TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

thesedreamers wrote:that dummy was huge, and i remember it was sent by a subbie- every single outfit emilia has worn, apart from the going home one, has been sent by a subbie, usually 'jan' - whoever that is. every single day! surely they could manage to buy a dummy thats the right size, and a bib too! it really irritates me to see how lucky they are, yet they don't appreciate it at all.

everyone's commenting about her not using that yummymummy bag that she spent £80 on last time, such a waste!

anna is such a bitch to jofus too, i feel sorry for him even though he's annoying lol. he tried to hug anna on the vlog today as a little 'moment' on their first walk down the street with emilia, check out her reaction to that, wow. if my partner spoke to me like that all the time it'd really annoy me. probably upset me too. in her eyes poor jofus can't do anything right!

As soon as her looks go - he'll leave her. That's the only reason he puts up with her bullshit.
ImageImage
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

LadyTheBug wrote:She looked like carrot in today's video.
pmsl :hee:
ImageImage
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Poor guy has sacrificed so much for her already. I do feel sorry for him with the way she treats him and that's only what we see on the vlogs. It must be much worse off camera. They could seriously do with a normal life. A few friends to go out for a night with etc. They're far too isolated for their own goods.
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

The James YouNow guy in the comments saying he has woken up to how boring they are. Isn't that the same subscriber who sent the iphone cases? And that whole fiasco is why they don't show presents on the vlogs anymore.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Mabell wrote:The James YouNow guy in the comments saying he has woken up to how boring they are. Isn't that the same subscriber who sent the iphone cases? And that whole fiasco is why they don't show presents on the vlogs anymore.
That sounds about right, I remember him really raging at people who called them out when Minnie died.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mabell wrote:The James YouNow guy in the comments saying he has woken up to how boring they are. Isn't that the same subscriber who sent the iphone cases? And that whole fiasco is why they don't show presents on the vlogs anymore.
What happened with the iphone cases?
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

magicdragon wrote:
A subscriber (James YouNow) sent them both Iphone cases. He saw them in the background in one of the vlogs and commented that he had included his Twitter name so they could maybe....thank him or say they had arrived. They didn't awknowledge it in any way until Jonathan was forced to because James YouNows comments were getting a lot of thumbs up. Jonathan then went on to say that if you expect to get shout outs then don't bother sending presents or something along those lines.
thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thesedreamers »

i feel sorry for beth. jofus and anna are so ungrateful, i cant believe anyone still sends them stuff.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

i just watched the ootd video and the whole time she’s saying she has to hurry because emilia is hungry. shouldn’t feeding your daughter come before filming a f*cking video? wtf? it pains me to watch her. she has no warm feelings towards emilia whatsoever. if i was a mom i would be hugging and kissing my baby every min of the day, i wouldn’t even want to be away from her for a second. in the vlogs emilia is either laying on the bed, in her car seat, in the bouncer seat or in jonathons arms. the only time anna is handling her is when she’s changing her outfit. she does nothing for her besides feedings and that in itself is most likely for selfish reasons. and you would think these two idiots would have learned by now how to hold and support emilia’s head. it’s almost been two bloody weeks!
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

Irishchick wrote:She is just obsessed with "cute" outfits. How can they leave her in the back for 3 hrs! She could have stopped breathing for all they know!

She really is psychotic...
not too worry they have a handy dandy mirror to check up on her from a lovely subscriber. :roll:
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

beautyish2 wrote:he titled this "sister sister" really?

she is going to grow up thinking these dogs are her sisters and brothers. when asked if she has any siblings she will yes, 4 sisters and 2 brothers. dear god,imagine.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

lalaa wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:he titled this "sister sister" really?

she is going to grow up thinking these dogs are her sisters and brothers. when asked if she has any siblings she will yes, 4 sisters and 2 brothers. dear god,imagine.

strange and awkward for sure
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

Mabell wrote:
magicdragon wrote:
A subscriber (James YouNow) sent them both Iphone cases. He saw them in the background in one of the vlogs and commented that he had included his Twitter name so they could maybe....thank him or say they had arrived. They didn't awknowledge it in any way until Jonathan was forced to because James YouNows comments were getting a lot of thumbs up. Jonathan then went on to say that if you expect to get shout outs then don't bother sending presents or something along those lines.

wow that is beyond rude
Browniepants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Browniepants »

poor beth ;( question, why doesnt anna drive? does she even have a car?
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

Remember when Anna said "I can't stop looking at her"...errrrr. From what I've seen in her vlogs, all she can't stop looking at is her phone, her reflection and her dirty dogs. In the DADDY DAUGHTER BONDING vlog, Anna seems so detached, only commenting to say "her outfit is so cute" or "she's clashing with the red carrier" or "cute hat". FFS the baby isn't a cabbage patch doll.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Browniepants wrote:poor beth ;( question, why doesnt anna drive? does she even have a car?
Because she's lazy. No other reason. As long as J is there at her beck and call she'll never learn either.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Looks like the hash tags are starting to hack off the minions, what a shame! :wink:

sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

No.. it's actually pretty easy. It would be exhausting to find things they did right, and kissing their asses daily.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Jaeme wrote:Looks like the hash tags are starting to hack off the minions, what a shame! :wink:

all i stopped on there to do! :lolface: talk about some rank vile minions! #MinionsAreRetched
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:Image

No.. it's actually pretty easy. It would be exhausting to find things they did right, and kissing their asses daily.
:yup: They have several offenses every single day ALWAYS it's like someone tryin to defend "The Osbournes" :lol!:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”