Flipside of the Moon

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

She wants a purebred (rich looking) dog. She's never gonna "look" rich because she wasn't raised rich. She's a hot bubbling mess.
Shes not even going to create generational wealth because she spends too much money on BS. The boys expensive preschool (for example) is a waste of money.
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tansmom731 »

I definitely unsubscribed from this ungrateful crazy lady today. I can't listen to her whine about the renovations that SHE wanted for the next five months. Feel blessed that you have a home, let alone a $1.8 mansion, to renovate. I mean I get it that it sucks to have 3 little ones running around while your house is under construction, but you knew what you were getting into when you bought that place. No sympathy here. She is so out of touch with reality because of her obsession with being perceived as a rich doctor's wife. I use to really like her, but she is so unrelatable and just like the rest of these YouTube moms.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

tansmom731 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:52 pm I definitely unsubscribed from this ungrateful crazy lady today. I can't listen to her whine about the renovations that SHE wanted for the next five months. Feel blessed that you have a home, let alone a $1.8 mansion, to renovate. I mean I get it that it sucks to have 3 little ones running around while your house is under construction, but you knew what you were getting into when you bought that place. No sympathy here. She is so out of touch with reality because of her obsession with being perceived as a rich doctor's wife. I use to really like her, but she is so unrelatable and just like the rest of these YouTube moms.

I'm staying tuned in. I specifically remember her saying when they found their forever home they would renovate before they moved in; because she could NEVER live in a house under construction. :hee:
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

She really does have some weird looking feet haha. Also hate it when she drags Kai across the rough looking carpet, poor kids gonna get some rug burn on his face
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

logicalnonsense wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:20 pm She really does have some weird looking feet haha. Also hate it when she drags Kai across the rough looking carpet, poor kids gonna get some rug burn on his face
Girl's got some ogre feet! Maybe they're like that cause she used to do ballet?
SophisticatedOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SophisticatedOne »

maullaban wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 3:21 pm
logicalnonsense wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:20 pm She really does have some weird looking feet haha. Also hate it when she drags Kai across the rough looking carpet, poor kids gonna get some rug burn on his face
Girl's got some ogre feet! Maybe they're like that cause she used to do ballet?

It's like where the hell are the rest of her toes? They look like little nubs. Good thing she lives in a colder climate state.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Now she's putting Pax on step stools at the stove, and in the fridge because... we'll think it's adorable??
Her content is getting worse by the day.
She should vlog herself getting lip filler, eyebrow tattoos, or getting her veneers polished. At least it'd be something different.
OH, but she can't show that part, because then we'd know how fake she is. So she'll just keep on talking about toots, poop, and making salads.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

RenegadeRaider wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:35 pm Now she's putting Pax on step stools at the stove, and in the fridge because... we'll think it's adorable??
Her content is getting worse by the day.
She should vlog herself getting lip filler, eyebrow tattoos, or getting her veneers polished. At least it'd be something different.
OH, but she can't show that part, because then we'd know how fake she is. So she'll just keep on talking about toots, poop, and making salads.
Smh she's acting like he got up there by himself. He is doing the same stuff my baby is and my baby's only 10 months old.

And Im just imagining Kai and Pax being 30 year olds with those names. They'll have to go by their middle names if they wanna be taken seriously. Those are cutesy toddler names, at least Beau is a decent name and will transition well to adulthood.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Pax and Kai will have to work for Beau; since he's going to be the next Albert Einstein.
rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rissicake »

No, Pax and Kai are deep, meaningful names!! HER child is named Pax, which means PEACE, and since it’s HER child it means HE’LL be the chosen one to bring peace unto the world!

Duh.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Does the way she dresses her kids bother anyone else? I can't put my finger on it but I think part of it is their clothes always seem a little small on them but there's more to it...idk maybe it's just they are never in new or cute clothes. I can understand Kai and Pax having hand-me-downs but Beau too?

Anyway I think the boys are extremely cute I especially loves Kai's eyes and curls. And Beau's "today's gonna be a good day" always makes me smile

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

Maybe I'm being a prude, but beer at a kids soccer game??

maullaban
Talker
Talker

MamaTweet wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:21 am Does the way she dresses her kids bother anyone else? I can't put my finger on it but I think part of it is their clothes always seem a little small on them but there's more to it...idk maybe it's just they are never in new or cute clothes. I can understand Kai and Pax having hand-me-downs but Beau too?

Anyway I think the boys are extremely cute I especially loves Kai's eyes and curls. And Beau's "today's gonna be a good day" always makes me smile

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
It's weird how much money they spend on their house and furniture, but their kids don't even get something as simple as new or cute clothes. She must have had friends give her a ton of hand me downs and been using that ever since Beau was born. I remember there was a vlog where she had pictures taken of the boys and they weren't even dressed in cute outfits. Then there was a vlog where she made a big deal about buying Pax a couple pajamas from Target.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

tansmom731 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:05 am Maybe I'm being a prude, but beer at a kids soccer game??

I was thinking that was inappropriate. Then he took the boys to the beer garden. (any excuse to drink)
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Her husband had her run the 5k and made her feel like a crybaby saying "It's not Mt. Everest".
She hadn't ran in years, and messed up her knee trying to keep up with him.
It seems like he gives her no attention, affection or admiration. I get why she needs YouTube to feed her soul.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

Her hubby has always given me weird vibes haha, he doesn't seem to into her at all
maullaban
Talker
Talker

RenegadeRaider wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:06 am Her husband had her run the 5k and made her feel like a crybaby saying "It's not Mt. Everest".
She hadn't ran in years, and messed up her knee trying to keep up with him.
It seems like he gives her no attention, affection or admiration. I get why she needs YouTube to feed her soul.
Now I feel kinda bad for her. I always thought her husband seemed kinda aloof, maybe he's slightly autistic? Doesn't know how to show affection so he just buys her whatever she asks for?
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

I think he’s probably annoyed because she’s filming him. I don’t think he ever has been into the vlogging thing and instead of respecting that she kinda forced him into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Referring to herself in the 3rd person when talking to the kids sounded so cringey.

I wonder if all of the people on her street live like she does. Her house is a disaster.
SophisticatedOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SophisticatedOne »

Something definitely is going on with her and her mom. Right? Hasn't mentioned her or seen her in a while. No mention of her on Mother's Day. I wonder what happened?

IMO she needs to get over it quick before she loses her suddenly like her dad.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”