JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

Unread post by webby »

where do you see Tommy got a haircut?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

annabananna wrote:Yeah the egg thing was 100% bullshit for the camera. Theyre a stereotypical stupid American family, but they're also a stereotypical fake youtuber family. Chris played along this time instead of getting annoyed at her.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
This is exactly it!! And if corse Chris plays the roll of bitch I mean stay at home husband he doesn't want to loose his pay check. I wish some one would make a real no shit video with what a real fanily goes through struggles and all I feel like these you tubers like mess give us a bad imagine.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

I wonder if Jess made Chris sign a prenup before they got married.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

beth wrote:I wonder if Jess made Chris sign a prenup before they got married.

Probably not.
She thinks Messsss + Scooby = 4EVA.

My phone hates me typing that lol.

Seriously though, I doubt it. Messss has never given the future any thought.
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

so i havent been on here in a while ( only posted on the brittneyandbaby board before) but i got a notification to the jessfam board and was reading and here are my thoughts.

1. i dont think addie is ugly at all. i know alot of people do but i just dont see it i think shes adorable!

2. YES lilia is a horrible dancer. ( reminds me of that girl that tried to get on dancemoms and abby called her a praying mantis LOL)

3. i never noticed till that picture of lilia and aleyna was posted but she does look very sick and thin! ( i think the tiredness could be from all the early mornings that trip and days consisting of hours and hours of practicing and then performing.)

4.idk how many teeth lilia has lost but the over sized front teeth could be because her other adult teeth havent come in around them. this happened to my son and it looked a little funny for a while but as he lost and grew his other teeth it evened its self out and looks much more normal now.

5. to all those bashing chris about his dick size LOL maybe hes a grower not a shower lol

thats all i could remember about what ive read up to so far lol.
annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

Hello, and welcome to
~ Anna's Educational Saaaaaaturday ~
Eggs and rabbits were originally pagan symbols of fertility and spring. Eggs were painted and decorated as a gift for the gods in return for fertile fields, livestock and women.
This tradition was later adopted by Christians, and an origin story popped up as well: when Christ was on the cross, a woman carrying a basket of eggs came to him to pray under his feet, and his blood dripped on the eggs, staining them red. So real Christian Easter eggs are always red, symbolizing Jesus's blood. Now let's see how many pinterest moms painting their eggs TReNdY colors to match their instagram aesthetic have any idea what the fuck they're doing.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
cardboardbox wrote:Anyone else notice everytime Tommy comes back with long hair chris and jess have it chopped off? I guess it's fine if that's what Tommy wants but it seems like his mother likes it long and I'm sure it pisses her off that for the 5 minutes a month chris has his sons he makes it a priority to get a haircut..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It's amazing Jess doesn't see the irony in that she flipped about Drake the part time dad cutting their hair (I know he cut Laden's scalp but the haircut seemed to be the main issue for her) and yet it's totally fine for them to cut Tommy's hair without his mum's permission.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Yes exactly!!

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

webby wrote:where do you see Tommy got a haircut?

She posted a story on Instagram of him with short hair and I just saw in the video when they got to their house it was long

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

She's so jealous of Tommy's hair. She always brags about Lilia's hair but seriously this boy has some amazing genes. He could be a child model, I don't think Lilia could be. Sorry Jess.
But if you're jealous of Tommy's real mom for having this beautiful son, you can just look around you and realize you have 3 handsome boys. I know it will probably be a shock to realize you don't only have girls, but yeah.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

They say they do it because Tommy wants it that way but don't you think his mom would take him? I mean Caden has short hair so she obviously gets their hair cut in between the weeks/months Chris doesn't have them.

Then again their mom probably appreciates them doing it so its easier when he comes back with lice and bed bugs.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Lolislol26 wrote:She didn’t even use wet measuring cup. It sounds good but looks atrocious. I think I’ll make this sometime this week and upload a photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh man that does not look appetizing at all. Plain corn flakes as breading? So bland. And that sauce is to thick, it's really easy to make a homemade sauce with some heavy cream and cheese. And no side dish.
But at least here she was attempting to cook, she clearly doesn't really know what she's doing but she was trying. Not it's nothing but drive through and pizza

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

cardboardbox wrote:

She posted a story on Instagram of him with short hair and I just saw in the video when they got to their house it was long

I didn't see it when I made my post and I j checked again and it's not there. did she delete it?

Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

webby wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:57 pm
cardboardbox wrote:

I didn't see it when I made my post and I j checked again and it's not there. did she delete it?

I think it disappeared because it's been 24 hours. I didn't see it either but we should see in the upcoming videos. If it wasn't Tommy's choice I'd be pissed if I were their mum.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

I really hope it's just the lightening of the picture and it's not THAT dark while they're swimming.
I'm all for night swimming, I use to when I was a kid, BUT it was VERY well lit so my parents could see me clearly.
Maybe my new mom hormones are getting the best of me now, but this just gives me an uneasy feeling.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2eb2c4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

SouthernGal wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:42 pm I really hope it's just the lightening of the picture and it's not THAT dark while they're swimming.
I'm all for night swimming, I use to when I was a kid, BUT it was VERY well lit so my parents could see me clearly.
Maybe my new mom hormones are getting the best of me now, but this just gives me an uneasy feeling.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2eb2c4.jpg[/

Sadly she has shown night swimming in the vlog. The pool had no lights and they use the fire (and maybe a light on the house).
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

Unread post by cjl123 »

I guess tweedle dee and tweedle dum forgot they posted this video about a year ago, Chris seems perfectly capable of boiling an egg. Jess we all know you read here, so not only are y’all dumb but also grasping for content. Better send Chris back to workImage

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:42 pm I really hope it's just the lightening of the picture and it's not THAT dark while they're swimming.
Maybe my new mom hormones are getting the best of me now, but this just gives me an uneasy feeling.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2eb2c4.jpg[/

Sadly she has shown night swimming in the vlog. The pool had no lights and they use the fire (and maybe a light on the house).
Ugh. It literally takes 2 seconds to drown and it's not like the movies where you always hear it happening.
This girl, man. I can't with her. How idiotic can she be?

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

May be an unpopular opinion but I aint mad at all about them taking Tommy for a hair cut. It irks me SO bad seeing that kid flipping his head every 2 seconds to get his hair out of his face in vlogs. I despise long hair on boys. That Justin Beaber ass looking face covering head flicking ass bullshit ass hair. Cut that shit off!

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:38 pm May be an unpopular opinion but I aint mad at all about them taking Tommy for a hair cut. It irks me SO bad seeing that kid flipping his head every 2 seconds to get his hair out of his face in vlogs. I despise long hair on boys. That Justin Beaber ass looking face covering head flicking ass bullshit ass hair. Cut that shit off!

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
I love long hair on boys (though I would definitely not go for Tommy's hairstyle, or Kaden's old one). I think Jess is just pissed because Tommy had short(ish) hair during Christmas when they filmed the intro, and then just 4/5 months later it's down to his shoulders while her own toddler's hair grew a couple of measly strands since then.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

I feel like at his age, whatever he wants regarding hair. If he’s taking care of it and keeping it clean and wants it long, whatever. I don’t make any of my kids (boy/girl) cut it unless they want to OR they aren’t taking care of it.

Honestly bigger things to battle kids over. I think Jess cuts it as a jab to his mom though.

Return to “JesssFam”