Tara Henderson | Part 5

Mammaj42
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by Mammaj42 »

mssqueen233 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:12 pm Ahh Tara must reading here her and Baylee are getting there nails/Starbucks ok tara why don’t you take Baylee to the fucking zoo we all know you always get your nails painted plain white your so effing boring....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly! They really need to do things as a family. The zoo is a great example. She never take them on bike rides or for walks either. When my kids were babies sometimes going for a walk outdoors, pushing them in the stroller was the only way I felt sane. Shay can ride and Bailey can walk. I’m sure she would love that. Adam can come along too. Or, they could live inside their boring house by themselves with no friends. Those kids really need to be able to get dirty too!

Tara is a fraud plain and simple. Maybe when she gets off probation she will come clean??? We can only hope. If she doesn’t then I think it’s only a matter of time before she is found out by her subscribers.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Mammaj42 wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:12 pm Ahh Tara must reading here her and Baylee are getting there nails/Starbucks ok tara why don’t you take Baylee to the fucking zoo we all know you always get your nails painted plain white your so effing boring....

Exactly! They really need to do things as a family. The zoo is a great example. She never take them on bike rides or for walks either. When my kids were babies sometimes going for a walk outdoors, pushing them in the stroller was the only way I felt sane. Shay can ride and Bailey can walk. I’m sure she would love that. Adam can come along too. Or, they could live inside their boring house by themselves with no friends. Those kids really need to be able to get dirty too!

Tara is a fraud plain and simple. Maybe when she gets off probation she will come clean??? We can only hope. If she doesn’t then I think it’s only a matter of time before she is found out by her subscribers.
Why does Tara have to "come clean"? She doesn't owe anyone, subscribers or not, any explanation at all. Seriously, people can search her and find out or someone can pepper her IG and/or YT with details and hope peeps read before its deleted. People choose to watch.

She hasn't alluded to being perfect, above the law. She's already disclosed her Opiate Addiction. I really don't care if she's on probation, drinks, as long as her kids are in a stable loving household I'm okay with whatever... Not My Life.

On a side note. I have to believe the majority of Aaryn's subscribers have Googled her. When you do all the BB Racist stuff is at the top. I don't understand why she keeps gaining viewers. Albeit, at a slower rate than before... Same there, people choose to watch her.

I've stopped watching all YT and only see IG anymore. Can't watch any Mom Channels as they are basically all the same shit...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

I watch to see what stimulates the children, makes them smile or get excited. Shay just looks lost. Cute as a button, but I rarely see her smile. Adeline looks grumpy most of the time. She definitely gets excited for food though.
Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cracklesaurus »

Salamisammich wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:38 pm
jcb927 wrote:Also has she even thought about maybe her child just doesn't like the snoo? It sounds like he either has gas, reflux, isn't getting enough milk from her boobs, or hates that bassinet. Some babies don't like it Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Call me crazy but she had him in footy pajamas and then wrapped up in that snoo all in the Texas heat I got claustrophobic and hot just looking at him

There is this crazy invention called air conditioning. Most humans have it.
Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cracklesaurus »

Mammaj42 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:51 pm

Good lord. I guess people can't change? I believe she's been off of opiates for quite awhile and she can have a darn drink if she wants. She not driving so why are you complaining about it? I'm sure her subscribers would be proud of how she's turned her life around.
I really doubt she needs parenting advice from strangers in the internet. If she doesn't want her kids to be dirty good for her.
brbelina
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brbelina »

Cracklesaurus wrote:

Good lord. I guess people can't change? I believe she's been off of opiates for quite awhile and she can have a darn drink if she wants. She not driving so why are you complaining about it? I'm sure her subscribers would be proud of how she's turned her life around.
I really doubt she needs parenting advice from strangers in the internet. If she doesn't want her kids to be dirty good for her.
no, not good for her. if she let her kids get dirty than we would see that they are actually doing something in their boring lives! I mean, look at Story of this life on facebook and you will see kids who are developing through experiencing life. These kids just sit wearing blush looking at their boring white house, doing nothing. I feel sorry for them having pretty pictures instead of memories with their family sounds so sad.

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by kaassss »

Cracklesaurus wrote:

They can change. Or they can push it all under the rug and cover it up with a perfect life, perfect kids, and white & blush everything.
You really think this dumb twat has changed? Multiple dui’s but still runs to the store before she even has her baby to buy alcohol and continues to buy it. How do you know she’s not driving or going to drive?

Also. Like someone else said, that’s not good for her. Her poor kids can’t be kids because their parents are taking away their childhood just to make money off of them. & where’s that money going? Hopefully to college funds, but realistically, to overpriced furniture, expensive blush clothing, multiple drive thru visits, and shit food grocery runs.

If what we say here bothers you that much, make a rave thread and go kiss her perfect blush ass over there.

catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

girlandboymom wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:30 am
Backyard Chicken wrote:I find it odd she drinks. I understand opioids were her thing but I know a few recovery drug addicts who would never drink. One thing kind of leads to the other.
It’s amazing to me that this woman was addicted to drugs like 5 years ago, was obviously a mess and now she is obsessing over the stone color of her back patio. Don’t get me wrong , I’m so happy for her that she was able to get clean. I’ve known people that aren’t so lucky. She seems to have bought into this weird YouTube life she has created.
I guess maybe if I’m honest it is a little bit of jealousy. I have a beautiful home , healthy children and I never have to seriously worry about money but i have to work for it. And my husband does too. Her “job” is just filming her life which included a day where she said she literally just didn’t feel like it but put out the video and gets head pats for it. Like seriously?! And why do people care? Her style is so generic. She’s not that attractive. Her kids are very cute, I will say that. Aaryn I get. She’s a B but damn she is gorgeous. And has family money. She’s a spoiled brat and admits it. I don’t know... I think I would respect Tara more if we got to see the real her. You know she screams at those kids ( as we all have) , you know she curses a ton. Probably sneaks cigarettes and eats junk food all the time ( which she admits too). I think I would like the “real “ Tara if I knew her
I agree with a lot of what you said. I would def subscribe and watch the real Tara. This surface level nonsense and obsession with aesthetics is nauseating and just plain ridiculous. I'm absolutely not jealous. Tara is not pretty or real. I just hate fakeness. The only think I can say that I like about Aaryn is her appearance....literally nothing else. Also, I think any bashing on the kids' looks should stop. All of our kids are going to go through at least one awkward stage of their lives.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think it's odd that she drinks, also. ESPECIALLY since she is still on probation for a DUI. The terms of probation are almost always abstinence from alcohol, and it's very clear from her videos that Tara is not following that. Her P.O. (if she has one) can just google her name and see that she's still drinking. Then again, I don't know the rules for California, but I'm sure it's something similar.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

Cracklesaurus wrote:

Just wait...I don’t think she has changed. It’s all a show. She was in jail when she was pregnant with either Bailey or the first baby she miscarried. There are screen shots of the dates she was in jail and it lines up with it....Being pregnant is what sobered her up...now that Adam has said they are done having babies, she will throw herself into YouTube because it’s the last thing she has going for her. I really hope for her kids sake, she doesn’t relapse but when she starts becoming a has-been YT star, I can see her turning back to opiates or more alcohol. She doesn’t even go to meetings...at least Hillary does that.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I could see Tara shielding them because she was wild but then that is exactly what will hurt them when they are older. She has the money to give her kids experiences, there are so many places that she could take them and it would make for more interesting vlogs. You rarely see the kids unless they are going through a drive thru. She can go get her hair and nails done but can't take the kids to a park?
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I could see Tara shielding them because she was wild but then that is exactly what will hurt them when they are older. She has the money to give her kids experiences, there are so many places that she could take them and it would make for more interesting vlogs. You rarely see the kids unless they are going through a drive thru. She can go get her hair and nails done but can't take the kids to a park?
Exactly. And what’s up with her only taking Baylee to get their nails done? Imagine when Shay is older and saying “we’re having a girls day but only Baylee can come!”. Wtf.
Have a girls day with your GIRLSSSSS.

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

What happened Tara? I though Shay didn’t like to be photographed? Or is that another one of your bullshit lies and you just don’t want to post pics of her? Does she not match your aesthetic??
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 1a4deb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 457130.jpg[/IMG]
Dreaminusa99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dreaminusa99 »

kaassss wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:I could see Tara shielding them because she was wild but then that is exactly what will hurt them when they are older. She has the money to give her kids experiences, there are so many places that she could take them and it would make for more interesting vlogs. You rarely see the kids unless they are going through a drive thru. She can go get her hair and nails done but can't take the kids to a park?
Exactly. And what’s up with her only taking Baylee to get their nails done? Imagine when Shay is older and saying “we’re having a girls day but only Baylee can come!”. Wtf.
Have a girls day with your GIRLSSSSS.

Or just with Shay at least every once in awhile. Seriously, if she reads here, I really hope she reads this/
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

kaassss wrote:What happened Tara? I though Shay didn’t like to be photographed? Or is that another one of your bullshit lies and you just don’t want to post pics of her? Does she not match your aesthetic??
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 1a4deb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 457130.jpg[/IMG]
Omg Shay looks adorable in both pics. Tara is full of crap and messed up for pretending she doesnt like pics.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

jazieg wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:16 pm
Mammaj42 wrote:

Why does Tara have to "come clean"? She doesn't owe anyone, subscribers or not, any explanation at all. Seriously, people can search her and find out or someone can pepper her IG and/or YT with details and hope peeps read before its deleted. People choose to watch.

She hasn't alluded to being perfect, above the law. She's already disclosed her Opiate Addiction. I really don't care if she's on probation, drinks, as long as her kids are in a stable loving household I'm okay with whatever... Not My Life.

On a side note. I have to believe the majority of Aaryn's subscribers have Googled her. When you do all the BB Racist stuff is at the top. I don't understand why she keeps gaining viewers. Albeit, at a slower rate than before... Same there, people choose to watch her.

I've stopped watching all YT and only see IG anymore. Can't watch any Mom Channels as they are basically all the same shit...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Agreed, the whole "the clock is ticking, Tara, you better confess or else!" thing is weird. She already opened up about the opioid addiction, which she didn't have to do, and I feel like that took a lot of courage to do. And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that someone with a past drug addiction also has DUIs. I don't think that would be a big shock to her fans at all.

I do think her need to paint her life as picture perfect is so very sad, and probably has a lot to do how f*cked up her life was before.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Every so often, I will compare all of the youtube moms' (Tara, Aaryn, Liza, Tiffani, Brianna K, Myka, etc) stats on social blade, and Tara has been blowing them all out of the water for a long time now, long before Grayson was born. Why? I just do not find her interesting whatsoever.

Her top monthly earning range number is $23k (which I know if higher due to Grayson content, but even before he was born, that number was around $20k). The next highest I could find in that circle was Myka around $11k, and Aaryn's was only around $5k.

I know those numbers are just estimates, but Tara's estimates/stats are waaaaay higher. I don't get it. SIS IS BORING.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

She probably means that Shay doesn’t pose and hold still so she can get 100+ photos of her to choose the perfect one. Tara treats her kids like props lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

anxietyqueen wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:38 pm Every so often, I will compare all of the youtube moms' (Tara, Aaryn, Liza, Tiffani, Brianna K, Myka, etc) stats on social blade, and Tara has been blowing them all out of the water for a long time now, long before Grayson was born. Why? I just do not find her interesting whatsoever.

Her top monthly earning range number is $23k (which I know if higher due to Grayson content, but even before he was born, that number was around $20k). The next highest I could find in that circle was Myka around $11k, and Aaryn's was only around $5k.

I know those numbers are just estimates, but Tara's estimates/stats are waaaaay higher. I don't get it. SIS IS BORING.
Adam does a lot of behind the scenes stuff/tricks for her. Even just researching what to tag videos, buying subscribers (which he's admitted) helps. So I would say these others not having a husband wanting a social media company is a big reason.
noleaux
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noleaux »

I think Shay looks exactly like her dad. Especially around the mouth.
:HK: Live for Hello Kitty :HK:
Alasola
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alasola »

I thought that it was so nice to see that she was going to have some mother daughter time until I saw what they were doing. Going to Starbucks and getting their nails done? Baylee is 4. She's a child. They have so many years to so those kinds of girly stuff when she's a teenager, doing their nails together, shopping for her first bra, teaching her about make-up. Why can't she be a child? Do something fun that she likes to do (the zoo was a great example or go to a water park or something)!

I can't stand how she's always making baylee her little doll and doesn't allow her to be a child. Stop with the nails, curled hair and blush clothes and let her be a CHILD!

Oh and I can't believe that I have to say this again but Where's Shay???😥

Return to “Tara Henderson”