Tara Henderson | Part 5

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Maybe I'm misjudging but that swing looks SO close to the window when Adam is pushing Baylee. Omg it gives me such anxiety!!
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Once again this chick is SO clueless! A 4 hour nap during the day is way too long to go without a feeding....Hope she's ready for another sleepless night because the less he eats during the day means the more he'll need to eat at night. I swear she acts like a first time mom. And wow, that picture of grayson on the kitchen island is scary. Come on tara, you really can't be this dumb?!??!?!?
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

90 percent of the morning routine is Tara and Adam doing chores/cooking while music plays over the top. I can't believe I used to think her videos were interesting :roll:
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Not a realistic morning routine. Don’t even get me started on Adam pushing Baylee in that swing. A little harder and she would have hit the window. My anxiety was through the roof watching that. Who the fuck lays their newborn on the kitchen island? Oh my god.

I don’t like coffee so y’all will have to let me know, but Tara said the espresso pods were already sweet with creamer but she added Oreo creamer on top of that? Pretty sure that’s the perfect combination for a newborn, heavy creamer with espresso.

Unread post by Guest »

She starts her day at 10:15 and wears her robe until at least the early afternoon? She lives in a fantasy land. The baby is nearly a month old and she still acts like she just brought him home. I sure hope she doesn't have young viewers that think her life it realistic.
Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cracklesaurus »

Rkp65i wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:00 pm So she puts the dock a tot up on her island and right on the edge. Baylee could run by and fling it off with her arm by accident. So careless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was more concerned when she put the kids IPad on top of her 400 box of Venus at Fluers.
Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

username44 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:12 pm Not a realistic morning routine. Don’t even get me started on Adam pushing Baylee in that swing. A little harder and she would have hit the window. My anxiety was through the roof watching that. Who the fuck lays their newborn on the kitchen island? Oh my god.

I don’t like coffee so y’all will have to let me know, but Tara said the espresso pods were already sweet with creamer but she added Oreo creamer on top of that? Pretty sure that’s the perfect combination for a newborn, heavy creamer with espresso.
I have a Nespresso and the pods do not have creamer. You can get flavored pods like caramel , vanilla and hazelnut. They are sweet compared to plain pods but they still taste better with creamer.
Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

unwitty_username wrote:Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:52 pm She starts her day at 10:15 and wears her robe until at least the early afternoon? She lives in a fantasy land. The baby is nearly a month old and she still acts like she just brought him home. I sure hope she doesn't have young viewers that think her life it realistic.
How is this fantasyland exactly? I make it a point not to get up anytime before 10:30. I try and not to stay in bed after 11 though. I stay at home so if I want to stay in my robe or wear lounge clothes all day I can.
What might be 'fantasyand' to you is normal for many sahms.
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

Cracklesaurus wrote:
unwitty_username wrote:Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:52 pm She starts her day at 10:15 and wears her robe until at least the early afternoon? She lives in a fantasy land. The baby is nearly a month old and she still acts like she just brought him home. I sure hope she doesn't have young viewers that think her life it realistic.
How is this fantasyland exactly? I make it a point not to get up anytime before 10:30. I try and not to stay in bed after 11 though. I stay at home so if I want to stay in my robe or wear lounge clothes all day I can.
What do your kids do while you’re in bed til 1030?? Assuming you have young kids like Tara. Mine is up and ready for the day by 730. I don’t have the luxury of my husband turning a show on for them and sleeping in til 10. So yah, it’s a bit of a fantasy.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

CaffeineMachine wrote:Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:50 pm
Cracklesaurus wrote:
What do your kids do while you’re in bed til 1030?? Assuming you have young kids like Tara. Mine is up and ready for the day by 730. I don’t have the luxury of my husband turning a show on for them and sleeping in til 10. So yah, it’s a bit of a fantasy.

And lets not forget the 3 hour nap/quiet time they get at noon. So if they aren't allowed up til after 10 and then get a 3 hour nap/quiet time in their rooms she has them for what 6/7 hours?
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

CaffeineMachine wrote:
Cracklesaurus wrote:

You make it a point to not get up before 10:30? Do you kids sleep in?

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Legit lazy ass. I wanna see her do the routine without Adam. Let’s see you get your ass up and feeed the kids, feed your man breakfast before he goes to work, pack his lunch, while juggling between cooking and a crying baby, then the toddlers are crying for food because you had to stop and nurse. So you get back to cooking and the baby pooped. Then You have breakfast to clean up and a crying baby with a dirty diaper, he’s hungry again so you go upstairs and nap with him while the kids watch cartoons till noon. Then you wake up and put the kids down for their nap after cartoons. Repeat after nap.

Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

Spot on!!
Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

jazieg wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:16 pm
Mammaj42 wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:12 pm Ahh Tara must reading here her and Baylee are getting there nails/Starbucks ok tara why don’t you take Baylee to the fucking zoo we all know you always get your nails painted plain white your so effing boring....

Exactly! They really need to do things as a family. The zoo is a great example. She never take them on bike rides or for walks either. When my kids were babies sometimes going for a walk outdoors, pushing them in the stroller was the only way I felt sane. Shay can ride and Bailey can walk. I’m sure she would love that. Adam can come along too. Or, they could live inside their boring house by themselves with no friends. Those kids really need to be able to get dirty too!

Tara is a fraud plain and simple. Maybe when she gets off probation she will come clean??? We can only hope. If she doesn’t then I think it’s only a matter of time before she is found out by her subscribers.
Why does Tara have to "come clean"? She doesn't owe anyone, subscribers or not, any explanation at all. Seriously, people can search her and find out or someone can pepper her IG and/or YT with details and hope peeps read before its deleted. People choose to watch.

She hasn't alluded to being perfect, above the law. She's already disclosed her Opiate Addiction. I really don't care if she's on probation, drinks, as long as her kids are in a stable loving household I'm okay with whatever... Not My Life.

On a side note. I have to believe the majority of Aaryn's subscribers have Googled her. When you do all the BB Racist stuff is at the top. I don't understand why she keeps gaining viewers. Albeit, at a slower rate than before... Same there, people choose to watch her.

I've stopped watching all YT and only see IG anymore. Can't watch any Mom Channels as they are basically all the same shit...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I don’t think she has to “come clean”. She’s not on YouTube using her story as a recovering addict to gain subscribers. I think a lot of people would like for her to tell her story for one of a few reasons.

1) some want her to be publicly humiliated (I hope this is the least likely reason)

2) some say it would make her more real

3) I personally think if she told her story she could be an example to other women who may be struggling with drug addiction or alcoholism. She’s proof that you can be an addict and turn your life around. She has a good life now, and it’s a life that anybody can have as long as you work for it. She wouldn’t have this life if she was still on drugs. She might not even be alive.

But - she doesn’t have to come clean. It’s most likely a time in her life that she would love to forget. She says she can’t talk about it because it would require her talking about someone else and she feels very uneasy (almost fearful) talking about the other person involved.

We can’t force her into talking about something she’s not ready to talk about.
Megs1988
Informer
Informer

anxietyqueen wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:38 pm Every so often, I will compare all of the youtube moms' (Tara, Aaryn, Liza, Tiffani, Brianna K, Myka, etc) stats on social blade, and Tara has been blowing them all out of the water for a long time now, long before Grayson was born. Why? I just do not find her interesting whatsoever.

Her top monthly earning range number is $23k (which I know if higher due to Grayson content, but even before he was born, that number was around $20k). The next highest I could find in that circle was Myka around $11k, and Aaryn's was only around $5k.

I know those numbers are just estimates, but Tara's estimates/stats are waaaaay higher. I don't get it. SIS IS BORING.
She really is boring. Her videos are the same almost every day. I can never watch an entire video. And she constantly repeats herself. You’d think she would cut out some of the repetitiveness during editing, but nah. It’s filler so she leaves it.
Megs1988
Informer
Informer

mssqueen233 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:06 am I lost alll Fucking respect with Adam go to work your not even a man your a boy that stays home and lives off Tara’s money...

If Adam was a YouTuber making enough money to support his family, would you be saying this to Tara? I’m just curious.

My husband and I have one checking account and one savings account. What we make all goes into the same accounts.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Rkp65i wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:02 pm
CaffeineMachine wrote:
Cracklesaurus wrote:

You make it a point to not get up before 10:30? Do you kids sleep in?

Agreed - I have many SAHM friends and none of our group stays in bed until 10am... Perhaps it has something to do with being ready for the day and having some sort of plan for the kids (activities OUTSIDE of the home and all).. I just feel deflated if I am in pajamas at 11 am...
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

Yeah I don't know how old your kids are but I have to get up at 5:30 to prepare for the day cuz my kid wakes up at 6.
samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by samanthalr1991 »

Cracklesaurus wrote:
Image you make “a point” to stay in bed that late? Do you have kids? That’s sounds lazy af

Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

Anyone else cringe when she moved Grayson toward the edge of the counter a little bit more to put the clean pot down. Why the hell would you put him on the counter!!?? Also using a cleaner on the counter tops while he's right there!!!!!!!

Return to “Tara Henderson”