B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Do you guys think ean still watches her videos? Made me sad to imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bambi_ »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Your best friend of (allegedly) 7 months, wow, bond must run deep.

Bet Vanessa and desperate Dani are crying themselves to sleep over this tonight.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 811535.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Does this attention whore ever wear any clothes that doesn’t mention he’s a fIReFigHtEr?

I don’t recall ever seeing David or Ean tagging along with them. Even Desperate Dani’s man doesn’t come around on their “girl” trips.

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Not unless he’s a masochist!

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Do you guys think ean still watches her videos? Made me sad to imagine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Do you guys think ean still watches her videos? Made me sad to imagine.

I honestly don't think he does. I think he probably was gutted at first but distance and seeing her so manic this year, he's probably realised he's better off out of it. He wasn't perfect but I really hope Ean is doing well.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

spacekitty wrote: Oh I definitely agree. Britney has NO voice, and she has kids she’s supposed to be the main advocate for and it’s pathetic. I understand if they both often went out with each other’s friends too, because even though they’re married they haven’t been together long at all. But it’s obviously one sided.
I'm not saying Frank is a horrible guy but I worry about Aria, Nolan and Harlow getting equal treatment to the baby if Brit just wants to smooth things over all the time. The kids are only getting 4 Christmas presents this year but they went insane on unnecessary baby crap for Scarlett. Nolan's medical needs aside she's ALL of their advocate in their own home with this new family and idk if she would stand up to Frank if they seriously disagreed about her parenting.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Am I the only one who thinks it’s Britney who runs the show and not Frank? Everyone seems to think he’s controlling and doesn’t trust Brit but personally, I think Brit calls all of the shots. Franks just along for the ride. I think he went with them on the girls trip because Brit wanted him to.

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Your best friend of (allegedly) 7 months, wow, bond must run deep.

Bet Vanessa and desperate Dani are crying themselves to sleep over this tonight.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 811535.jpg[/img]

Does this attention whore ever wear any clothes that doesn’t mention he’s a fIReFigHtEr?

I don’t recall ever seeing David or Ean tagging along with them. Even Desperate Dani’s man doesn’t come around on their “girl” trips.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Mspenny wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it’s Britney who runs the show and not Frank? Everyone seems to think he’s controlling and doesn’t trust Brit but personally, I think Brit calls all of the shots. Franks just along for the ride. I think he went with them on the girls trip because Brit wanted him to.

Britney doesn’t call the shots, with Ean she did but not with Frank...no way. There have been plenty of instance is vlogs and IG stories that have shown how he really is and she does this little face like “lemme stay quiet” kind of face.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Mspenny wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it’s Britney who runs the show and not Frank? Everyone seems to think he’s controlling and doesn’t trust Brit but personally, I think Brit calls all of the shots. Franks just along for the ride. I think he went with them on the girls trip because Brit wanted him to.

I agree with you. I think Britney is and has always been a manipulator controller in relationships.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

She probably likes bringing Frankenthumb with her everywhere because she is awkward AF and probably has to have someone around to help her feel comfortable being around other people she doesn’t know.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

I don't think it's solely Brittany or solely Frank. I think they're shitty people and their relationship sucks thanks to both of them.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If Brit calls all the shots I wonder why she trusts his friends not to lie for him if he were to step out.

While I do think she's controlling I wonder why he's allowed to go out alone or maybe she plans on putting a stop to that shortly and she's waiting for the baby to arrive so she can use the baby as a reason.
priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

I dont know why but I think Freenk look so much like Michael Rapaport (actor from Atypical) hahahaImage

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They only play with those kids for sponsorships and YouTube videos smfh [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 45d52a.jpg[/img]

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They only play with those kids for sponsorships and YouTube videos smfh [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 45d52a.jpg[/img]

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Is it just me or does her floor look weird. Looks like they are installed horizontal instead of vertical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 479309.jpg[/img]
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

chloe6124 wrote:Is it just me or does her floor look weird. Looks like they are installed horizontal instead of vertical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 479309.jpg[/img]
Yeah I’d prefer vertical

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I don’t think Frank being her social crutch has anything to do with why he went on the trip. Both V and D were there - 2 people she knows and hangs around frequently. If she felt awkward, she could’ve easily sparked a side convo with either of them. I haven’t seen the video, but weren’t they only there for 1 night and got dinner? Not what I’d consider a huge social event. B had an advantage of already knowing people in the group.

I think it’s wicked strange for Frank to have been the only spouse there and I know if it was me and my friends, we’d all be wondering why he’s there
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I don’t think Frank being her social crutch has anything to do with why he went on the trip. Both V and D were there - 2 people she knows and hangs around frequently. If she felt awkward, she could’ve easily sparked a side convo with either of them. I haven’t seen the video, but weren’t they only there for 1 night and got dinner? Not what I’d consider a huge social event. B had an advantage of already knowing people in the group.

I think it’s wicked strange for Frank to have been the only spouse there and I know if it was me and my friends, we’d all be wondering why he’s there
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Brit probably brings Frank so that she can brag to everyone that he's a firefighter. I know I've said this once but I'd be embarrassed if frank was my husband. Does he ever wear anything that doesn't say hes a firefighter. God he's so annoying. Just looking at him with his big cheesy fake smile annoys me

Return to “Britneyandbaby”