E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by Todays drama »

One part of the insta story, Ellie said she and Jared cleaned up the garage for some projects they will be working on. Does anyone know if they still have the camper or what the projects are?
I do believe Ellie has a mental illness that causes her to look for physical illness for sympathy. Suddenly she had pain from the IUD, needed it out ASAP, didn't seem in pain in the insta story talking about cleaning the garage or hanging out with Brian and Missy. Aspyn had her beautiful daughter a few days ago, I swear this triggered her jealousy and now needs to get preggo ASAP. Thats why it was so important for her to get Jareds sympathy, claiming pain with the IUD. Of course JARED will do anything when Ellie is crying and bitching. Ellie needs to seek psychiatric help, she is not mentally stable.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

sheltiefan wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:45 am
geezlouise_99 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:04 pm Wow Ellie story right now Bryan and miss are at their house
Totally confusing day! Ellie is in so much pain that they go to the urgent care to have it removed and now they are entertaining company and she's acting like nothing was wrong!!

I have a question and was wondering what everyone's thoughts is. Do you think Ellie and Jared were surprised at the reaction Friday? I think they were-I think they thought everyone would be cool about it like in the past. People were understanding with a two day delay and even the weekends off because most people are off on the weekend. Then they dropped to four days with it just being announced in IG comments at first. I think this is where people started not being as understanding because Ellie said they had a lot of doctor appt and trips so they were cutting back. People kind of got the impression it would be just for a while. Then cut back to three and it's been a lot of ads lately and that's when many got aggravated. I thought it was very interesting that Jared left a comment saying they didn't think it was a unified decision and he didn't respond like he did to some of the others. I think it was his way of saying that he agreed with the post.
Just noticed a mistake I made. I meant to say someone left a comment about the cutting back not being a unified decision and Jared didn't respond or delete the comment leaving me with the impression it wasn't a unified decision.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Their new upload schedule when will the make up their mind Jared post on twitter it will be Tuesday, Thursday, Sat it may change to Monday, Friday Thursday I think it is
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Looks like they have a baby sitter tonight for Ellie and jared and Bryan and missys kids as they are all hanging out from Jared's story
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

geezlouise_99 wrote:Looks like they have a baby sitter tonight for Ellie and jared and Bryan and missys kids as they are all hanging out from Jared's story
And just like that she's had a miraculous recovery! That babysitter works wonders!! ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

I kind of think Ellie wants to start trying for another baby, Jared wasn't on board, so Ellie found this copper IUD toxicity thing, which of course includes some of her vague symptoms, so she would have a medical reason to remove it.

I don't think she realizes that that's what happened or necessarily did it knowingly, but she has some mental illness around health and can't recognize what she's doing. Obviously she was convinced the iud was causing her pain if she had it removed on an emergency basis. Not to mention she's a spoiled child who always needs to get what she wants.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

That haircut/style is not flattering on Ellie at all. I can’t believe that Bonnie and Ellie used to cut people’s hair for a job because they have some of the worst hair I’ve ever seen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
offthecuff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by offthecuff »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:15 pm Looks like they have a baby sitter tonight for Ellie and jared and Bryan and missys kids as they are all hanging out from Jared's story
But I thought they wanted to spend more time with their kids?! LOL That's funny.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

So we are going to put a gym in the garage-guess the cars will be out in the driveway. Are their vlogs still a week behind? Reason I ask is in the instastories Ellie was cleaning out the garage and then went to get the IUD removed. Makes me think the instastories were behind, which might explain how she is better now with Bryan and Missy visiting.

I guess today was some of the improved content they promised- :D! I think Jared's little sermon at the end was to the viewers not happy with the changes on their upload schedule which they don't even know what it is going to be!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

sheltiefan wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:21 pm So we are going to put a gym in the garage-guess the cars will be out in the driveway. Are their vlogs still a week behind? Reason I ask is in the instastories Ellie was cleaning out the garage and then went to get the IUD removed. Makes me think the instastories were behind, which might explain how she is better now with Bryan and Missy visiting.

I guess today was some of the improved content they promised- :D! I think Jared's little sermon at the end was to the viewers not happy with the changes on their upload schedule which they don't even know what it is going to be!
The gym will be in that bump-back section, where the trailer is generally and where the silver escape (ryans car) is currently. Im guessing the trailer is either sold or at the property?

Im sure they do mess with the timing on instagram to try and match it closer to youtube, but I also think Ellie is just fine when something exciting is going on, regardless how not fine she was the day before.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Did you see what she just posted on Instagram story sheb can't make up her mind I swear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Omg I'm sorry but until you've been to a board certified MD *AND* therapist, had several tests done and have been offically diagnosed... Don't go preaching what all is wrong with you and why because you are a Google happy hypochondriac. Seriously. She's doing those empty headed minions NO favors acting like she knows what she's talking about

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

Ckc717 wrote:That haircut/style is not flattering on Ellie at all. I can’t believe that Bonnie and Ellie used to cut people’s hair for a job because they have some of the worst hair I’ve ever seen

Hahaha I was just thinking the exact same thing.... but looking at Missy’s Instagram story. At least she has admitted she has no idea how to curl her own hair (so just don’t curl it then duh!) but it looks bad even for her today and she’s with Ellie! Surely Ellie could help her out being a “professional” Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ellie needs to stop this Google self-diagnosis. I had to have a complete hysterectomy because of pre-cancerous fibroids. Yes it was years of pain, heavy bleeding, gynecology visits. It was not self diagnosed, nor did I go to quack doctors! Ellie seems to make light of these serious conditions. Anyone that has truly gone through these conditions knows its nothing to play guessing games with. I do believe she is mentally unstable and needs psychological help.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

aral12 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:30 pm
Ckc717 wrote:That haircut/style is not flattering on Ellie at all. I can’t believe that Bonnie and Ellie used to cut people’s hair for a job because they have some of the worst hair I’ve ever seen

Hahaha I was just thinking the exact same thing.... but looking at Missy’s Instagram story. At least she has admitted she has no idea how to curl her own hair (so just don’t curl it then duh!) but it looks bad even for her today and she’s with Ellie! Surely Ellie could help her out being a “professional” Image

You really wouldn't expect Ellie to help anyone , would you?
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Did anyone notice Ellie showing her kids outside playing and she said she wishes she could show the other boys but couldn’t. Missy was sitting right there by her. Obviously it was the Lannings kids. Weird.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Catface2 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:56 am Did anyone notice Ellie showing her kids outside playing and she said she wishes she could show the other boys but couldn’t. Missy was sitting right there by her. Obviously it was the Lannings kids. Weird.
I caught that too. I interpreted it as maybe they were naked or Playing in their undies?
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:
Catface2 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:56 am Did anyone notice Ellie showing her kids outside playing and she said she wishes she could show the other boys but couldn’t. Missy was sitting right there by her. Obviously it was the Lannings kids. Weird.
I caught that too. I interpreted it as maybe they were naked or Playing in their undies?
It’s not like that’s stopped them in the past!

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Man, she keeps cutting her hair shorter and shorter... and with every cut she looks more and more like her brother, Beau! (Who I don’t find attractive).
me_too926
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by me_too926 »

The other day she posted on Instagram that MOST insurance companies do not cover the cost on an IUD....WHAT An idiot. Insurance companies cover birth control. So instead buy this ovulation bracelet... Noooooo

What is worse is she is posting things like this to young viewers who actually may not know. And who get their information from this moron

Return to “Ellie and Jared”