Not Enough Nelsons | Cringey LDS MegaFamiLee

Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Re: Not Enough Nelsons | Cringey LDS MegaFamiLee

Unread post by Brazilnut »

I was really glad to see Bridger in their Christmas video. I honestly hope he's doing well in his recovery journey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leanneeva
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Leanneeva »

Wow they got loads and a lot of expensive stuff. But good to see that Josh wasn’t left out. Did we see Jaynee’s (how do you spell her name) boyfriend?
Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

When Bridger read the clue, you can see he has self harm scars on his right forearm. This is very sad, I hope he's doing better!

itslaurlmao
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itslaurlmao »

Brazilnut wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:16 pm When Bridger read the clue, you can see he has self harm scars on his right forearm. This is very sad, I hope he's doing better!

I just went back and noticed too. I hope he's doing better also.
overthewater
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overthewater »

I'm really surprised at the houses they viewed in the last video. Any of those houses would be a pretty big downgrade and downsize from their current mansion. My impression from that video was that they're just house-hunting for content, or if they really are looking at new houses, it's because they can't afford theirs (which seems somewhat unlikely).
vintagechildhood
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by vintagechildhood »

I think their house would be a hard sell too. It's not built like a normal house. I also think they were just house hunting for content.
itslaurlmao
Amateur
Amateur

vintagechildhood wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:50 pm I think their house would be a hard sell too. It's not built like a normal house. I also think they were just house hunting for content.
agreed! definitely doing it for content. i can't imagine them somehow finding a 14+ bedroom...
oldhagagain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oldhagagain »

Maybe they can move into Jordan Page's cute 'lil 18,000 sq ft place.
nuclearfamily
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nuclearfamily »

What is with the chirping in their videos? It's like they never change the batteries in their smoke detectors and they sleep like that. I'd go crazy! Have they ever addressed this?
nuclearfamily
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nuclearfamily »

What is with the chirping in their videos? It's like they never change the batteries in their smoke detectors and they sleep like that. I'd go crazy! Have they ever addressed this?
itslaurlmao
Amateur
Amateur

okay.... this family is seriously going on a trip to disney world with 16 children during a pandemic ?????
felolo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by felolo »

itslaurlmao wrote:okay.... this family is seriously going on a trip to disney world with 16 children during a pandemic ?????
of course, they just need to pray enough before and during the trip so the lord will protect them.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

Do they not put videos up in order?
“We’re going to Disney tomorrow” proceeds to show Luke and Nayvee getting braces and then something about her being a minimal mom? (Haven’t watched that one)

Who’s going to look after all the animals while they are away?

They would have more views from filming packing and getting ready and travelling with such a large family!
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

I’m really confused....where are the Disney videos? Are they not going to show them? This family is so odd
baileebunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by baileebunny »

I try not to bash people religion but Mormonism is just weird. From what I’ve read and heard from other people it doesn’t sound like a healthy religion

itslaurlmao
Amateur
Amateur

Lauralou_15 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:09 am I’m really confused....where are the Disney videos? Are they not going to show them? This family is so odd
did they say they were going right away? i dont recall them saying a date of when theyre going, but idk i didnt pay much attention
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

itslaurlmao wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:25 pm
Lauralou_15 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:09 am I’m really confused....where are the Disney videos? Are they not going to show them? This family is so odd
did they say they were going right away? i dont recall them saying a date of when theyre going, but idk i didnt pay much attention
I’m almost convinced they said we’re going tomorrow! Maybe I imagined it!? I might have to re watch 🙈

I’ve re watched and Kass (why doesn’t she open her mouth when she speaks?) says we’re going tomorrow!
itslaurlmao
Amateur
Amateur

why are their videos SUCH bad quality?!?! they clearly can afford a good camera... their recent Q&A was so blurry my god. and their thumbnail on the NEN Fam channel for the recent video called "How to GET OVER your CRUSH?! Teen ADVICE and PUPPIES!"... wtf??? it looks like it was a photo taken on a potato and they actually put birth control pills in the thumbnail for clickbait??? that was weird.....
Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

After their main floor tour, in which we can see all the remodeling and redecorating they've done, I'm convinced their "house shopping" video was either for content OR they were actually looking for a house for Kass & Josh or JourNee and her mystery boyfriend.

thesemouse8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thesemouse8 »

It seems to me like there will be three weddings in the next three years - Jaine, JourNee, and KennaDee. Hope they have three more random apartments attached to their house so that all the married children can live in the Nelson house and make youtube content forever. I think most of Kenn's friends are returned missionaries, so I presume her boyfriend is too, which means I wouldn't be surprised if we see an engagement in the next three to six months, since that would be pretty typical for someone her age in LDS culture.

I also just cannot get over how lax this family is with masks and general covid etiquette, especially with some of the kids having breathing issues.

As a random aside, I am struck in every video that includes Josh by just how bland he is. If that man has a personality, it is buried somewhere deep, deep inside of him.

I wish this thread was more active!! This family has a pretty large following and there is so much worth snarking on!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”