BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Tulip24
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Haulnarse wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:43 pm Yikes

Sorry had to remove photo.

Jeepers, how could anyone like that photo, it’s awful :-o sorry but it is.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

As soon as I seen Scarlett's pic, I immediately thought of Sloth from the Goonies...I don't normally comment on a child's looks but I couldn't resist this time! See attached pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Well she made Scarlett suffer just so she could post on Insta that she breastfed for an entire year. Congratulations Britchney...would you like a slow handclap lol
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

Why does she always post such awful pictures of Scarlett? Even in the rare occasions she posts pictures of the other kids, they all have ok pictures. But all the ones of Scarlett are just hideous.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I thought that was Messica's Kaden and I was confused to why Britney was posting his pic

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

wE mAdE iT tHrOuGh a yEaR oF bReAsTfEeDiNg...

That’s literally all she wanted, to say she BF for a year for validation from her prepubescent followers. Yay you made your child suffer through rashes, non stop ear infections, breathing issues and hospital visits just to say you BF a year wow yOuRe sUcH a gOoD mOm #MomGoals

I love how she tried act like she chose to do something small for Scarlett when in reality she literally has no one in her life. She has no high school friends & any friend that she’s “made” ends up ditching her fake ass like Dani & that other older woman. I can’t even imagine the HUGE differences in her personality in person vs youtube.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:43 am wE mAdE iT tHrOuGh a yEaR oF bReAsTfEeDiNg...ImageImageImage

That’s literally all she wanted, to say she BF for a year for validation from her prepubescent followers. Yay you made your child suffer through rashes, non stop ear infections, breathing issues and hospital visits just to say you BF a year wow yOuRe sUcH a gOoD mOm #MomGoals

I love how she tried act like she chose to do something small for Scarlett when in reality she literally has no one in her life. She has no high school friends & any friend that she’s “made” ends up ditching her fake ass like Dani & that other older woman. I can’t even imagine the HUGE differences in her personality in person vs youtube.
Don't forget the undernourishment!
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

Ugh all those idiots on her post giving her praise saying “CoNgRaTs” “SoMeThInG OnLy 30% Of MoMs CaN SaY” “GoOd JoB”. Are they fucking blind? Did they not see all the suffering poor Scarlett had to go through? Just for her selfish mom to be able to brag she breast fed until one. What was the point to breastfeeding until one it’s not like she’s healthier on the contrary that poor baby is underfed and undernourished. Britney is a fucking dumbass so are her fucking followers who encourage her and feed her fucking ego.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

stephdee wrote:Ugh all those idiots on her post giving her praise saying “CoNgRaTs” “SoMeThInG OnLy 30% Of MoMs CaN SaY” “GoOd JoB”. Are they fucking blind? Did they not see all the suffering poor Scarlett had to go through? Just for her selfish mom to be able to brag she breast fed until one. What was the point to breastfeeding until one it’s not like she’s healthier on the contrary that poor baby is underfed and undernourished. Britney is a fucking dumbass so are her fucking followers who encourage her and feed her fucking ego.

I have seen a lot of mothers push to breastfeed even when their child's pediatrician recommends supplementing. I had a friend whose baby was failure to thrive and weighed 11 pounds at 6 months because she wanted to continue breastfeeding. Had another friend whose baby was also failure to thrive yet she never supplemented with formula. I am 100% for breastfeeding when it is the best choice for mom and baby but in cases like Scarlett formula is the better route.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Breastfeeding culture is oftentimes completely cool with a baby not gaining weight, missing milestones etc It's all about that lactating not about the baby and in some cases even the mom. They will be like fuck mom's health even her mental health. In so many of those private Facebook groups they will encourage other women to stop taking mental health medication or heart medication. I used to be in those groups but around the time the LLL women were encouraging a woman to have a PICC line placed for home IV fluids to keep breastfeeding I'm like yeah I'm gonna nope out.

So it doesn't surprise me Brit it seeking out people like that for ass pats because they will ignore obvious things because the breastfeeding. Many of the same group thought Jess was a GREAT mom because she breastfed twins and they even were all over Taylor the stripper for being a great mom for the same reason.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Boymomma123 wrote:
stephdee wrote:Ugh all those idiots on her post giving her praise saying “CoNgRaTs” “SoMeThInG OnLy 30% Of MoMs CaN SaY” “GoOd JoB”. Are they fucking blind? Did they not see all the suffering poor Scarlett had to go through? Just for her selfish mom to be able to brag she breast fed until one. What was the point to breastfeeding until one it’s not like she’s healthier on the contrary that poor baby is underfed and undernourished. Britney is a fucking dumbass so are her fucking followers who encourage her and feed her fucking ego.

I have seen a lot of mothers push to breastfeed even when their child's pediatrician recommends supplementing. I had a friend whose baby was failure to thrive and weighed 11 pounds at 6 months because she wanted to continue breastfeeding. Had another friend whose baby was also failure to thrive yet she never supplemented with formula. I am 100% for breastfeeding when it is the best choice for mom and baby but in cases like Scarlett formula is the better route.

Didn’t Vanessa do the same or am I thinking of another Youtuber?

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bambi_ wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote:

Yea she was also in the “I wanna breastfeed till a year old” club. The difference with her is that she hated it but kept doing it “for Charlie” even though I low key felt like she been stopped BF and just pretended to still be.

Point is all these youtube bozos always wanna make the “one year goal” because it makes them feel like a better parent.
AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AriaRoseee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote:I have seen a lot of mothers push to breastfeed even when their child's pediatrician recommends supplementing. I had a friend whose baby was failure to thrive and weighed 11 pounds at 6 months because she wanted to continue breastfeeding. Had another friend whose baby was also failure to thrive yet she never supplemented with formula. I am 100% for breastfeeding when it is the best choice for mom and baby but in cases like Scarlett formula is the better route.

Yea she was also in the “I wanna breastfeed till a year old” club. The difference with her is that she hated it but kept doing it “for Charlie” even though I low key felt like she been stopped BF and just pretended to still be.

Point is all these youtube bozos always wanna make the “one year goal” because it makes them feel like a better parent.
I wanted to comment that I breastfed my son until he was 3 1/2Image

For him though he has a epilepsy and a nuero muscular condition his pediatrician recommended nursing as long as possible. He went 7 months seizure free and when he self weaned they started happening again

Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Scarlett must have a major lip tie and that’s why her teeth are spaced so far apart... another thing Britney has missed to correct with one of her children. That was a horrible picture of Scar lol
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok so I’m no expert on having kids w/ food limitations due to allergies but to me Britney looks like a god damn moron in her grocery hauls. One trip she buys dairy free cheeses, the next she buys regular cheese like does she not see how confusing and careless she’s being?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

remember this asshole said "fed is best" with Hallow?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Makes me think even more she weaned Harlow because she was planning to or had already begun cheating on Ean.
AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AriaRoseee »

Shimmer86 wrote:Scarlett must have a major lip tie and that’s why her teeth are spaced so far apart... another thing Britney has missed to correct with one of her children. That was a horrible picture of Scar lol
Hhhmmm that’s a thoughtImageImage My three month old had a pretty bad lip tie, a tongue ties and cheek ties but we corrected his. You can see in the middle of his gums is a yellow tinged line that’s where the tie ran so yeah it would align with scarletts. . [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... df6d18.jpg[/IMG]

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:01 pm Makes me think even more she weaned Harlow because she was planning to or had already begun cheating on Ean.
I've honestly always thought this. So strange how she abruptly decided to wean Harlow for no good reason, meanwhile poor Scarlett had to suck on her dried out titties despite the fact that Brit refused to cut out dairy.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

dazzled wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:31 am
DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:01 pm Makes me think even more she weaned Harlow because she was planning to or had already begun cheating on Ean.
I've honestly always thought this. So strange how she abruptly decided to wean Harlow for no good reason, meanwhile poor Scarlett had to suck on her dried out titties despite the fact that Brit refused to cut out dairy.
YES! I said this a while ago after she went on that little "im so heartbroken" rant about stopping nursing. I did extended breastfeeding with all my kids, so ya I would be a upset about not making it to a year with one of my baby BUT if that child had allergies as severe as she says Scarlett does I would cut out dairy and if that didnt work I would do what was best for my baby. What I dont understand about Britney is she never even attempted nursing with Aria and abruptly stopped with Harlow at barely 6 months... so whats the big deal with Scarlett? It has zero to do with formula vs. nursing... was she so obsessed with Keren that because Keren didnt nurse she didnt either?
"I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip flops so I bought army pants and flip flops"

Return to “Britneyandbaby”