jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by jcb927 »

Megs1988 wrote:
jcb927 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:32 pm Also has she even thought about maybe her child just doesn't like the snoo? It sounds like he either has gas, reflux, isn't getting enough milk from her boobs, or hates that bassinet. Some babies don't like it Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
She said in on vlog that he was already depleting her supply every time he nursed. I’m wondering if he’s not getting enough milk.

And that Snoo is way too much. I feel nauseous just watching him bounce around in it. But, she doesn’t seem like the type that will listen to what her subs are saying. I’ve had her reply to some of my comments and she seems a little defensive, when I’ve approached her nicely. I guess she knows it all.
So if she said he's "depleting her supply" (which is kind of what is supposed to happen when they nurse lol, they empty and fill back up), then she is probably 1) not eating enough calories to support what he needs from her and 2) not drinking enough water. Those are the two main things that will ruin a milk supply especially if you're not gifted with a large supply in the first place. So instead of lactation cookies and teas maybe she should eat more food and drink more water

PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

She’s creating a cycle by Adam feeding bottles. Skipping feedings will slow the supply. She should be feeding on demand to build supply for now. Either that or she’s supplementing another way and not sharing the truth. Breastfeeding is hard work at first, it takes a lot of dedication.

Or maybe she’s misinformed and not sure what she’s doing. The breast are never really empty so to speak.

If it’s important to her, she could always call a lactation consultant. Or use her audio book program she pimps out to get a book on lactation. It’s best to get ahead of the game before it becomes a full blown problem.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

If Grayson has reflux and is only breast feeding, it’s her diet giving it to him. The shit foods she eats go directly to her milk and with her wired anorexic eating habits does little man no favors. She just needs to be a mom right now. Maternity leave is there for a reason at any other job.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

So sad that this forum has to remind her that she has a second daughter. You aren't fooling anyone tara. We know you only posted about Shay to prove us wrong. Also, I have no idea how she raised "Bay & Shay" she honestly acts like a FTM it's so strange.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 609303.jpg[/IMG]

Image....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

Itsnotmyfault wrote:If Grayson has reflux and is only breast feeding, it’s her diet giving it to him. The shit foods she eats go directly to her milk and with her wired anorexic eating habits does little man no favors. She just needs to be a mom right now. Maternity leave is there for a reason at any other job. Image
Right... this could be the reason why he’s been so fussy.
All he’s getting is all the shit food + sugar that she eats.

brbelina
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brbelina »

Wobbledewobble wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 609303.jpg[/IMG]

Image....

that child does not look right...

Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

mssqueen233 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:42 pm Who the he fuck puts makeup on if there only staying home lame...

Me. The first thing I do every morning is shower, do my hair and put on my makeup. I’ve always done it.
Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

kaassss wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:34 am
Itsnotmyfault wrote:If Grayson has reflux and is only breast feeding, it’s her diet giving it to him. The shit foods she eats go directly to her milk and with her wired anorexic eating habits does little man no favors. She just needs to be a mom right now. Maternity leave is there for a reason at any other job. Image

And she said he’s not sleeping well, maybe she should also stop with her coffee. I never drank caffeinated beverages when I was pregnant or breastfeeding. She drank coffee her whole pregnancy and is still drinking it. In her last vlog she said she felt so bad and had a terrible headache but hadn’t had any coffee. Maybe that’s why Grayson was so restless. Maybe he felt bad because he hadn’t had any breast milk laced with caffeine.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

kaassss wrote:

She hasn't really shown what she's been eating on instagram and her vlogs like she was when she was pregnant. Which leads me to believe she's probably not eating that much, and what she is eating probably isn't the most nutritious so her supply is suffering for that. Tara if youre reading here, go to a lactation consultant or read up on breastfeeding nutrition, and drink more water. Lol

Side note when I was breastfeeding my son, he had a lip tie that we never addressed cuz we didn't know about it until after I stopped breastfeeding. Bf was what mainly brought on my PPD because of how difficult and emotionally challenging it was, on top of the exhaustion from my baby waking up every 90 minutes to eat bc he wasn't getting enough from me ever. I was too prideful/embarrassed to go to a lactation consultation cuz I thought I could figure it out myself. WRONG. If she's having issues the very first thing she should do is find a good lactation consultant that can come to her house to help her.

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

Tara: he’s so fussy, I don’t know why he’s been so fussy and barely sleeping

Tara’s whole diet since Grayson’s been born:
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 2d8813.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 5297f5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 8c503a.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 26a115.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... d845d1.jpg[/IMG]

****not including her daily Dunkin donut

aribethy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aribethy »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 895db1.jpg[/IMG]

How does this fit with the dui timelines?

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

aribethy wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 895db1.jpg[/IMG]

How does this fit with the dui timelines?

She has never stopped drinking alcohol. She was literally buying a bottle before Grayson was ever born because she was probably so excited to have a drink

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

How does she not remember how old she was when she had her first child??

Also, I think Shay is really cute. I don’t want us to pick apart the way Shay looks since she is clearly her least favourite kid, and when Shay grows up she’s going to see all the pictures her mom posted of everyone but her.
We know Tara reads here, I don’t want her to stop posting pictures of Shay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

brbelina wrote:
Wobbledewobble wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 609303.jpg[/IMG]

Image....

What does that even mean? Doesnt look right? Whats wrong with her? She looks fine.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Mspenny wrote:How does she not remember how old she was when she had her first child??

Also, I think Shay is really cute. I don’t want us to pick apart the way Shay looks since she is clearly her least favourite kid, and when Shay grows up she’s going to see all the pictures her mom posted of everyone but her.
We know Tara reads here, I don’t want her to stop posting pictures of Shay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm maybe she was fricken high or drunk that’s why she can’t rememberImageImageImageImagestay away from drugs Tara!

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Rkp65i wrote:
brbelina wrote:

Image....

What does that even mean? Doesnt look right? Whats wrong with her? She looks fine.

Tara probably used some filters on shay like usual filter this filter that!!

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

Rkp65i wrote:
brbelina wrote:

Image....

No She don't

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

brbelina
Amateur
Amateur

Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by brbelina »

Rkp65i wrote:
brbelina wrote:

Image....

Shay looks like she is completely in her own world, she always looks emotionless and robotic to me. Probably from just watching tv all day and not interacting with her mom... ever

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

grantlovesmusick wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
brbelina wrote: that child does not look right...

No She don't

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
Can you explain how? What is wrong with her? Seriously asking.

Return to “Tara Henderson”