BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:04 pm God imagine celebrating your one year anniversary walking around Charleston lol they literally are the most boring humans on earth lol.
They can't afford to do anything else... after all, they paid so much to go on alllllllll those trips with the kids recently. (haha) Maybe they are saving up money for a huge wedding? You know they are going to have to pay for all of Britches family to fly in, after all, none of them can seem to pay for anything without help from someone, Britch, subscribers, strangers, etc... they'll probably get married at the fire station, after she has this current baby.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Gotta hide the belly
A baby and a new pregnancy all before the 1 year anniversary would sound too trashy even for Britney lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jacquelyn »

Dumbledore wrote:Gotta hide the belly
A baby and a new pregnancy all before the 1 year anniversary would sound too trashy even for Britney lol
clearly pregnant lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 5140cb.jpg[/IMG]
She really does look pregnant lol omg ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

I just truly can't A 1 year anniversary and having a baby, I feel soooo ashamed and it ain't even my relationship and baby
jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jacquelyn »

Heyyhoe wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 5140cb.jpg[/IMG]
She really does look pregnant lol omg ImageImage

omg esp in this pic, wow

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

I don’t want to believe she is pregnant but at the same time I do so I can watch the shitshow unfold!

Part of me keeps telling myself “noo that’s just a mom-bod after 4 kids and she has been eating out like crazy” but at the same time damn these pics really do make her look preggers!

angelaadee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angelaadee »

I never really read/comment on Britney’s thread but omg. I am 9000% sure she’s pregnant. 2 kids in the span of a year with a new baby daddy. And what highs and lows are they talking about in the IG post? 😂 They are like a car crash, you feel sorry for everyone but can’t look away.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I think she is just fat from having Scarlett. She would of had to get pregnant like a month after Scarlett was born to be showing like that. She also looks way to calm to be knocked up again. She swear after Scarlett no babies for awhile because it was hard on her body.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

angelaadee wrote:I never really read/comment on Britney’s thread but omg. I am 9000% sure she’s pregnant. 2 kids in the span of a year with a new baby daddy. And what highs and lows are they talking about in the IG post? Image They are like a car crash, you feel sorry for everyone but can’t look away.
Hows she gonna fit five carseats in the suburban?? Image
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I don’t think she’s pregnant she just looks like I’m breastfeeding let me stuff my face with sugar and carbs add in no exercising and bam you have Britney.

HOW did they have Scarlett for their one year anniversary but they dumped the baby when they went golfing?

Why doesn’t she use care.com that she constantly promoted? Lol

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

angelaadee wrote:I never really read/comment on Britney’s thread but omg. I am 9000% sure she’s pregnant. 2 kids in the span of a year with a new baby daddy. And what highs and lows are they talking about in the IG post? Image They are like a car crash, you feel sorry for everyone but can’t look away.
Exactly!! I’m here for this trainwreck lmfaoo

It’s true tho they always give each other backhanded compliments, Britney does it with her kids all the time. Like the Aria post about them “bumping heads” or calling Harlow a hurricane. It’s obvious life isn’t perfect but ffs if you’re gonna take your time to dedicate a post to someone don’t be a passive aggressive bitch about it.

She’s trying sOoO hard to make it seem like her and Frank have the kind of relationship where they’ve been through soOooO many life’s ups and down and have been together for YEARS. That’s why she makes pathetic posts like that and her 12 year old subscribers just eat it up cz they don’t know any better.
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

I think it's really funny how people are commenting about them "proving the HaTeRz wrong...." what with one year of marriage and a trap baby?! I'm so impressed. Please I take back all I said they must really be in love...they have defeated all the odds in their whirlwind of a romance with all their ups and downs. Relationship goalz!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

kscha925
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kscha925 »

Kel-on-Wheels wrote:In the latest vlog the "golden child" slept til noon, and so did Aria. Does no one check on these children? Are Brit and Frank so lazy that they can't be bothered to make sure the kids are alright? When my kids were that age if they slept til noon I would have checked for a carbon monoxide leak! Also, WTF was up with Chef Britney hacking away at that cob of corn while Harlow was trying to eat it? Just give her the damn ear of corn, and call it a day! I kept waiting for an accidental knife slip that she would, of course, blame on Harlow being "difficult"!
Don't parents typically wake up babies and toddlers if they sleep that long? Because they then will be up all night? Aria is old enough that she can wake up late. I don't have kids...maybe I'm wrong.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

kscha925 wrote:
Kel-on-Wheels wrote:In the latest vlog the "golden child" slept til noon, and so did Aria. Does no one check on these children? Are Brit and Frank so lazy that they can't be bothered to make sure the kids are alright? When my kids were that age if they slept til noon I would have checked for a carbon monoxide leak! Also, WTF was up with Chef Britney hacking away at that cob of corn while Harlow was trying to eat it? Just give her the damn ear of corn, and call it a day! I kept waiting for an accidental knife slip that she would, of course, blame on Harlow being "difficult"!
Don't parents typically wake up babies and toddlers if they sleep that long? Because they then will be up all night? Aria is old enough that she can wake up late. I don't have kids...maybe I'm wrong.

My kids never sleep past 8 even if they go to bed super late but if they did I would Image check on them. There’s no way Aria woke up at noon with a bedtime of 7pm, maybe if she went to bed super late then I can understand but not til noon. She probably woke up early, made the kids breakfast, changed Harlequin’s diaper all while The Thumbs slept in, got bored and went back to bed.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I just realized I got blocked. I never commented on anything she posted. How weird.
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

chloe6124 wrote:I think she is just fat from having Scarlett. She would of had to get pregnant like a month after Scarlett was born to be showing like that. She also looks way to calm to be knocked up again. She swear after Scarlett no babies for awhile because it was hard on her body.

After your first baby, your uterus expands easier and faster with every subsequent pregnancy. Even if she’s only 10-12 weeks pregnant, it wouldn’t be unusual for her to be showing this early on.

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Bitch has been blocking everyone lately. Also I REALLY hope she is pregnant too, but only cuz her life is such a shit show already and if shes pregnant...well shes even more fucked now.

megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
kscha925 wrote:

My kids never sleep past 8 even if they go to bed super late but if they did I would Image check on them. There’s no way Aria woke up at noon with a bedtime of 7pm, maybe if she went to bed super late then I can understand but not til noon. She probably woke up early, made the kids breakfast, changed Harlequin’s diaper all while The Thumbs slept in, got bored and went back to bed.
It was dated the 27th. Is that the day they got back in from Idaho? If they didn’t get back till their house till 6 or 7 am, then I don’t think that them sleeping for a few hours is anything bad.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”