BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I’m dying at the fact that she left Eans air mattress in the middle of the living room floor for this video. Sad thing is he probably has had it all this time but she just used to make the effort to let the air out and stash it in the closet for filming time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I finally got to watch the whole video and the air mattress is in the new apartment. So even though that is absolutely hilarious I think she was using it because they just moved into her new place
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:
galaxywatch wrote:
LIFE CHANGES video.. 10:17 "we understand the ugliness or divorces, and we don't want that at all." references her parents' divorce. and I believe one more reference.
She was referencing her experience with her parent's divorce so that's why she used to big evil D word

If you don't want to be taken as a joke then stop with this bullshit about "CHRISTmas" and god etc and you won't be.

I'm done now.
Since when is God bullshit
This is not a Christian board. People have different beliefs. Can we move on from all this Xmas and God stuff?!
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:
galaxywatch wrote:
LIFE CHANGES video.. 10:17 "we understand the ugliness or divorces, and we don't want that at all." references her parents' divorce. and I believe one more reference.
She was referencing her experience with her parent's divorce so that's why she used to big evil D word

If you don't want to be taken as a joke then stop with this bullshit about "CHRISTmas" and god etc and you won't be.

I'm done now.

Since it is completely irrelevant in the context of Britney who has never explicitly stated an affiliation to any religious group/community/etc. and it has only been brought up by a holier-than-thou white knight who expresses an apparently profound level of offence by people using the term Xmas.

//without wanting to instigate a debate on principles
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Xmas Xmas Xmas Xmas xmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:
galaxywatch wrote:

I'm done now.
Religious beliefs aren't bullshit everyone can have them if they want the way she's going about sharing her beliefs is shitty. Coming to a board simply to correct someone for Xmas with CHRISTmas or expecting Britney who's never expressed any religious beliefs, to my knowledge to conform to religious ideas of marriage let alone Christian ones - is the bullshit. Bringing up religion out of left field on a not religious based board.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

smom12 wrote:Xmas Xmas Xmas Xmas xmas

Lol the holidays hahahaha
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:I’m dying at the fact that she left Eans air mattress in the middle of the living room floor for this video. Sad thing is he probably has had it all this time but she just used to make the effort to let the air out and stash it in the closet for filming time.

I finally got to watch the whole video and the air mattress is in the new apartment. So even though that is absolutely hilarious I think she was using it because they just moved into her new place
Nah, Britney made sure she packed it. Can’t give him an excuse to not come over and relieve her of her crazy kids so she can go sit and watch Netflix and take a bath. You know, how she used to do when they were ‘together’

I can picture her now, “don’t forget your air mattress! You’re not going to be sleeping on this sofa anymore!

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:
Aaliyah_uk wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote: She was referencing her experience with her parent's divorce so that's why she used to big evil D word

I'm done now.
Religious beliefs aren't bullshit everyone can have them if they want the way she's going about sharing her beliefs is shitty. Coming to a board simply to correct someone for Xmas with CHRISTmas or expecting Britney who's never expressed any religious beliefs, to my knowledge to conform to religious ideas of marriage let alone Christian ones - is the bullshit. Bringing up religion out of left field on a not religious based board.
Especially in an unwed, was a teenaged mother, shacking up with the baby daddy’s thread....

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Jemima wrote:Yes, they looked broken up to me. Boxes everywhere. I'd understand if he was a drunk or abusive towards her, (remember she's always honest to you guys. Real life and all) but didn't see any of that and she never once said he was abusive. Hope those kids don't end up resenting her for this, as I have been through it and it's not pretty. Kids grow up and look back. Plus the videos they have show a totally different story to the one she is shilling. Those kids will be so confused. What's real and what's for the camera. She's on a high. It's actually quite disturbing to see. Looks like he is also happy, but videos are deceiving. As we know. Those poor kids.

If the worst thing a grown up Aria or Nolan can say about their childhood is that their parents aren't together than they will be alright. Jesus. Comments and thought processes like yours are the reason people stay in unhappy and unhealthy relationships.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That wasn't Eans?? That was at the new apartment...
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

smom12 wrote:Ok so I’m curious because for the area I’m looking in she could have got something a lot nicer and bigger for the same price. I mean this is britney we are talking about. Why didn’t she get any of the places that had stainless steel appliances? More room?

I'm guessing her search area was limited because she wanted to keep Aria in her school.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Take the religion/holiday bullcrap to The Boxing Ring!!!!!

Kthxbai
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Her new video, titled "while we were gone" all dramatic instead of Harlows first birthday!!! Yup she is completely milking this breakup for views. She hasn't had this many views on videos in a long time. I bet shes loving it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:

In the living room? Definitely Eans at her apartment. Didn’t she even walk into her room with the bed? Why set up in the living room? If it was hers i would think it would be in her bed room.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

In the living room? Definitely Eans at her apartment. Didn’t she even walk into her room with the bed? Why set up in the living room? If it was hers i would think it would be in her bed room.

I doubt it. He slept on a couch in their old townhouse for years, why would he suddenly need an air mattress in an apartment he doesn't live in? She has been posting this week that the kids room arrangements still arent set.. maybe they have all been sleeping in the living room or maybe she is waiting for a bed to be delivered/set up... That video also could have been from their first night or two and she just set it up in the living room for the night. There are so many explanations as to why she c ould set it up in the living room but seriously zero reasonable explanations why Ean would be sleeping there???
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

The air mattress was for sure at the apartment because she pans throughout the place showing the cars the kids placed around. I think the mattress was for the kids to stay on because when she showed one of the rooms, all of Nolan’s things were in there and his bed was not put together yet

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

freshbalsam wrote:The air mattress was for sure at the apartment because she pans throughout the place showing the cars the kids placed around. I think the mattress was for the kids to stay on because when she showed one of the rooms, all of Nolan’s things were in there and his bed was not put together yet

Yeah I’m confused as to why people think ean is staying there.. I assumed the kids were sleeping on it too

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Same
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

the air mattress was a temporary couch in that video. her annoying sister sleeps on it when she visits, Britney brought it to Ohio, etc.
tell me where Ean would be sleeping on that air mattress in the family room at the townhouse? there's literally no room...the tv is right there and you know that table was never moved... if he didn't sleep on the downstairs couch then he slept on the couch in the loft area.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Oh thank goodness I’m not the only one who thinks her sister is annoying.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”