JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

fleekcucumber
Talker
Talker

Re: JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

Unread post by fleekcucumber »

I’m confused.....they can’t boil eggs and don’t know how, and they don’t know if you can buy them already boiled but just a few months ago, Chris made her deviled eggs right after her surgery. Those require boiling eggs soooooo.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lyanna »

Do they really think it's cute to be a grown ass adult and don't know how to boil an egg?
This is a perfect exemple of why Jess isn't one of the most famous family vlogger. Even young girl realize she's dumb (or make herself look dumb on purpose) and it's not what they aspire to. She's not #goals anymore, her life is so chaotic even preteens don't want it.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Honestly I can’t with them anymore. I used to like Jess, then I watched for the mess, and now they are soo un-relatable and fucking annoying that I can’t at all. Clean your damn house and cook some food and maybe this would change.

bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

Running the risk of being stoned I think Lilia beautiful teeth are bad anymore she has beautiful strokes her hair and eyes are gorgeous
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:May be an unpopular opinion but I aint mad at all about them taking Tommy for a hair cut. It irks me SO bad seeing that kid flipping his head every 2 seconds to get his hair out of his face in vlogs. I despise long hair on boys. That Justin Beaber ass looking face covering head flicking ass bullshit ass hair. Cut that shit off!

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
Yes, same. You summed up my feelings.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

pixiefrost wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:12 pm
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:May be an unpopular opinion but I aint mad at all about them taking Tommy for a hair cut. It irks me SO bad seeing that kid flipping his head every 2 seconds to get his hair out of his face in vlogs. I despise long hair on boys. That Justin Beaber ass looking face covering head flicking ass bullshit ass hair. Cut that shit off!

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
Yes, same. You summed up my feelings.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I feel the same way... a little long, fine... but, where they are constantly flipping their heads, to get the hair out of their face/eyes... no. If they insist on having long hair, buy them some dang clips, to keep it out of their faces, before they need a chiropractor to fix their necks, that they throw out of whack!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

MommaMia3 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:55 pm
Lolislol26 wrote:She didn’t even use wet measuring cup. It sounds good but looks atrocious. I think I’ll make this sometime this week and upload a photo.

Oh man that does not look appetizing at all. Plain corn flakes as breading? So bland. And that sauce is to thick, it's really easy to make a homemade sauce with some heavy cream and cheese. And no side dish.
But at least here she was attempting to cook, she clearly doesn't really know what she's doing but she was trying. Not it's nothing but drive through and pizza

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Honestly, with the way she treats food today, I would not be mad at all, if she would cook that way. I remember people here were mad, because she confused half of a teaspoon with half of a tablespoon of salt. Waaay too much salt, but at least it's a fresh meal, she could have graduated to bigger things from there.

Last vlog with the eggs...hmm...I have the problem of eggs shells bursting because some eggs are more centered than others, so they get more heat, but so many eggshells bursting either means too long, or too much heat. Also can we take a second to admire the fact that none of the two knew how to handle the pressure cooker? They have that thing how long? They don't do sh*t with food in that house.
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

Wait... She put corn flakes on chicken? Are corn flakes something different in the US?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Brook1888 wrote:Wait... She put corn flakes on chicken? Are corn flakes something different in the US?

You can crush cornflakes and use it as breading, people also use crisps too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mizredhead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mizredhead »

If they are quick to take Tommy for a haircut PLS, Get rid of Addie's raggedy mullet while you're at it. Its driving me crazy. Its either a total rats nest or pulled into those tight little antennas. Take that child in for a sweet pixie cut and give her hair a chance to actually grow.
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Brook1888 wrote:Wait... She put corn flakes on chicken? Are corn flakes something different in the US?

You can crush cornflakes and use it as breading, people also use crisps too.

That's awful

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I think Corn Flakes are the same everywhere.You can also se crushed crackers.I think these are fine,if you put some seasonings in them.Otherwise,they are kind of bland,and you might as well just use Shake N Bake and bake them,imo
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I think Corn Flakes are the same everywhere.You can also use crushed crackers.I think these are fine,if you put some seasonings in them.Otherwise,they are kind of bland,and you might as well just use Shake N Bake and bake them,imo
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

She really is ridiculous with her obsession about the girls' hair being inside her until they're six. Baby hair take longer to grow, they're thinner also. In many countries throughout the world it's a tradition the cut the hair very short when the kid is very little, sometimes they even shave it and the women there have some strong amazing hair.
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Why do people on here keep saying that cutting Addie's hair will make it grow faster? That's definitely not a thing.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Brook1888 wrote:Why do people on here keep saying that cutting Addie's hair will make it grow faster? That's definitely not a thing.

Idk who “keeps” saying that. I think 1 person did. But a lot of people mention getting it cut to give it some shape because right now it’s a messy mullet. But that would never happen, Jess would cut off her right arm before cutting addys hair.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

fleekcucumber wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:06 pm I’m confused.....they can’t boil eggs and don’t know how, and they don’t know if you can buy them already boiled but just a few months ago, Chris made her deviled eggs right after her surgery. Those require boiling eggs soooooo.......

honestly whether you can boil them, cany boil them, can poop them out on your own.. there was NO need to make half the video about fucking eggs. Jess doesnt bother me near as much as she bothers some people, I think she does alot with her kids but if you have a day where you arent doing anything then please dont fucking vlog.. or HEY. do a "kids cleaning routine" "cleaning up with 7 kids" "parents vs. kids cleaning challenge" "7 kids and marie kondo" "cleaning up during renos with SEVEN KIDS!" "SEVEN KIDS AND TWO PARENTS CLEAN UP!!!"
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

FYI Jess did not witness a crime. We they were on the train, a guy walked to back and pulled things out from her his shirt he had presumably stole. She’s such a exaggerator, what ever happen to titling a video “family fun day in San Fran”

Funny she had to witness a crime (lol) to actually give a fuck about her kids. The whole trip they were running around like chickens but suddenly she’s making them walk close to her. She should thank the thief for making her parent lol

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Brook1888 wrote:Why do people on here keep saying that cutting Addie's hair will make it grow faster? That's definitely not a thing.

It's not a thing but she has a lot of split ends and trimming them off would make her hair look and grow better.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Whether it makes it grow a million times faster, or not at all.
A trim would help make it look neater and be easier to maintain since Messss seems to be struggling with that recently.

Return to “JesssFam”