2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Unread post by spillingthetea »

She just showed her grocery shopping on instagram and she bought cut up fruit? What the fuck is that? Is it normal in the US? How lazy! We don’t have that where I live

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

spillingthetea wrote:She just showed her grocery shopping on instagram and she bought cut up fruit? What the fuck is that? Is it normal in the US? How lazy! We don’t have that where I live

Yeah pretty normal here. You can buy pretty much any fruit or vegetable pre cut, for a hefty price. My grocery store even has containers of peeled mandarin oranges. Who can't take 20 seconds to peel a damn cutie?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

spillingthetea wrote:She just showed her grocery shopping on instagram and she bought cut up fruit? What the fuck is that? Is it normal in the US? How lazy! We don’t have that where I live

We have the option to buy cut up or whole fruit. To me it’s a waste of money to buy it cut up since it’s a lot more expensive for a lesser amount as opposed to buying it whole and cutting it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

It’s so much more expensive to buy pre cut up fruit. I’m talking a good $3-4 extra where I live.
She has all the time in the world, so it’s like she just likes throwing away money. How hard is it to chop up strawberries, oranges, etc.?

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Omg guys! You are really opening my eyes lol. How hard can it be to cut or peel a fruit? It takes less tan 5 minutes! No wonder why our society is getting lazier everyday!

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

badenglisch wrote:

Yeah pretty normal here. You can buy pretty much any fruit or vegetable pre cut, for a hefty price. My grocery store even has containers of peeled mandarin oranges. Who can't take 20 seconds to peel a damn cutie?

Too easy....Skanknessa!

She would buy them just because they’re more expensive! She’s rich, y’all! Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

Doopher wrote:I'm so curious how Lily will be when she grows up. She's going to have issues. That's a given. But I just don't know how it's going to manifest. And I don't mean issues related to Turner syndrome. I mean issues related to the fact that she's being raised in an environment in which her whole entire life, her whole entire being strictly resolves around her narcissistic mother's pathetic attempt to fake her way through life. It's utterly unbelievable. Lily doesn't seem loved. Period. And that's all any child craves. Lily doesn't seem to be growing into a real person with a real personality. She's robotic. And again, I don't believe ANY of this has to do with TS. Every interaction between Lily and vanessa is palpably forced. And what makes it even worse is that I think we can all agree that Vanessa's parenting on camera is as good as it gets. I'm 100% certain that as soon as the camera stops recording, Lily becomes invisible to vanessa. I've never seen Lily react to her mother with love. She's never done that thing that kids do, when they light up when they see their mommy. Vanessa is a terrible mother because she doesn't truly love her kids. The ONLY reason vanessa has an entire YouTube channel devoted to motherhood is because being a teen mom was and will always be the most interesting thing about her. She's a desperate human being and exploiting her offspring is the only way she knows how to get the attention that she craves. I think we all like to watch her videos because we like to watch the train wreck that is her life. But that train wreck is Lily's whole world, which is really heartbreaking. Lily will continue to be an emotionally stunted human being because she is not living a real life. She is nothing more than a prop in the "Vanessa Show." It just makes me wonder what she could be if she were being raised by real parents.
agree, lily deserves so much better, it’s sad to watch such a non affectionate mother who literally denies her daughter, just because she isn’t perfectly healthy. Everyone deserve to be loved and accepted no matter what, but it seems like Vanessa doesn’t know that.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Me everytime i see Thotnessa bragging about loosing weight:

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

rottiemama wrote:
badenglisch wrote:

Too easy....Skanknessa!

She would buy them just because they’re more expensive! She’s rich, y’all! Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
True. Gotta take every opportunity she can get to show off that sweet sweet cheddar. Her reasoning was that she was having people over and the pre cut stuff was easier. That's true, but can't she just buy whole fruit and make her au pair bestie cut it up while she sits on the couch and fans herself with Benjamins?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

spillingthetea wrote:Omg guys! You are really opening my eyes lol. How hard can it be to cut or peel a fruit? It takes less tan 5 minutes! No wonder why our society is getting lazier everyday!

I don’t buy it but I think it’s a good option for seniors or people with arthritis and stuff where it might be difficult to cut fruit

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

What people though? Britney and Dani? KC’s friends? Or Nona lol It’s not like she has a whole bunch of people to entertain when she is only buying 4 kabobs and 4 lobster tails. She bought cut up fruit last time when she accidentally showed her miralax. She’s just lazy.

I think the balding pic bothered her because now all of a sudden she’s going to record her meals and groceries when she specifically said she wouldn’t. Maybe they are cutting off her weight loss pills soon so she’s going to try to maintain her weight instead of blowing up again.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Lily needs David in her life. Yeah the guy was a lazy sod going nowhere in life but you can tell that Lily loves David and David loves Lily. At least when they move to be with him, she'll have her daddy back. The only real substitute she has now is Nona.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

Does no one else find it strange that she could have just done that at home? Why do it like a weirdo in the middle of the shop?

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

hannahbananastar32 wrote:

Does no one else find it strange that she could have just done that at home? Why do it like a weirdo in the middle of the shop?

You could see she was really nervous and looking to see if someone was around lol. What a fake bitch she is

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

hannahbananastar32 wrote:

Totally thought this. I'd definitely side eye someone talking to themselves while recording their groceries in the middle of the store.

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Unread post by Lucky-one »

She’s very lazy. That cut up fruit is a lot more expensive and I assumed the people who bought it were families with two WORKING parents because they are busy and can afford it. She also buys those precut vegetable trays which I couldn’t understand since she’s a stay at home mom with a freaking au pair! But you know Vanessa! She’s so fancy and wealthy and has to get the most expensive shit she can find. Cutting your own fruit is what peasants do Image

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Lazy...Lazy...Lazy. She doesn’t do anything for herself. She can’t even cut up her own fruit. It would have taken less than 10 min to cut all of that up.

She had to do her haul in the middle of the store before she went down the cookie aisle.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

It’s such a waste of plastic too :eyeroll:
Anyone noticewhat she was wearing in that insta “haul”? She had what looked like a teal version of the T-shirt dress from last week, white keds, and a black sweat shirt on top?? What the heck Vanessa? You could see the dress when she was kneeling on the floor in the middle of the grocery story to film the milk under her cart. Why not put a cardigan or regular jacket over, why a freaking black pill over? She’s so weird
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I really hate how she’s trying to play off her weight loss like she earned it. She’s been shown numerous times eating fast food, drinking soda, she didn’t start “exercising” until a few weeks ago and even now she just goes to that stupid climbing gym like twice a week. And she expects everyone to believe she shed 30 pounds in a few weeks with minimal effort when she’s had bigger health kicks with obsessive diet and exercising and has never lost this much weight? She’s so full of shit and she needs to own up to the fact that she is using/used prescription diet pills
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I remember her saying her reason for buying prepared food was because she was too busy with the kids. I wonder what her reason is now. I can’t imagine being as lazy as she is. How sad.

Return to “2011teenagemom”