Ah wow, and we're the sick ones...

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by nickypicky »

Jaeme wrote:Ah wow, and we're the sick ones...

uh-huh 99% teens :roll: #TeenZillas
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

exit wrote:
sand and water wrote:Emilia sure gets hiccups a lot. I wonder if they are properly burping her. That can be very uncomfortable for a newborn.
I swear i´ve been thinking the same thing. 4 vlogs-days in a row Emilia has the hiccups so judging by all the other things they do wrong..... they are not burping her at all or maybe not enough. If a baby breastfeeds for a couple of minutes then it´s ok to only let her burp afterwords. If she´s taking longer then you must stop the feeding let the baby burp, let her latch again and eat, then again burp etc..

Isn´t there a nurse who should teach them that.
Just because Emilia gets the hiccups a lot doesn't mean she's not being burped enough. My son got the hiccups every day when I was pregnant with him and continued to have them every day for the first month or so after his birth. Yes, we did burp him, A LOT.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

proudmama wrote:
exit wrote:
sand and water wrote:Emilia sure gets hiccups a lot. I wonder if they are properly burping her. That can be very uncomfortable for a newborn.
I swear i´ve been thinking the same thing. 4 vlogs-days in a row Emilia has the hiccups so judging by all the other things they do wrong..... they are not burping her at all or maybe not enough. If a baby breastfeeds for a couple of minutes then it´s ok to only let her burp afterwords. If she´s taking longer then you must stop the feeding let the baby burp, let her latch again and eat, then again burp etc..

Just because Emilia gets the hiccups a lot doesn't mean she's not being burped enough. My son got the hiccups every day when I was pregnant with him and continued to have them every day for the first month or so after his birth. Yes, we did burp him, A LOT.
I didn't say that was definitely why she was getting them. I was just wondering. The least they could do is hold her or move her positioning because you can see she is incredibly uncomfortable when she has them,and they just sit there and laugh like she is a circus attraction.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

syllabub wrote:Remember when Anna said "I can't stop looking at her"...errrrr. From what I've seen in her vlogs, all she can't stop looking at is her phone, her reflection and her dirty dogs. In the DADDY DAUGHTER BONDING vlog, Anna seems so detached, only commenting to say "her outfit is so cute" or "she's clashing with the red carrier" or "cute hat". FFS the baby isn't a cabbage patch doll.
I think what Anna meant to say was "I can't stop looking at her outfit" :roll: She sickens me how little she cares about her daughter and how much she cares about what her daughter is wearing. Who the f*ck cares if your baby's outfit matches or if it clashes with her stroller or car seat. Just because a baby's socks don't coordinate with what she's wearing, does not make that person a bad parent. Not supporting your baby's head, letting your dogs lick your newborn's mouth, ignoring your baby's cries, and not feeding the baby in a timely manner, those things do. :x :x
Why is she so cold towards her baby? Why does she seem to resent Emilia so much? Is it because she said she wanted a boy? Is it because she feels like her "freedom" (and I use that term loosely) has been taken away from her? Or because she's now stuck in a cave with that troll??? :?
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm just now catching up on the comments and replying to some of you. Good job on spreading the truth today!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:I'm just now catching up on the comments and replying to some of you. Good job on spreading the truth today!
:SS:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
exit wrote:
I didn't say that was definitely why she was getting them. I was just wondering. The least they could do is hold her or move her positioning because you can see she is incredibly uncomfortable when she has them,and they just sit there and laugh like she is a circus attraction.[/quote]

Yeah, they really shouldn't laugh at her like that. Although I don't think much can be done to help with the hiccuping. There's an article written by a doctor saying there's really nothing that can be done to help with them: http://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories ... -are-okay/
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
proudmama wrote:
exit wrote:
I didn't say that was definitely why she was getting them. I was just wondering. The least they could do is hold her or move her positioning because you can see she is incredibly uncomfortable when she has them,and they just sit there and laugh like she is a circus attraction.
Yeah, they really shouldn't laugh at her like that. Although I don't think much can be done to help with the hiccuping. There's an article written by a doctor saying there's really nothing that can be done to help with them: http://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories ... -are-okay/[/quote]

For me personally, I would at least turn her on her side and rub her back. She needs comfort and touch.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

sand and water wrote:
T :yup:
They appear to be so detached from any genuine concern. I know she's just over a week old but they'd want to up their game a little. They don't seem to get it that she's 100% reliant on them for now and every action they take regarding her impacts her life and well being. Sitting there laughing at her hiccuping is so cruel and they're so immature.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I have a feeling that I'm going to wake up tomorrow with my inbox full of minions replying to my comments from tonight. LMAO #thetruthhurts.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:I have a feeling that I'm going to wake up tomorrow with my inbox full of minions replying to my comments from tonight. LMAO #thetruthhurts.
LOL uh-huh I just hit delete ! :D
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

savetheempire wrote:watching some of today's vlog today. MSD Is with them and says nothing about the horrid baby carrier they bought....they're screwed. so totally screwed.
Emilia is screwed with those two clusterfucks as her parents. At this rate she’ll grow up with her head glued to her shoulder and a petri dish of bacteria for an immune system… but at least her clothes will be matching and she won’t - as Anna said - "clash". :x
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Valentino wrote:
savetheempire wrote:watching some of today's vlog today. MSD Is with them and says nothing about the horrid baby carrier they bought....they're screwed. so totally screwed.
Emilia is screwed with those two clusterfucks as her parents. At this rate she’ll grow up with her head glued to her shoulder and a petri dish of bacteria for an immune system… but at least her clothes will be matching and she won’t - as Anna said - "clash". :x
I read today that when a mother has a strong emotional connection to her baby (which Anna obviously lacks), it strengthens the baby's immune system. Yep, Emilia's screwed. Especially when combined with six disgusting dogs and two dum dums for parents. Poor baby.
Taffy03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Taffy03 »

ok ill take most comments from minions without much thought but i think i've had my breaking point as i have been legitimately falsely accused of having 2 youtube accounts and continually harassing a minion I have only commented on in today's vlog, never before -_- She has wrote it multiple times saying she knows who I am and what I have done. It is really creepy and freaking me out as it is totally not true. The minions are as cold and heartless and mean as Anna appears to me, I guess that is why they like her so much. I do need help on how to deal with the slanderous accusations tho...
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Man the comments on the latest vlog are a hoot! I see Andy2Luv is in full white-knight mode complete with her usual gutter-trash vocabulary. And poor Beth is upset Anna said the item of clothing she gifted A&J made Emelia look like a boy... Anna is such an insensitive ungreatful wench.

#WhoLuvsAndy? #SaveTheMinions #MinionBlinkersOn #PoorBeth
ImageImage
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

LOL where did beth say this? On twitter? #poorbeth #stalker
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

In the latest vlog's comments Beth apologises solemnly to Anna that the item of clothing she bought made Emelia look like a boy, according to Anna. I havent watched the vlog but I'm assuming Anna says it in this one. Looking for it now but the top comments have changed and there are over 800 comments now...!

#PoorBeth
ImageImage
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

ImageImage
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

This is the comment Beth got upset with. It's like when the Minions turned on that James guy when he was upset they didn't mention his gift or seemed greatful at all for it. Their Minions are such a nasty breed:

#poorBeth
ImageImage

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”