Flipside of the Moon

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:53 pm OMG! I just went to see her ASMR videos and I watched the one of her eating strawberries and cream and she’s wearing a halter top! I can’t believe she has not deleted that video! If I made a video like that and uploaded without my husband knowing and he found out he’d probably ask for a divorce! Imagine, if her kids ever see that video when they grow up! She said in a comment that its not that “type” of video but it totally is!! She definitely tries to show off her breast in the videos!
@315 She asks "So did you guys get a lot of candy today?" As if she was speaking to children! She's a lonely wife, her husband was always gone. She was looking for attention so badly. He hates being home or hates being around her. He hasn't been traveling as much lately, because she's spending all of his money.
columbianruby
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by columbianruby »

I actually really like her but I can't help but feel sad because it seems like she's let herself go. When was the last time she wore something other than sweatpants? Went on a date with her husband? Compared to her eating shows/mukbangs this is a complete 180 and I don't think she's even 40 yet. She just looks really worn down and older than she really is. She needs to learn how to balance having a life AND children. Instead, she's decided to make her kids her life. She has ZERO social life. No friends, no social outings, no date nights, nothing. She barely makes time to feed herself.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

They can't afford the sofa because they couldn't afford the house. The previous owner was literally a millionaire, and even his furnishings were outdated. They should have just moved to Brookfield, like all young successful people (in the Milwaukee area) do.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

RenegadeRaider wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:00 am They can't afford the sofa because they couldn't afford the house. The previous owner was literally a millionaire, and even his furnishings were outdated. They should have just moved to Brookfield, like all young successful people (in the Milwaukee area) do.
Yeah, who else besides a millionaire buys a sofa as expensive as a car. Sit down, honey, you aren't that rich!! Who goes from a 500k house to a 1.8 million house without an upgrade in employment. When they bought the first house they were both working. Now that he's the only one working they think it's a good idea to get a house 4x the price?

Its not even just the price of the house that's out of their league. They're having everything remodeled, new roof, new furnishings and everything HAS to be high end.

She is stretching her husband thin. She probably wiped out all of his savings from the past 10 years in the last 6 months. She needs to have this top of the line HGTV perfect forever mansion. In the process, she's squeezing every last dime out of her husbands pockets. She Is taking advantage of him. I wonder what his parents think of her. If some woman came and did that to my son Id do everything in my power to stop it.
rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rissicake »

I loooove Brookfield. Whenever I have to go to Milwaukee for something and have time/gas money to kill, I like driving over there.
The houses are gorgeous, I don't understand why she wouldn't just move there (her original house WAS already really nice, though, but anyway). And it's right by her beloved Trader Joe's, too.

Ah. Newly renovated home vs. a dark cold castle that looks as dark and cold as the one on Beauty and the Beast.
Smh. You can't even have access to the lake there, I think she said it's just a bluff without any stairs or anything (??). Like, the whole point of having a house near a lake is so you can walk down there and keep a boat and have fun in the summer. They can't even do that... what a waste.
rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rissicake »

I loooove Brookfield. Whenever I have to go to Milwaukee for something and have time/gas money to kill, I like driving over there.
The houses are gorgeous, and so many are brand new. I don't understand why she wouldn't just move there (her original house WAS already really nice, though, but anyway). And it's right by her beloved Trader Joe's, too.

Ah. Newly renovated home vs. a dark cold castle that looks as dark and cold as the one on Beauty and the Beast that costs thousands just to make live-able.

Smh. You can't even have access to the lake there, I think she said it's just a bluff without any stairs or anything (??). Like, the whole point of having a house near a lake is so you can walk down there and keep a boat and have fun in the summer. They can't even do that... what a waste. (not that Lake Michigan is the place to go for swimming or boating anyways, at least I don't think it's that safe, but if I'm gonna have a house near a Lake I'd want to be able to go down there and enjoy being near it??)
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Bluff erosion is also a concern in that area. They have to hope their backyard doesn't fall into the lake.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

20190417_102439.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
columbianruby
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by columbianruby »

I think the house was a bad idea. I get moving out of the first home, especially after seeing the final video of it. But they should have just moved into a bigger home for 700k-1mil. This 1.8 million dollar castle is ridiculous. The house is cold and uninviting - especially in the winter. It doesn't seem kid proof either and definitely not baby proof. They don't have the money to renovate it completely like it needs to be or furnish it properly either. It all just seems like a really stupid idea and I bet they are regretting it. This isn't coming from a place of jealousy either. I live in a nice expensive home/area and would absolutely NOT spend my money on that cold castle unless I had at least half of a million to spend on renovations and furnishings. Christiana doesn't.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

How many more times do we have to hear about the roofers? We get it, your husband pays for people to work for him. So creepy how she was filming them too. Let them do their work and stop being weird Kristina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

She doesn't show her husband's beer hauls anymore. That guy drinks a lot. I would too, if I had to come home to crazytown and random salad bowls every night. She doesn't cook anything!
maullaban
Talker
Talker

RenegadeRaider wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:26 am She doesn't show her husband's beer hauls anymore. That guy drinks a lot. I would too, if I had to come home to crazytown and random salad bowls every night. She doesn't cook anything!
lmfao, imagine spending the money on a gourmet kitchen like that, then only 'cooking' canned beans over arugula, ramen, and frozen cauliflower pizzas!
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

She's strangely proud of her "snack cabinet" too. Girl, no one cares about your cracker sandwich bites and pretzel sticks. You spend too much time arranging your cabinet, that SHOULD be a walk-in pantry, since your house was almost 2mil.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

I thought her house was secluded but she's got a neighbor like 5 feet away! Thats what she got for 1.8 million? Lol
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

She doesn't know how to cut a pineapple? Her getting Beau to pretend he's enjoying eating the eyes of the pineapple lol, what a joke. She's on prozac for sure.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

RenegadeRaider wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:11 pm She doesn't know how to cut a pineapple? Her getting Beau to pretend he's enjoying eating the eyes of the pineapple lol, what a joke. She's on prozac for sure.
I know, I cringed when she left the brown part on and gave it to Beau to eat. The pineapple didn't even look ripe! He's never gonna ask for pineapple again!
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

Jesus, Kai fell down in the bluffs. Clearly they weren't keeping a good enough eye on him. I know accidents can happen in a split second but you would think they'd be a bit more careful knowing how easy it would be for one of the kids to get down there. That whole house and yard just does not seem very kid proof.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Kai went MIA and she wants a dog, probably a puppy. Its about to get real around there. Crustiana is going to be fake laughing through all of it.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

A dog isn't gonna make you feel less empty inside, Christiana!
Her kid nearly dies and the vlog title is about ramen, I mean RAMYUN.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

RenegadeRaider wrote:Kai went MIA and she wants a dog, probably a puppy. Its about to get real around there. Crustiana is going to be fake laughing through all of it.
She is NOT a dog person at all, just wait till it shits on the carpet, lmao. Poor thing will be going to a kennel every chance she can get.

She seems like she would have been happier having daughters. she seems annoyed by her kids except Beau since he’s sweet and obedient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”