Tara Henderson | Part 5

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I would be upset if it wasn't what I had in mind but they could have done it on purpose cause she was being so annoying and complaining daily they wouldn't have it done. Then notice she had Adam text the guy (she shared on her stories one day) instead of her doing it. They don't control rain and that wasn't an excuse they just used. Then they had to have electrician for ceiling fan, etc. When you build anything with a company there are a lot of things that go into it.

Also remember when she showed the stone or whatever and actually was concerned how that brown would turn grey? Why was that not a red flag even if they said it would lighten? Again weather probably plays a part in this, I say that because we had similar rock from the quarry that faded because of the sun. Is it possible that they just have to strip it a few times but Tara is mad because of that? Is it that it takes a few years to get weathered (no pun intended). Sorry but I don't feel bad for her. She treated the workers bad, on ig stories she was constantly filming through the blinds and complained no matter what they did (or couldn't do).

Hahaha I don’t feel bad for that miss perfect Bitch...aka tara

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Tara and the Not so perfect patio
Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cracklesaurus »

Tara should sue. That patio looks like crap. At least she's not rolling over and letting these unprofessional people f her in the butt. My OCD would be on hyperdrive until that was fixed.
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I would be upset if it wasn't what I had in mind but they could have done it on purpose cause she was being so annoying and complaining daily they wouldn't have it done. Then notice she had Adam text the guy (she shared on her stories one day) instead of her doing it. They don't control rain and that wasn't an excuse they just used. Then they had to have electrician for ceiling fan, etc. When you build anything with a company there are a lot of things that go into it.

Also remember when she showed the stone or whatever and actually was concerned how that brown would turn grey? Why was that not a red flag even if they said it would lighten? Again weather probably plays a part in this, I say that because we had similar rock from the quarry that faded because of the sun. Is it possible that they just have to strip it a few times but Tara is mad because of that? Is it that it takes a few years to get weathered (no pun intended). Sorry but I don't feel bad for her. She treated the workers bad, on ig stories she was constantly filming through the blinds and complained no matter what they did (or couldn't do).
Concrete is naturally gray. To color it they either added color to the concrete before pouring or stained it after it was poured...I don't remember which when she was showing the process. Why did they do either if they wanted it gray? If color was added to the mix pre pour, you aren't going to be able to strip that off.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Dreaminusa99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dreaminusa99 »

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Graysky33 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:16 pm

Concrete is naturally gray. To color it they either added color to the concrete before pouring or stained it after it was poured...I don't remember which when she was showing the process. Why did they do either if they wanted it gray? If color was added to the mix pre pour, you aren't going to be able to strip that off.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Is it possibly the sealer? I don't know why they can't just repaint it with concrete paint. But it looks like they are trying to strip it or something which made it worse.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I guess I don't understand it because she's going to cover it up with a rug and patio furniture so most won't even be seen. And like someone else said the grey won't look right with the house color.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I don’t know how she manages to make herself look like an idiot every day, but alas, she’s done it again.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 4c4e61.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Mspenny wrote:I don’t know how she manages to make herself look like an idiot every day, but alas, she’s done it again.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 4c4e61.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I thought that too but if you go to the comment thread, she’s saying “me too” about her birthday also being during summer break. She and the OP were commenting back and forth lol
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

Dreaminusa99 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 0c2670.jpg[/IMG]

....Image
No one says that....it’s more like “look at you pretending like you really want to post pics of shay just because you and Adam read your thread and now pretending like you care when we all know Bay & Gray will forever be the favorites, nice try”

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Why is she complaining about being up all night but yet has an entire full face of makeup? Forget the makeup if you’re sooo tired.

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

She wants me to believe that a newborn was awake from 7pm the day before until 12 the next day? He was awake for 17 hours straight, Tara? Gtfo.
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

ugh her new vlog!!!!

she's complaining about greyson being up all night (which I'm sure he wasn't up ALL night, probably just woke up often.) She has two other children....it's what newborns do! Suck it up and take care of him!

She's not taking breastfeeding seriously and whatever, to each their own...but it's not even recommended to pump until after the first 6 weeks so that baby can establish supply. And if she wants adam to feed greyson well she's gonna have to pump while he's being fed -- not miss a feeding like she did! She won't last long at the rate she's going.

Did she breastfeed her other two? I just wish she would do more research...
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

I totally forgot to mention...

When she's showing her outfit in the mirror, you can totally see the outline of her vagina in those shorts! :barf: :barf: If she's still wearing huge pads she should probably wear something baggier and not show off her vag to thousands of people. Ick.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Does anyone think sometimes that snoo bassinet shakes the baby a little too much?
In one. Lip it looked like Greysons head was rattling back and forth.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

kristieanne87 wrote:Does anyone think sometimes that snoo bassinet shakes the baby a little too much?
In one. Lip it looked like Greysons head was rattling back and forth.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yes! That shit stresses me out

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

WOW. Apparently youtubers now actually have to take care of the babies they have for money & views
Seriously. He’s a NEWBORN, you tell us this in every single vlog title. He’s gonna go through fazes where he doesn’t sleep well. It happens. Maybe instead of spending hours doing hair, makeup, lash extensions, nails, etc. She could use that time to catch up on sleep. If I really was as tired as she says she is, that’s what I would do.

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

I’m sorry but she didn’t even have the right to complain about being tired anyways. She got up for the day in the middle of the afternoon!!! My son is 8 months and wakes as frequently as hers. My husband works all day though so I’m up at 6:30 and there’s no such thing as a nap. Adam takes the girls to the gym every day and she has that time to rest too. I don’t understand these moms who think they are entitled to lay in bed all day because their baby slept poorly. The rest of us are still acting as functioning adults all day AND handling the night care.
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

hscheer10 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:04 am ugh her new vlog!!!!

she's complaining about greyson being up all night (which I'm sure he wasn't up ALL night, probably just woke up often.) She has two other children....it's what newborns do! Suck it up and take care of him!

She's not taking breastfeeding seriously and whatever, to each their own...but it's not even recommended to pump until after the first 6 weeks so that baby can establish supply. And if she wants adam to feed greyson well she's gonna have to pump while he's being fed -- not miss a feeding like she did! She won't last long at the rate she's going.

Did she breastfeed her other two? I just wish she would do more research...
On her blog (the written one before YouTube) there are photos of Bailey being bottled fed while in the hospital. She had a vlog talking about her breastfeeding issues with Shay and went to formula. Like, she didn’t even bother to keep feeding or try to up her supply and continue to try. She is unresearched and it shows. Pumping with a newborn is an uphill battle. Enjoy the baby and form the bond...

She has talked about her dream is becoming a pediatric nurse... so you’d think she would be interested in learning that kind of thing.

I’m not knocking people who can’t bf or have to supplement. I really don’t care how she feeds her kids. She actually gives me the impression of the type who finds her status as exclusively breastfeeding as some YouTube mommy badge instead of seeing the actual value in it. “Look at me” photos and then on to formula when things get hard.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

kaassss wrote:WOW. Apparently youtubers now actually have to take care of the babies they have for money & views ImageImageImageImage
Seriously. He’s a NEWBORN, you tell us this in every single vlog title. He’s gonna go through fazes where he doesn’t sleep well. It happens. Maybe instead of spending hours doing hair, makeup, lash extensions, nails, etc. She could use that time to catch up on sleep. If I really was as tired as she says she is, that’s what I would do.

Exactly. My kids had me up nonstop one after the other two nights ago. I didn't even consider a shower til noon the next day let alone consider makeup and a selfie. I feel like her house needs a theme park name like, "Fantasy Land" cause nothing is real about TMan.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Return to “Tara Henderson”