kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I was just going to say the same...
If you are having a supply issue...latch, latch, latch!
Nothing helps your supply more then having your BABY remove milk from you...not a pump.
Bottle feedings is what is screwing up.

Too bad her and Trashy Tiffani the breastfeeding Queen arn't friends anymore...she could ask her.
Lmao
PhreePanda wrote:She’s creating a cycle by Adam feeding bottles. Skipping feedings will slow the supply. She should be feeding on demand to build supply for now. Either that or she’s supplementing another way and not sharing the truth. Breastfeeding is hard work at first, it takes a lot of dedication.

Or maybe she’s misinformed and not sure what she’s doing. The breast are never really empty so to speak.

If it’s important to her, she could always call a lactation consultant. Or use her audio book program she pimps out to get a book on lactation. It’s best to get ahead of the game before it becomes a full blown problem.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The way her lip/mouth hangs open is strange
Rkp65i wrote:
brbelina wrote:
Wobbledewobble wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 609303.jpg[/IMG]

Image....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that child does not look right...

What does that even mean? Doesnt look right? Whats wrong with her? She looks fine.

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Leave it to Tara to try to convince herself that a pink drink will help her milk supply. Forget the fact that it includes exactly ZERO lactation inducing ingredients. It’s pink so it MUST work.
samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by samanthalr1991 »

thewhisper wrote:Leave it to Tara to try to convince herself that a pink drink will help her milk supply. Forget the fact that it includes exactly ZERO lactation inducing ingredients. It’s pink so it MUST work.

Actually the coconut milk is super hydrating and therefore gives you a bit of a boost supply, but she’ll jump on any excuse for Starbucks

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

samanthalr1991 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:44 pm
thewhisper wrote:Leave it to Tara to try to convince herself that a pink drink will help her milk supply. Forget the fact that it includes exactly ZERO lactation inducing ingredients. It’s pink so it MUST work.

Actually the coconut milk is super hydrating and therefore gives you a bit of a boost supply, but she’ll jump on any excuse for Starbucks

I suppose you’re right. It does have good fats. Starbucks coconut milk is quite sugary though. She could eat a bowl of oatmeal and get decent results.
AlexisG19
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AlexisG19 »

brbelina wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:03 pm
Rkp65i wrote:
brbelina wrote: that child does not look right...

What does that even mean? Doesnt look right? Whats wrong with her? She looks fine.

Shay looks like she is completely in her own world, she always looks emotionless and robotic to me. Probably from just watching tv all day and not interacting with her mom... ever

I've noticed that in videos Shay is always so happy and cheerful and giggly! It's just in pics where she sometimes has a straight face! Babies around that age/some people in general just don't love being photographed. I think Shay is super adorable and has beautiful features that most would kill for. I understand gossiping/discussing Youtubers you like to watch but to me you can gossip without being a hater..guess this is just the wrong site for me, I"m not really about hating on anyone especially children!!
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

Little Shay fits the symptoms of autism spectrum, a lot of her actions, her lack of eye contact, her walking on her toes a lot of the time, her blank stare, her speech, her obsession with buckles of any kind and her obsession with her brothers binki. We will know more about her in this coming year if Tara shows her. She is at an age now where she should be asking questions and wanting to be around her sister, she keeps herself alone a lot of the time and way engrossed in TV. She very well could be a brilliant scientist, that is very possible with autistic people. It’s really her abnormal social skills and behavior that has drawn the attention towards this topic. It is ok to talk about these things, they aren’t bad, they are truthful and if we talk about it, we help normalize this for kids to come. No hate or bashing is taking place, we are talking. These kinds of so called taboo topics dont help anyone if we can’t discuss them. No sense in hiding from reality. We need conversations like this, it helps all of us.
brbelina
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brbelina »

Itsnotmyfault wrote:Little Shay fits the symptoms of autism spectrum, a lot of her actions, her lack of eye contact, her walking on her toes a lot of the time, her blank stare, her speech, her obsession with buckles of any kind and her obsession with her brothers binki. We will know more about her in this coming year if Tara shows her. She is at an age now where she should be asking questions and wanting to be around her sister, she keeps herself alone a lot of the time and way engrossed in TV. She very well could be a brilliant scientist, that is very possible with autistic people. It’s really her abnormal social skills and behavior that has drawn the attention towards this topic. It is ok to talk about these things, they aren’t bad, they are truthful and if we talk about it, we help normalize this for kids to come. No hate or bashing is taking place, we are talking. These kinds of so called taboo topics dont help anyone if we can’t discuss them. No sense in hiding from reality. We need conversations like this, it helps all of us.
Although I am not sure if it's against forum rules diagnosing people (?), thank you for showing that nobody here hates kids. We are criticizing Tara's parenting and being curious about kids, since we very well know that T-man herself won't bring up anything imperfect.

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Uh oh Adam better step it up as her media manager, she's about 5th down the list here in her category.......
Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cracklesaurus »

AlexisG19 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:50 pm
Rkp65i wrote:

Shay looks like she is completely in her own world, she always looks emotionless and robotic to me. Probably from just watching tv all day and not interacting with her mom... ever

I've noticed that in videos Shay is always so happy and cheerful and giggly! It's just in pics where she sometimes has a straight face! Babies around that age/some people in general just don't love being photographed. I think Shay is super adorable and has beautiful features that most would kill for. I understand gossiping/discussing Youtubers you like to watch but to me you can gossip without being a hater..guess this is just the wrong site for me, I"m not really about hating on anyone especially children!!
Umm.. You can't talk nice about anyone on here or you're considered a 'stan'. LOL. Especially if it's someone like Tara or Aaryn where the people seem to hold the most resentment and jealousy. Tara and Aaryn are my fav and have by far the cutest children. I think I've even been blocked for being a 'stan'. I'm so embarrassed for whoever even uses that expression! LOL
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Ugh so ugly her taste is awful!!! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... eef251.jpg[/IMG]

AlexisG19
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AlexisG19 »

Cracklesaurus wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:49 pm
AlexisG19 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:50 pm

Umm.. You can't talk nice about anyone on here or you're considered a 'stan'. LOL. Especially if it's someone like Tara or Aaryn where the people seem to hold the most resentment and jealousy. Tara and Aaryn are my fav and have by far the cutest children. I think I've even been blocked for being a 'stan'. I'm so embarrassed for whoever even uses that expression! LOL
omg! I think it's so strange lol, i originally found this site thinking it was to talk about the mom vloggers we watch and talk with other likeminded people/moms lol but apparently its a site to shit all over them. clearly this is the wrong site for nicer people like us lol I don't think jealousy/hate is a good look for anyone BUT i draw the line at talking shit about children, that's a whoooole other level of sad lol
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

AlexisG19 wrote:
Cracklesaurus wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:49 pm
AlexisG19 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:50 pm I've noticed that in videos Shay is always so happy and cheerful and giggly! It's just in pics where she sometimes has a straight face! Babies around that age/some people in general just don't love being photographed. I think Shay is super adorable and has beautiful features that most would kill for. I understand gossiping/discussing Youtubers you like to watch but to me you can gossip without being a hater..guess this is just the wrong site for me, I"m not really about hating on anyone especially children!!
omg! I think it's so strange lol, i originally found this site thinking it was to talk about the mom vloggers we watch and talk with other likeminded people/moms lol but apparently its a site to shit all over them. clearly this is the wrong site for nicer people like us lol I don't think jealousy/hate is a good look for anyone BUT i draw the line at talking shit about children, that's a whoooole other level of sad lol
TBH some threads are more ruthless than others. Also a few years ago you can go back and read threads like Bonnie and Ellie and Jared and a vast majority of us liked them but had a bone to pick over a thing or two...as the years went on the animosity grew. The newer YT moms like Aaryn/Tara have basically been hate from the start though.

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

I must be the odd one out on this thread because I think all of Tara's kids are adorable.
She dresses them cute, they're always clean, hair done and it looks like they are well loved and not lacking for anything.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Who the fuck is Tara copying from now ImageImageImageNothing Original from the drunkin Tara who is still on probation..

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 04687e.jpg[/IMG]

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tara is a fucking idiot.
She is obsessing over the cement stain color...
Maybe you shouldn't have hired such a shitty company to begin with.
I understand when you are paying for something you should absolutley get what you want...but it is outdoors and will be covered in furniture and toys.
She sounds so materialistic constantly talking about the damn cement color.
Give
Me
A
Break

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tara should not be fucking drinking plain and simple ImageImageDoes it taste good tara???

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f1d29f.jpg[/IMG]

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

jcb927 wrote:Also has she even thought about maybe her child just doesn't like the snoo? It sounds like he either has gas, reflux, isn't getting enough milk from her boobs, or hates that bassinet. Some babies don't like it Image

Call me crazy but she had him in footy pajamas and then wrapped up in that snoo all in the Texas heat I got claustrophobic and hot just looking at him

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

skippy1931 wrote:can someone tell tara its called being a mother wtf did she think her third child is going to just sleep so she can? what a lazy witch and the booty shorts your too old they are too tight god I cannot stomach her she acts like she is mother theresa. omg what an idiot she cut up a bundt cake and put it in a bowl she is so freaking stupid also didn't know she had any friends besides the other two
I thought it was odd she put it in a bowl to Image made me turn my head to the side Image

Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Backyard Chicken »

I find it odd she drinks. I understand opioids were her thing but I know a few recovery drug addicts who would never drink. One thing kind of leads to the other.
It’s amazing to me that this woman was addicted to drugs like 5 years ago, was obviously a mess and now she is obsessing over the stone color of her back patio. Don’t get me wrong , I’m so happy for her that she was able to get clean. I’ve known people that aren’t so lucky. She seems to have bought into this weird YouTube life she has created.
I guess maybe if I’m honest it is a little bit of jealousy. I have a beautiful home , healthy children and I never have to seriously worry about money but i have to work for it. And my husband does too. Her “job” is just filming her life which included a day where she said she literally just didn’t feel like it but put out the video and gets head pats for it. Like seriously?! And why do people care? Her style is so generic. She’s not that attractive. Her kids are very cute, I will say that. Aaryn I get. She’s a B but damn she is gorgeous. And has family money. She’s a spoiled brat and admits it. I don’t know... I think I would respect Tara more if we got to see the real her. You know she screams at those kids ( as we all have) , you know she curses a ton. Probably sneaks cigarettes and eats junk food all the time ( which she admits too). I think I would like the “real “ Tara if I knew her

Return to “Tara Henderson”