Haleigh Everts

OneGoodThing
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh Everts

Unread post by OneGoodThing »

She thought it was okay to ask this girl these questions because she was determining if the girl was guilty of........masturbating. Her most recent video is really horrible. She made some pretty serious accusations about Sam Young, saying that all he wanted was for people to follow him, when he just wants his children and all children to be protected. But people aren't allowed to say anything negative about her?
It is abusive for an adult man to ask a young girl to describe how she masturbates. Haleigh says that there isn't anything wrong because the child can request that a parent can join them? If no one else is having a parent join them, the child isn't going to want to be the only one. A child also might not ask for a parent to be present, because they don't realize that it's wrong for an adult to ask those questions. A child isn't going to request a parent join them if they already feel guilty about masturbating. If the interview starts going in an uncomfortable direction, the child isn't going to feel like they can leave. It's a good thing she has CJ and the church, otherwise she might have to think for herself.
Goldrose
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Goldrose »

I was so upset when I heard her say “You know...it’s just one of those stories, where someone lost their testimony.” How can she even say that. As a mother she should think about things like that.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

I feel so bad for her kids, they have to grow up with a brainwashed mother, who basically blames the victim, and a super controlling father. And she still wants to have more kids? AWFUL.
locobananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by locobananas »

Anyone watch her "getting ready for 9am church" video? CJ spends "all day every day" during the week at school, so I'm assuming he misses eating breakfast with them during the week. And he's just sleeping away while Haleigh makes breakfast for her and Ireland, gets herself ready (while trying to keep Ireland occupied), and gets Ireland ready? Heck no, that wouldn't fly in my house. Not only is he missing out on special family time, but he has the opportunity to actually help her with their child, and he doesn't.
Goldrose
Amateur
Amateur

I think Ireland is pretty easy going and it doesn’t seem like she needs to really watch her, but CJ is so lazy! I’m sure “I’m in school taking 20 credits” is his excuse for everything. It’ll only get worse once he’s working.
locobananas
Amateur
Amateur

Goldrose wrote:I think Ireland is pretty easy going and it doesn’t seem like she needs to really watch her, but CJ is so lazy! I’m sure “I’m in school taking 20 credits” is his excuse for everything. It’ll only get worse once he’s working.
I feel like she's going to live the rest of her life in an unhappy marriage, while trying to convince the rest of the world that they're "so so happy" just because she doesn't believe in divorce. Heck, she's the one that said most divorces are the women's fault because they aren't fulfilling their wifely duties or choose to work outside the home, and cause their husbands to cheat or be abusive. She doesn't see a problem with anything he does and it's sad.
Goldrose
Amateur
Amateur

We obviously don’t know their marriage inside out, but she’s not happy. I used to be lds and I see a very clear pattern. She thinks she can keep him happy by serving him and basically taking care of him like he’s a child.

It bugs me that he sometimes say things like he wouldn’t be attracted to a fat girl and Haleigh should
Look this and that way, but I dont think he’s super attractive. That’s obviously really subjective, but he acts like he’s the hottest guy around
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Blossom76 »

Goldrose wrote:We obviously don’t know their marriage inside out, but she’s not happy. I used to be lds and I see a very clear pattern. She thinks she can keep him happy by serving him and basically taking care of him like he’s a child.

It bugs me that he sometimes say things like he wouldn’t be attracted to a fat girl and Haleigh should
Look this and that way, but I dont think he’s super attractive. That’s obviously really subjective, but he acts like he’s the hottest guy around
His attitude towards her body and what he thinks it needs to look like for her to be worthy of his love is really disturbing.

And I totally agree that she looks after him like he's a child, if I had to look after my husband like that, ummm, lets just say that I would not find that attractive at all, and he wouldn't be getting any 'sexy time' out of me if he behaved that way! Men are sexy, little boys that think their wife should be their mummy are pathetic.
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kikiluvsu »

That’s what I saw about him not doing anything around the house!! Not to sound sexist, but women do take longer to get ready cuz we have to pick an outfit and then do hair and makeup. Men just put their suits on, maybe do their hair, and hats it! I get that he’s busy with school and wants to catch up on sleep, but she’s with Ireland all day every day man! Same with his volleyball thing. Need to unwind? I respect that. But Haleigh should have her thing too! Maybe he could at least watch her while she does her videos so we don’t have to keep hearing her whine during the videos! Which brings me to my next point: I know kids are kids but I think Ireland is super annoying and I don’t think she’s cute at all! I wanted to laugh when Haleigh said she made her a baby model! Hahaha she’s not cute! And I agree with theCJ thing; he’s cute like he has a nice face, but he’s so lanky and scrawny. If he demands that she’s skinny, he should get buff and have a six pack!
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, this was a long time ago, but it REALLY irked me that she posted her lingerie on Instagram! Like what is wrong with people?! Maybe it’s just me, but Id have way too much respect for my husband to expose our sex life on the internet. My lingerie are for his eyes only! It just makes her look like a skank who feels justified because she’s married in the temple. And she posted a picture of Ireland wearing the lingerie!!! What is wrong with her?!?! Ughhh she’s so stupid
locobananas
Amateur
Amateur

A few months back I sent her a DM asking for advice on losing weight because her vid on that wasn't super specific, it was just more fiber less sugar. And her response was literally "ummmm laxatives.... not eating. those seem to work well." I'm old enough to know better but I hope she's not telling young girls this if they ask her for advice.
Goldrose
Amateur
Amateur

kikiluvsu wrote:That’s what I saw about him not doing anything around the house!! Not to sound sexist, but women do take longer to get ready cuz we have to pick an outfit and then do hair and makeup. Men just put their suits on, maybe do their hair, and hats it! I get that he’s busy with school and wants to catch up on sleep, but she’s with Ireland all day every day man! Same with his volleyball thing. Need to unwind? I respect that. But Haleigh should have her thing too! Maybe he could at least watch her while she does her videos so we don’t have to keep hearing her whine during the videos! Which brings me to my next point: I know kids are kids but I think Ireland is super annoying and I don’t think she’s cute at all! I wanted to laugh when Haleigh said she made her a baby model! Hahaha she’s not cute! And I agree with theCJ thing; he’s cute like he has a nice face, but he’s so lanky and scrawny. If he demands that she’s skinny, he should get buff and have a six pack!
Haleigh needs friends. She talks about the importance of going out with her husband, but she should do the same with friends. Friends are equally important. She needs someone to talk to and have her own time. But Im worried she can't function without him. I think Ireland is a precious little girl. If she's cute or not, that's very subjective. When she was really young I felt her head and brows were huge in comparison to her body, but I still think she's precious. I don't like when parents tell children they look like models, or that they're beautiful. I think she's training her to think that beauty is important and something to be focused on.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

locobananas wrote:A few months back I sent her a DM asking for advice on losing weight because her vid on that wasn't super specific, it was just more fiber less sugar. And her response was literally "ummmm laxatives.... not eating. those seem to work well." I'm old enough to know better but I hope she's not telling young girls this if they ask her for advice.
Wow! I always suspected she had some sort of eating disorder.
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Was she serious? Her and her husband are so holistic! It doesn’t sound like her!
locobananas
Amateur
Amateur

kikiluvsu wrote:Was she serious? Her and her husband are so holistic! It doesn’t sound like her!
As far as I could tell, she was 100% serious. After I said thanks or whatever, there was no mention of "I was just kidding" or "don't really do that".
Goldrose
Amateur
Amateur

I definitely believe it. She presents her life on social media in completely different way. I don’t think half of the things she says are true.
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does anyone else notice she forces her voice to sound high pitched and sweet or am I just too irritated by her? Lol it really bugs me!
Goldrose
Amateur
Amateur

i dont mind her voice. I mind what she says.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

locobananas wrote:A few months back I sent her a DM asking for advice on losing weight because her vid on that wasn't super specific, it was just more fiber less sugar. And her response was literally "ummmm laxatives.... not eating. those seem to work well." I'm old enough to know better but I hope she's not telling young girls this if they ask her for advice.
If you are interested in a more detailed 'high fibre low sugar' diet check out the F2 Diet, its high fibre, low sugar, limited meat and has detailed instructions so you can't go wrong! <3

kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anyone watched her pregnancy update video? She said the midwife says she’s 138 but she said she’s 135... and how she’s gaining weight... ummm.. it’s 3lb and duhhh you’re pregnant! And why does she weigh herself every morning unless she’s obsessed with her looks

Return to “Haleigh Everts”