Tara Henderson | Part 5

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by skippy1931 »

can someone tell tara its called being a mother wtf did she think her third child is going to just sleep so she can? what a lazy witch and the booty shorts your too old they are too tight god I cannot stomach her she acts like she is mother theresa. omg what an idiot she cut up a bundt cake and put it in a bowl she is so freaking stupid also didn't know she had any friends besides the other two
Nonodramas
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Nonodramas »

skippy1931 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:41 pm can someone tell tara its called being a mother wtf did she think her third child is going to just sleep so she can? what a lazy witch and the booty shorts your too old they are too tight god I cannot stomach her she acts like she is mother theresa. omg what an idiot she cut up a bundt cake and put it in a bowl she is so freaking stupid also didn't know she had any friends besides the other two
Tara likes popping out kids for views but doesn't like actually doing anything with them, she's lazy as hell. Oh and that 'friend Olivia' that made her food is actually youtuber Olivia Snyder that lives in McKinny, she sent Tara something from her Etsy store once lol not exactly friends. Probably the first time they even met tbh.
Tara has definitely been reading here again. Everyone says she never posts pics of shay so she posts a pic the next day. We talked about her fake perfect ass night routine then she starts posting about what a hard night she has had the next day. We always talk about her having no friends and suddenly she has a friend Olivia, who turns out isn't even a friend lol. We say jump and Tara says how high lol she's soooo weird.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

hscheer10 wrote:ugh her new vlog!!!!

she's complaining about greyson being up all night (which I'm sure he wasn't up ALL night, probably just woke up often.) She has two other children....it's what newborns do! Suck it up and take care of him!

She's not taking breastfeeding seriously and whatever, to each their own...but it's not even recommended to pump until after the first 6 weeks so that baby can establish supply. And if she wants adam to feed greyson well she's gonna have to pump while he's being fed -- not miss a feeding like she did! She won't last long at the rate she's going.

Did she breastfeed her other two? I just wish she would do more research...
I didn't pump with my son for the first like 8 weeks and regretted it really bad. With my next baby I plan on pumping once a day in the mornings after hes already fed once, so I have some that my husband can feed with and give me a break. Honestly waiting the 6 weeks the recommend can be too stressful for some women and tbh it's part of what gave me PPD. It doesn't mess with supply as much as you'd think as long as you're not pumping multiple times a day AND breastfeeding. Image

Speaking of PPD, she should maybe talk to a doctor because the way she described the way she's feeling sounded a lot like PPD or the beginning of it to me. I'm probably hyper aware cuz I had it myself but yea, ya never know

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Also has she even thought about maybe her child just doesn't like the snoo? It sounds like he either has gas, reflux, isn't getting enough milk from her boobs, or hates that bassinet. Some babies don't like it

kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

I realize most babies like being rocked, but that Snoo thing makes me think a baby would get 'car sick'.

Unread post by Guest »

jcb927 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:32 pm Also has she even thought about maybe her child just doesn't like the snoo? It sounds like he either has gas, reflux, isn't getting enough milk from her boobs, or hates that bassinet. Some babies don't like it Image

Watching the vlog, it looks like she makes his straight jacket way too tight sometimes.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

jcb927 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:32 pm Also has she even thought about maybe her child just doesn't like the snoo? It sounds like he either has gas, reflux, isn't getting enough milk from her boobs, or hates that bassinet. Some babies don't like it Image

This was my thinking as well. He sleeps fine in the swing it looks like so maybe it is reflux and sleeping upright helps?
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by kaassss »

jcb927 wrote:

she's complaining about greyson being up all night (which I'm sure he wasn't up ALL night, probably just woke up often.) She has two other children....it's what newborns do! Suck it up and take care of him!

She's not taking breastfeeding seriously and whatever, to each their own...but it's not even recommended to pump until after the first 6 weeks so that baby can establish supply. And if she wants adam to feed greyson well she's gonna have to pump while he's being fed -- not miss a feeding like she did! She won't last long at the rate she's going.

I didn't pump with my son for the first like 8 weeks and regretted it really bad. With my next baby I plan on pumping once a day in the mornings after hes already fed once, so I have some that my husband can feed with and give me a break. Honestly waiting the 6 weeks the recommend can be too stressful for some women and tbh it's part of what gave me PPD. It doesn't mess with supply as much as you'd think as long as you're not pumping multiple times a day AND breastfeeding. Image

Speaking of PPD, she should maybe talk to a doctor because the way she described the way she's feeling sounded a lot like PPD or the beginning of it to me. I'm probably hyper aware cuz I had it myself but yea, ya never know

She hasn’t taken Baylee to get evaluated for speech therapy which she clearly needs, I doubt she’d talk to a doctor about PPD unless it was for views.
None of that matches her perfect life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I love how they “thought they lucked out” because Grayson was “such a chill baby”

This is her 3rd kid. You think she would know by now how much a newborn sleeps. She has no idea what his personality is like yet. .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

Maybe Grayson just wants to lie on a surface that DOESN'T MOVE. No one wants to get whipped around in a straight jacket 24 hours a day.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Shoukdnt it be easier since Adam is home now? So she can hand kids off to him and sleep
Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

She said in on vlog that he was already depleting her supply every time he nursed. I’m wondering if he’s not getting enough milk.

And that Snoo is way too much. I feel nauseous just watching him bounce around in it. But, she doesn’t seem like the type that will listen to what her subs are saying. I’ve had her reply to some of my comments and she seems a little defensive, when I’ve approached her nicely. I guess she knows it all.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

jcb927 wrote:

I can def see her behavior as an early sign of PPD too. I'm no doctor and can't diagnose. I'm hyper sensitive to the signs too. Also, she is over the top and weird. So, who knows?!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Who the he fuck puts makeup on if there only staying home lame...

makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by makeupjunkie91 »

mssqueen233 wrote:Who the he fuck puts makeup on if there only staying home lame...

Didn’t mean to like the post. Call me lame. I wear makeup at home. It puts me in a better mood and get more done. Mostly on says that are harder for me.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

She had some shitty excuse of why she quit BF with Shay....
But she isn't very intelligent.
PhreePanda wrote:
hscheer10 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:04 am ugh her new vlog!!!!

On her blog (the written one before YouTube) there are photos of Bailey being bottled fed while in the hospital. She had a vlog talking about her breastfeeding issues with Shay and went to formula. Like, she didn’t even bother to keep feeding or try to up her supply and continue to try. She is unresearched and it shows. Pumping with a newborn is an uphill battle. Enjoy the baby and form the bond...

She has talked about her dream is becoming a pediatric nurse... so you’d think she would be interested in learning that kind of thing.

I’m not knocking people who can’t bf or have to supplement. I really don’t care how she feeds her kids. She actually gives me the impression of the type who finds her status as exclusively breastfeeding as some YouTube mommy badge instead of seeing the actual value in it. “Look at me” photos and then on to formula when things get hard.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Someone mentioned ppd earlier
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Megs1988 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:54 pm

She said in on vlog that he was already depleting her supply every time he nursed. I’m wondering if he’s not getting enough milk.

And that Snoo is way too much. I feel nauseous just watching him bounce around in it. But, she doesn’t seem like the type that will listen to what her subs are saying. I’ve had her reply to some of my comments and she seems a little defensive, when I’ve approached her nicely. I guess she knows it all.

She never listens to advice her subscribers give her to actually help her! I commented on a picture on her IG that Baylee’s car seat straps were incorrect and she made up a lie to message me and then blocked me. She’s such a bitch. She’s such an”perfectionist” she calls herself but she does the dumbest shit
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

catmom89 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:41 pm Maybe Grayson just wants to lie on a surface that DOESN'T MOVE. No one wants to get whipped around in a straight jacket 24 hours a day.
Not defending Tara but that’s not exactly how the snoo works. It only moves when the baby becomes active or fussy. The more the baby is restless, it ups the speed and white noise. It’s considered a “smart” bassinet.
stassie17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stassie17 »

unwitty_username wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:05 am
stassie17 wrote:the way some of you pick apart people’s looks is concerning.

Only ugly people spend this much time picking on how someone looks, their teeth etc so I guess we now know that these ladies are more than likely fairly ugly themselves.

I don't like when people talk about their looks, but honestly, it's the nature of this site to criticize Youtubers. I will tell you right now, it would hurt my feelings WAY more if someone criticized my parenting, as opposed to my physical traits. That's why I come here, rather than say it to the person. Nothing any of us do on here is really ok. This is just a place to vent. Maybe you should avoid this site if you are a fan of theirs. However, if you have criticized them on here, then SHAME ON YOU for being a hypocrite!
yes i’ve pointed out things they’ve done that annoy me, but those are things they can CHANGE. if i was a parent and someone criticized how i was parenting, i would either brush it off or if there was actually an issue, i’d change. however coming from a 19 year old girl, i know what it’s like to be made fun of for how they look, and it’s obviously not a good feeling. i’m just saying. also, stop calling me “adam” just because i said it’s rude to pick apart someone’s looks. that’s not me sticking up for tara, that’s just basic common sense and human decency.

Return to “Tara Henderson”