8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Is Shari one of the oldest kids of all the popular family vloggers? I know Gavin Butler is around the same age, but I don't think there are very many teenagers on YouTube who aren't vloggers themselves. It will be interesting to see what happens once some of these kids learn how to drive and start being really independent, if they decide to rebel against their families due to resenting the invasion of privacy.
heyhellowhatsupp

Unread post by heyhellowhatsupp »

I honestly think Ruby wanted to cut abbys hair and make it look bad because those tangles could have come out with alot of conditioner and combing,i feel like her and shari want abby to have short hair now.
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

I thought it was weird how they didnt wear coats when they were on campus, kevin and everyone else she showed wore one :? Then i remembered, wasnt it ruby who had a discussion with russel (?) about getting a hoodie for winter and that he could only get one ? and that thing wasnt even a real winter coat and they live in utah.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Jennthelurker wrote:
sasperillo wrote:Hi! I get that this is a gossip board. And I love to gossip. But I would like to suggest that we stop talking about Shari's body type/shape, something that she didn't choose for herself and that she cannot change (not suggesting she'd want to or that she should). She is a young teen. The last thing she needs is to bump into a message board that will make her question whether her body is weird. No good can come out of that. Teenage girls are pretty good about doing that unprompted, and I'm sure she'd getting ugly comments on her IG and on youtube. Being thrust into the the public eye was something that her parents did to her, and that she is too young to consent to with a full understanding of the consequences. I have no problem with commenting on the looks/style choices of the adults involved, or with the fact that Shari is acting bratty. Even when they are not coming from an ugly place these comments can do immense damage to a teen's self worth.
Adults on the internet saying the most horrible things about a teenagers appearance. yet people will criticise youtubers attitude because they are oh so horrible! imagine if Ruby ever criticise anyone physical appearance on the vlog let alone a teenager who never created a youtube channel but its completely fine for them to do so.
i hope you all look like victoria secret models and your kids are going to win miss usa. Dont forget Karma is a bitch...
if you have never suffered from anyone bullying you on your physical appearance when you are in the most vulnerable stage in your life, i hope you remember your posts on here when your daughter or son tell you about it one day. Good day :) :love2:
Just to be clear. My suggestion to curtail comments on the physical appearance of Shari is in no way implying that people on this board are horrible, or wishing anyone (or their children) ill. I think it is easy to get carried away and forget that Shari is a child, that's all. I thought I'd clarify that because the poster that replied to my post seems to think their colorful and somewhat aggressive answer is an appropriate answer to my statement. Thanks.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Russell even said in that vlog when they were on campus that he was freezing, but Ruby had them underdressed for whatever reason. He still fits his last year coat because I saw him in it when they went on that train trip to the mountains a few weeks ago.

Since she is so frugal I really think she should consider stores like JcPenney, Target, or Old Navy that have stylish clothes for good prices. Why go to high priced stores like Dicks and Nordstrom when she can't stomach the prices. Shari is the only one that has slowed down growing, the others shouldn't get such expensive clothes.
Jennthelurker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jennthelurker »

sasperillo wrote: Just to be clear. My suggestion to curtail comments on the physical appearance of Shari is in no way implying that people on this board are horrible, or wishing anyone (or their children) ill. I think it is easy to get carried away and forget that Shari is a child, that's all. I thought I'd clarify that because the poster that replied to my post seems to think their colorful and somewhat aggressive answer is an appropriate answer to my statement. Thanks.
uuhhh i think its somewhat clear that my comment is adressed to a certain group of people and not you. i wrongly pushed the quote button instead of the reply one. i can be colorful or agressive to adult who talk bad about a teen body if i want to. unless you are a mod, dont tell me how to behave on the board. thanks :D
Feel free to correct my mistakes... English isnt my main language :D
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Ruby is finally noticing the affect of not discipling Evie sometimes. I have noticed that Evie likes to interrupt at all times when the attention or camera isn't on her. I guess beacuse she has to compete with all her older siblings.
But Ruby didnt like it when Evie was interrupting her and didn't find it cute at all in the latest vlog and I also believe that Evie realised that her mother meant business this time...
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Why is ruby bragging about picking her own kid up from school? Lol how does she usually get home? Bus or walk?? Because if she usually makes her walk in that cold, while she is at home doing nothing, then thats just wrong!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I feel like the Griffith's girl's always brag or feel impressed by themselves about doing basic stuff they are supposed to do for their kids as parents. Things that parents across the world have been doing forever...
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jennthelurker wrote:
sasperillo wrote: Just to be clear. My suggestion to curtail comments on the physical appearance of Shari is in no way implying that people on this board are horrible, or wishing anyone (or their children) ill. I think it is easy to get carried away and forget that Shari is a child, that's all. I thought I'd clarify that because the poster that replied to my post seems to think their colorful and somewhat aggressive answer is an appropriate answer to my statement. Thanks.
uuhhh i think its somewhat clear that my comment is adressed to a certain group of people and not you. i wrongly pushed the quote button instead of the reply one. i can be colorful or agressive to adult who talk bad about a teen body if i want to. unless you are a mod, dont tell me how to behave on the board. thanks :D
You do you. Not telling you how to behave. Just distancing myself from your language choices since you mistakenly replied to my post.
HeatherNancine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HeatherNancine »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Why is ruby bragging about picking her own kid up from school? Lol how does she usually get home? Bus or walk?? Because if she usually makes her walk in that cold, while she is at home doing nothing, then thats just wrong!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And it's 20 degrees out and the kid is just wearing a thin denim jacket? No hat/scarf/gloves? Yes, she's 13 but a little parental supervision on dressing appropriately for the winter...

Also, I'm really aggravated at Abbie being filmed in the bathtub at 9 years old. Seriously? It's one thing to have toddlers and preschoolers bath time on the internet but I can't imagine a - what is she, 3rd or 4th grade? - being posted on in the internet in the bath. What a horrible invasion of her personal space... not to mention, the message that it gives... it's ok to share your most intimate moments with strangers.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

HeatherNancine wrote:
Also, I'm really aggravated at Abbie being filmed in the bathtub at 9 years old. Seriously? It's one thing to have toddlers and preschoolers bath time on the internet but I can't imagine a - what is she, 3rd or 4th grade? - being posted on in the internet in the bath. What a horrible invasion of her personal space... not to mention, the message that it gives... it's ok to share your most intimate moments with strangers.
Preach. They even made a whole scene about Abby hitting puberty... she should be granted privacy while in the bathroom for heaven's sake. No parents, no siblings and definitely no camera! Teaching her kids to be okay with a camera around when they are naked is a huge invasion of their privacy and is setting them up for some fun times down the road. Good luck teaching them about sexting and taking nudes that can get leaked if their phone is hacked or stolen.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

I hate to say this but as pretty as Abby is, she is also slightly ditzy and I could see getting caught up with boys in a few years. She seems naive.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

seriously7 wrote:I hate to say this but as pretty as Abby is, she is also slightly ditzy and I could see getting caught up with boys in a few years. She seems naive.
Lol I like how you called her pretty then ditzy..as if only ugly girls are ditzy. Not starting anything..just got a good laugh outta that.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

I read that she feels Abby is pretty, kind of ditzy, and that she might neglect other things for boys when she's older. She didn't equate homeliness with being scatterbrained and I've never heard of anyone else doing that.

This board used to be the most friendly. I wonder what the deal is lately?
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did anyone else find that get ready with me video a bit odd? Maybe it's just because I don't watch vloggers who do these kinds of videos but that whole zooming in on eyebrow hairs sticking to the wax strip felt absurd. What a peculiar thing to put on the internet for everyone to see. And those comments about her mole were yet another example of Ruby calling attention to her kids' flaws...And And Shari at the end clearly didn't want to share... I wish Ruby would give her some space.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LydiaE wrote:I read that she feels Abby is pretty, kind of ditzy, and that she might neglect other things for boys when she's older. She didn't equate homeliness with being scatterbrained and I've never heard of anyone else doing that.

This board used to be the most friendly. I wonder what the deal is lately?
I had already said that her statement made me laugh. I knew what she meant tho lol
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

seriously7 wrote:I hate to say this but as pretty as Abby is, she is also slightly ditzy and I could see getting caught up with boys in a few years. She seems naive.
I am confused how is she ditzy. She is a little girl and is only 9 yrs old. ;-(

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Ha ha okay...on a different note considering l know small children who own mice as pets was today's video not the biggest over reaction to those little tiny mice. I'll admitt l am mice ignorant....l know wild rats can carry diseases. Is it the same with wild mice?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ruby complimented Julie..that's a 1st

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”