Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Nothankyou
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Unread post by Nothankyou »

I can't believe she's complaining about the breastfeeding pain returning when it's her own fault. And now the tongue may be healing causing June to have another surgery and be in more pain again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

When my mom was a little girl she had horrible asthma, so much so that she had to carry medicine in a syringe in case she had an attack and needed to inject herself. Her mother refused to do it because she was and is an immature and awful parent. My mom told me this story and showed the little scars on her thigh from where she had to prick herself as a child, she was too scared to plunge the needle into her leg properly. I know that's an extreme example, but I can't help but think about it when Kelsey and Corbin are too immature to do basic post-op care for their newborn.

Having children requires you to get over yourself. You can't afford to be squeamish. There's a lot of unpleasant stuff you have to do as a parent for the sake of your child. What if their child has life threatening food allergies and they need to know how to administer an epipen while their child is screaming and running away? The tongue stretches really were the most basic of tasks and they couldn't even do that. Kelsey couldn't even do it once on her own. Parenting is a lot more than taking your child out for fun outings and going to music class. They don't even know.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

westwuff wrote:Honestly, after doing the stretches for a couple of weeks, June likely wasn't crying due to pain, but because she didn't like being restrained and having fingers in her mouth. Absolutely ridiculous. It's also ridiculous that Kelsey wouldn't do the stretches at all. Immature and moronic doesn't even begin to cover these two.
Exactly. My youngest had his done and he would start crying before I even got into his mouth because he didn't like being restrained. He didn't like people in his mouth at all, even for dental check ups or brushing his teeth. He finally got over it when he was almost 3

Good fucking job, guys. You made your baby suffer for nothing. Solidifies exactly why I stopped watching them after her ninja ad video and subsequent entitled bullshit. I can't even stomach hate watching them because they are the worst. I literally don't dislike any single youtuber more than them. Well, except for daddyofive, of course. Congrats guys, you're liked only slightly more than a literal child abuser Image

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Although today's vlog was more interesting because they had visitors - Corbin's FIRST relative! - I had to cringe when Corbin and guys went out drinking. I'm sure Kelsey was fine staying home with the baby, but the first thing Corbin does with friends is a "BIG Boys' Night Out"? That's a bit disrespectful to Kelsey - she couldn't have gone regardless because those were 21+ only bars - NO BABIES ALLOWED.

Then they got home late and went in the bedroom where June was asleep??? They were obviously drunk. They were going to make late-night spaghetti? Just loud and rude...and I think Corbin misses pre-baby (no responsibility) days.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

ewokfan11 wrote:Although today's vlog was more interesting because they had visitors - Corbin's FIRST relative! - I had to cringe when Corbin and guys went out drinking. I'm sure Kelsey was fine staying home with the baby, but the first thing Corbin does with friends is a "BIG Boys' Night Out"? That's a bit disrespectful to Kelsey - she couldn't have gone regardless because those were 21+ only bars - NO BABIES ALLOWED.

Then they got home late and went in the bedroom where June was asleep??? They were obviously drunk. They were going to make late-night spaghetti? Just loud and rude...and I think Corbin misses pre-baby (no responsibility) days.
I thought going in the bedroom where the baby was sleeping was rude. But everything else didn't bother me. I was actually surprised that this codependent couple spent some time apart. It's healthy for Corbin to spend some time with the guys. Hopefully Kelsey can get out at some point too.

avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Does anyone else watch 'are you the one on MTV? Corbin reminds me so much of Cameron
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

It sounds like Corbin's younger brother and their friend are both staying in their tiny apartment? I think it's pretty tactless for all three of them to come home to that tiny apartment when they have an infant. The lights were all off, and these three are acting silly and inebriated. I'd be pretty annoyed if I were in a similar position. There's just no privacy in an apartment that small. I personally would want to get ready for bed and be able to nurse the baby and put her to bed. Instead you have three tipsy men in your shoebox apartment making spaghetti. It's not so much that Corbin went out drinking with friends (But will we ever see Kelsey do something similar?), it's the fact that they're all coming back drunk to cook spaghetti when Kelsey is trying to put a baby to sleep. How could Corbin NOT realize how inconsiderate it was to walk into the bedroom when all the lights were out with his buddies and the camera to present this book? The kitchen is right next to the nursery. So I'm sure they made a ruckus cooking late night drunk spaghetti.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I approve of the lake trip. A nice, calm trip where June can lay there and observe rather than being expected to react to animals or waterfalls.

Though I'm curious as to why she was wearing long sleeves and long pants on such a warm day...and I was hardcore judging Corbin when he kept going into the water in his sandals. He could have lost them!!

"That was so much fun. What a great afternoon," says Kelsey, who only got to sit with June while all the guys played :(
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

tintin15 wrote:I approve of the lake trip. A nice, calm trip where June can lay there and observe rather than being expected to react to animals or waterfalls.

Though I'm curious as to why she was wearing long sleeves and long pants on such a warm day...and I was hardcore judging Corbin when he kept going into the water in his sandals. He could have lost them!!

"That was so much fun. What a great afternoon," says Kelsey, who only got to sit with June while all the guys played :(
Babies that young have trouble regulating their body temp still. So in don't blame them for putting a long sleeve and pants.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Babies under six months can't use sunscreen so it's better to dress them in the light cotton layers to keep the sun off of them.
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Seriously. Go to Taco Bell or one of the food trucks they looooove so much like a normal drunk person.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's not bad that Corbin went out drinking with the guys, but I just feel like Kelsey NEVER gets time for herself and she has NO friends or family around. I literally want to text my bff in PDX and get her to find Kelsey and take her out for a cocktail (or three) at Sapphire Hotel - without baby or annoying Corbin. I bet she's pretty lonely.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Umm what was the unthinkable thing that happened in the vlog I saw nothing except June loving being held by I think simon that was adorable!

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

webbygurl626 wrote:Umm what was the unthinkable thing that happened in the vlog I saw nothing except June loving being held by I think simon that was adorable!

Wondering the same. I really don't want to actually watch them, but curious what ridiculous overhyped thing they are referring to for their click bait title

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

MandyJ wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:Umm what was the unthinkable thing that happened in the vlog I saw nothing except June loving being held by I think simon that was adorable!

Wondering the same. I really don't want to actually watch them, but curious what ridiculous overhyped thing they are referring to for their click bait title

That it was 80 degrees in Portland :roll: Pure clickbait.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

They need to pick titles that sum up what they did. "FUN FAMILY TRIP" could have garnered as many (if not more) clicks than the title he used. Hey, corbin, it's still clickbait even if you say it in the vlog (see every DB "trapped" video as an example).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

usernamessuck wrote:They need to pick titles that sum up what they did. "FUN FAMILY TRIP" could have garnered as many (if not more) clicks than the title he used. Hey, corbin, it's still clickbait even if you say it in the vlog (see every DB "trapped" video as an example).
As so-called "travel vloggers," maybe they should have explained where they went. Sauvie Island is extremely well-known for having tons of farms (PUMPKIN PATCH!), hiking, beaches - including a nude beach - and just being beautiful. But they never even mentioned where they went. My clickbait title would be "Portland's secret island!" I LOL'd that they went there - we'd go there in high school when we skipped school on warm spring days.

It's so weird they don't seem to know anything about Portland or really share any "real" information about the city.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I don't know about you guys, but Simon is fiiiiiiine... i forgot about him in the older van vlogs. #eyecandy :P
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

tintin15 wrote:I approve of the lake trip. A nice, calm trip where June can lay there and observe rather than being expected to react to animals or waterfalls.

I refuse to get into fresh water like that without shoes on, my kids included. (Idk why the ocean doesn't bother me as much. lol) But there were probably rocks, sticks and such, maybe broken glass or bottle caps, fish hooks ect. You can't see the bottom or what you are about to step on. Growing up spending the summers on a lake, i was never allowed in the water without some sort of sandal or water shoes on.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Kelsey seemed really annoyed with Corbin and vlogging in general at the restaurant with her friend today. I wonder if she was embarrassed in front of her friend. It seems like Kelsey really isn't into vlogging and feels silly/immature doing it.

Her friend also looked like she thought Corbin was annoying when he was talking about her footage in the vlog yesterday. Like she was thinking why are we talking about this, it doesn't even matter.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”