thisisgold21
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

YT13 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:19 pm
thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:55 pm A couple more thoughts/observations on that video-
The kids will be so confused when they learn that words they have been taught to say are actually pronounced differently. For example, they don't say words that end in ING correctly. They say mornin, pushin, doin, makin, mixin, takin. Their minds will be blown when they learn those words actually end in ING.
OMG Chris' legs don't reach from one side of the crib to the other!!! LMAO!
I definitely hear him say Hewwo! Especially when Krystal comes over and he greats her. Thanks to whoever first pointed that out! It's hysterical!
Their 'luh you' and 'nigh nigh'. They speak to their kids as if they themselves are kids. You can tell Tiffani struggles to understand them because when they are talking to her, you can see her slightly mouthing the words as they speak to try to understand and piece together what they are saying.
Yea, It takes full concentration to figure out what those kids are saying. And you know with trashini's 1 brain cell hanging on that must be strenuous!
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Luxe, I'm 100% team Bri. I got her videos on right now, watching all the ads, I'm binge watching.

Tiffani should never have taken Ella to the doctor because she literally doesn't care about her child suffering. So selfish.

AryaStark in Tiff's Sunday at Skelator's she said her cheeks were rosy from her nap? Hahaha.

Tiffani look up a "punnett square", if that's too advanced ask one of your friends to help. Oh, whoops, they're all gone.

My FIL is always like YOU HAVEN'T SEEN GOONIES? I should get around to watching it now, it might be even funnier.

I'm going to double post, there is too much to remember/read/quote people etc
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

IcedCoffee wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:32 pm Luxe, I'm 100% team Bri. I got her videos on right now, watching all the ads, I'm binge watching.

Tiffani should never have taken Ella to the doctor because she literally doesn't care about her child suffering. So selfish.

AryaStark in Tiff's Sunday at Skelator's she said her cheeks were rosy from her nap? Hahaha.

Tiffani look up a "punnett square", if that's too advanced ask one of your friends to help. Oh, whoops, they're all gone.

My FIL is always like YOU HAVEN'T SEEN GOONIES? I should get around to watching it now, it might be even funnier.

Eh I know what I heard not sure which vlog then. Tbag said her cheeks were rosy from the steroid just like her mama and then Tbag mentioned that’s how she gets taking steroids. I was surprised she gave them to her. If I am wrong then so be it wouldn’t be the first or last. My point was to only tell the person she received steroids.
If you have taken steroids for an illness they do give a heat rash appearance on the face.
Last edited by AryaStark on Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

AryaStark wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:38 am
h 25 l wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:15 am I'm probably going to hell for this, but every time I see Ella all I think about is sloth from the Goonies
I said this not too long ago and I’m still alive. lol
There are striking similarities because of the eye. It’s funny to
me that Tbag’s genetics contributed to that. She can’t blame
Chris. I really do think that’s why she’s doing all this starving or one of the main reasons. She knows the eye is from her side and is paranoid it will happen with the next. Yes, she IS that nuts to think she can control genetics.🤣
Yep! I've referred to her as Sloth too. That's why it's particularly funny when t.celeri breath puts the poor girl's hair up in a 'topknot'. Really brings home the resemblance.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm on team #nomorebabybeastons

The kids could end up hurt or worse, Tiffani can't cope and is negligent. If she has more Tanner will be further neglected. Their speech is so bad.

Kids with actual speech impediments, or young kids that are still learning (her boys especially should have outgrown this stage) should still be able to make sense by now. I think I read somewhere if no one other than you (or husband, grandparents whoever sees baby regularly) can't be understood by outsiders by age 3 there is cause for concern. They don't even seem to take them for check ups just to be certain. I think they are in huge denial, don't care, or have no idea how bad it really is. Maybe Tiff should ask the medical medium how to make her kids speech improved. Or maybe her oil community spa night! But we all know she won't admit there is a problem there. I think the way the boys still can't say aunt Krystal is wrong, too. They should be able to.

I know some parents genuinely do struggle thinking "how can I love baby number 2 when I love baby 1 so much?" But they manage with ease. It's just hard to see it when baby 1 is their entire world. With Tiffani and Chris their love for Ella seems almost abnormal. I can't fathom what makes HER so special. Other than that she is a girl. So what? It makes me sick when parents are like this.

Some questions for everyone-

So who thinks she ate the Lindt chocolate? I personally think she binged them.

Why do you think she wants a December baby, any theories? Is it her phony religion? Is it more attention? I feel like if anything her baby posts would be buried by the other YouTubers with nicer homes, nicer families, better content. Also how arrogant to just assume trying in March =December baby. There are no guarantees.

How is her friendships with that kickass woman and anyone else other than Bri, has she managed to make any new friends? What happened with that woman from the other day that was stuck on a plane- Did it help Tiff's channel grow at all?

When do you guys think they will all start decorating for Easter? And Spring? I think Brianna will start really soon. Tiffani won't be able to compete with her dollar tree stuff (whereas a good homemaker CAN buy cheap and not make it look tacky like Tiff) and then she will throw shade about it being too early, not Christian enough and the true importance of Easter. I think she might bow out of the "what I got my kids for Easter 2020" inevitable videos. She just can't keep up with the others.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:44 pm
IcedCoffee wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:32 pm Luxe, I'm 100% team Bri. I got her videos on right now, watching all the ads, I'm binge watching.

Eh I know what I heard not sure which vlog then. Tbag said her cheeks were rosy from the steroid just like her mama and then Tbag mentioned that’s how she gets taking steroids. I was surprised she gave them to her. If I am wrong then so be it wouldn’t be the first or last. My point was to only tell the person she received steroids.
If you have taken steroids for an illness they do give a heat rash appearance on the face.
Oh I hope it didn't sound like I was doubting you. We all know she contradicts herself. I just think, she has no idea why Ella is actually rosy and makes up stuff. It's like she is literally talking out her ass. So can you explain it again to me sorry. So she actually did use the medicine and not just garlic??
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh wow. Someone pointed out in the Bri thread that Tara and Bri ate following each other again! I bet Tiffani is turning into the she Hulk about that.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:00 pm

Oh I hope it didn't sound like I was doubting you. We all know she contradicts herself. I just think, she has no idea why Ella is actually rosy and makes up stuff. It's like she is literally talking out her ass. So can you explain it again to me sorry. So she actually did use the medicine and not just garlic??
👍👍👍👍👍
Oh I know sorry if I came off harsh you can never tell on this.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

IcedCoffee wrote:

It was the same vlog. First she says it’s the nap. Then later blames it on the steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:49 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:
It was the same vlog. First she says it’s the nap. Then later blames it on the steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL thank you.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Is Tanner potty trained?
Chris made a comment about how Ewwa told him she pooped bit bashed Tanner for not telling him.
Well Maybe if you paid more attention to him he wouldn't have issues!!!
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

What is the Insta story where Tiffani is sitting and that song that's like, "lonely, I am so lonely, I have nobody to call my own" is playing. Wtf

#thisisreallife is really taking off, Tiffani has no clue what "real life" is. Her life is certainly not real. Fake hair, fake tan, fake personality. The last thing this girl is qualified to be vocal about is real.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I'm so confused
Are her followers that lifeless that they need someone stranger from the internet to post a picture of their messy house to feel better about themselves?
That is beyond fucking pathetic. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 090bf7.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:07 pm I'm so confused
Are her followers that lifeless that they need someone stranger from the internet to post a picture of their messy house to feel better about themselves?
That is beyond fucking pathetic.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I had the same thought, but then I said to myself she is probably just making it up, she seems to shout out every tag she gets. I think she likes to pretend she gets lots of DMs but I honestly don't think she does.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Trashy first blamed the nap for Ellas rosy cheeks then later said it was from the steroid and I think that is what they gave her. She responded to a comment from someone on Instagram saying they were trying the garlic first and keeping the antibiotic in the fridge in case any more sickness came up......which it will since this ditz isn't treating the freaking infection properly. It's amoxicillin I'm sure which isn't a big deal and I've had ear infections before and they are painful. So in my opinion why chance fucking garlic oil to be a cure all? Why not give the antibiotic and the garlic oil if she's that hell bent on it.

I have to wonder if that is why her kids are sick so much. Is she not giving them their freaking antibiotics when they get them prescribed??? She's a loon!!
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

She's seething with jealousy towards Bri. Bri has recently been taking on the whole start your YouTube career coaching job that she went away for recently with all of those other women and I bet it drives Trashy crazy that Bri has lots of other friendships and way better content than her. Bri had her shit together for Disney and even has the Instagram page about it. Trashys Disney trip was a disaster. I'm sure that's why she disses Disney like she does.

You can totally see the jealousy in my opinion and when Trashy always talks about showing the real stuff on social media and not the perfect houses etc you know she is throwing shade at Bri.

Trashy realizes she'll never have her life together like Bri and she's too lazy to even attempt to try so it makes her feel better to see everyone else's messes.
naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

I have known Bri from here and tiff's vlogs. But yesterday i decided to watch one of hers and i kinda liked it. It was a ditl and the way she wakes up before kids, the way her child makes his bed was encouraging for me. I know this might be just a show but even that part of the video was way better than tiff's whole channel.

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:46 pm Trashy first blamed the nap for Ellas rosy cheeks then later said it was from the steroid and I think that is what they gave her. She responded to a comment from someone on Instagram saying they were trying the garlic first and keeping the antibiotic in the fridge in case any more sickness came up......which it will since this ditz isn't treating the freaking infection properly. It's amoxicillin I'm sure which isn't a big deal and I've had ear infections before and they are painful. So in my opinion why chance fucking garlic oil to be a cure all? Why not give the antibiotic and the garlic oil if she's that hell bent on it.

I have to wonder if that is why her kids are sick so much. Is she not giving them their freaking antibiotics when they get them prescribed??? She's a loon!!
She wanted the attention for taking her to the ER but didn't actually listen to what the doctor said. Shame on her. She is listening to a quack Dr
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

RealityBites wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:53 pm She's seething with jealousy towards Bri. Bri has recently been taking on the whole start your YouTube career coaching job that she went away for recently with all of those other women and I bet it drives Trashy crazy that Bri has lots of other friendships and way better content than her. Bri had her shit together for Disney and even has the Instagram page about it. Trashys Disney trip was a disaster. I'm sure that's why she disses Disney like she does.

You can totally see the jealousy in my opinion and when Trashy always talks about showing the real stuff on social media and not the perfect houses etc you know she is throwing shade at Bri.

Trashy realizes she'll never have her life together like Bri and she's too lazy to even attempt to try so it makes her feel better to see everyone else's messes.
I think she saw all the attention Bri got from the tap to clean and got jealous she didn’t think of it that’s why she started this whole real life stuff and shading the tap to clean. It must be a miserable life to sit around and be jealous and bitter all the time.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

IcedCoffee wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:30 pm
RealityBites wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:46 pm Trashy first blamed the nap for Ellas rosy cheeks then later said it was from the steroid and I think that is what they gave her. She responded to a comment from someone on Instagram saying they were trying the garlic first and keeping the antibiotic in the fridge in case any more sickness came up......which it will since this ditz isn't treating the freaking infection properly. It's amoxicillin I'm sure which isn't a big deal and I've had ear infections before and they are painful. So in my opinion why chance fucking garlic oil to be a cure all? Why not give the antibiotic and the garlic oil if she's that hell bent on it.

She wanted the attention for taking her to the ER but didn't actually listen to what the doctor said. Shame on her. She is listening to a quack Dr
I think it is awful if she did not give Ella antibiotics...of course she will have less pain with the steroids because they decrease inflammation but they are not treating the infection...idiot...steroids come with side effects too...I would give antibiotics any day over steroids...the only time my kiddos actually needed steroids was when they were sick with croup...for an ear infection my kids get amoxicillin and motrin for pain but are usually on the mend after 1 day of antibiotics. Tiffani is SO negligent.

Also someone posted before I am team nomorebeastonbabies...I am over their family. I can't relate at all. Their lives are not #goals...Tiffani is not consistent with anything...this new detox is not healthy or sustainable and it is dangerous for her to be promoting it so much but she does slip up as we see her eating cold stone and i bet she did binge eat the lindt...

I am team tbeaston getting mental help and not from the medical medium.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”