girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Cracklesaurus wrote:
unwitty_username wrote:Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:52 pm She starts her day at 10:15 and wears her robe until at least the early afternoon? She lives in a fantasy land. The baby is nearly a month old and she still acts like she just brought him home. I sure hope she doesn't have young viewers that think her life it realistic.
How is this fantasyland exactly? I make it a point not to get up anytime before 10:30. I try and not to stay in bed after 11 though. I stay at home so if I want to stay in my robe or wear lounge clothes all day I can.
What might be 'fantasyand' to you is normal for many sahms.
Totally didn't mean to like your comment. I have two kids and the latest they've slept in in the past 3.5 years is 7 am. That has happened maybe twice ever. Fantasy Land!? Pshhhh!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

teatime
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by teatime »

Getting up at 10:30 means she doesn't come out of her room till after 11 and her girls go to bed at what time? Which means she doesn't spend hardly any time with them. Nothing like pushing your other kids to the side.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

girlandboymom wrote:Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:37 am
Cracklesaurus wrote:
unwitty_username wrote:Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:52 pm She starts her day at 10:15 and wears her robe until at least the early afternoon? She lives in a fantasy land. The baby is nearly a month old and she still acts like she just brought him home. I sure hope she doesn't have young viewers that think her life it realistic.
How is this fantasyland exactly? I make it a point not to get up anytime before 10:30. I try and not to stay in bed after 11 though. I stay at home so if I want to stay in my robe or wear lounge clothes all day I can.
Totally didn't mean to like your comment. I have two kids and the latest they've slept in in the past 3.5 years is 7 am. That has happened maybe twice ever. Fantasy Land!? Pshhhh!

This person obviously doesn’t have children. Her morning routine sounds like mine in college before marriage and kids. I get up at 5:45 before my daughter to shower, get ready, get my husband off, and take care of the dogs. Once my baby arrives next month I won’t be laying in bed all morning being a lady of leisure because I will still have a 3 year old and 2 dogs to care for. I’m not sure what universe they’re in.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

username44 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:51 am
girlandboymom wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:37 am
Cracklesaurus wrote:

This person obviously doesn’t have children. Her morning routine sounds like mine in college before marriage and kids. I get up at 5:45 before my daughter to shower, get ready, get my husband off, and take care of the dogs. Once my baby arrives next month I won’t be laying in bed all morning being a lady of leisure because I will still have a 3 year old and 2 dogs to care for. I’m not sure what universe they’re in.
Couldn't agree more! :-)
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

samanthalrdelete991 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:20 am
Cracklesaurus wrote:
Image you make “a point” to stay in bed that late? Do you have kids? That’s sounds lazy af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Double Like... #truth
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Who the heck doesn’t get up until 10:30 am? Lol... what the hell would she do without Adam being mom and dad to her other two
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

username44 wrote:
girlandboymom wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:37 am
Cracklesaurus wrote: How is this fantasyland exactly? I make it a point not to get up anytime before 10:30. I try and not to stay in bed after 11 though. I stay at home so if I want to stay in my robe or wear lounge clothes all day I can.

Totally agree. I get up at 5:30 just to ensure I get a shower before they're awake. My two are usually up around 6:15...6:30 if I'm lucky. Yeah. That Tara lover def doesn't have kids, has older kids, has a live-in -nanny, has a stay at home husband or needs to be reported to CPS.

Unread post by Guest »

girlandboymom wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:18 am
username44 wrote:
girlandboymom wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:37 am Totally didn't mean to like your comment. I have two kids and the latest they've slept in in the past 3.5 years is 7 am. That has happened maybe twice ever. Fantasy Land!? Pshhhh!

Totally agree. I get up at 5:30 just to ensure I get a shower before they're awake. My two are usually up around 6:15...6:30 if I'm lucky. Yeah. That Tara lover def doesn't have kids, has older kids, has a live-in -nanny, has a stay at home husband or needs to be reported to CPS.

"or needs to be reported to CPS" :rofl:
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

WhAt the fuck Adam your baby is almost a month it’s time to take your bracelet off LOSER!!!!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 4b1d0f.jpg[/IMG]

Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Backyard Chicken »

Is it possibly for these two to go one day without spending money? They got a new camera today. Yes the picture looks good but it is shaky and two heavy to carry for vlogging. I’m sure they will toss it aside eventually. It’s probably at least a 1000 camera. They must really have faith that baby G is going to keep the views up. Imagine looking down at your children and knowing you exposing their whole lives is how you have made your money. Ew
geemariep
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geemariep »

mssqueen233 wrote:WhAt the fuck Adam your baby is almost a month it’s time to take your bracelet off LOSER!!!!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 4b1d0f.jpg[/IMG]

Adam, put the camera down, cut off that damn hospital bracelet and go take a shower. Gross.

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can't even watch these 2 dingbats anymore.. Keep spending that new money - it won't last forever...
Rawksandjeans
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rawksandjeans »

I’ve watched Tara’s vlogs since Shay was a newborn and this is the first one I’ve seen where Tara has played/ran around with the girls. It was actually cute and I enjoyed seeing the girls so happy. But I can’t help to think that it’s all for the vlog and mostly because it has been mentioned that she doesn’t do anything with them.

And they REALLY don’t need that super nice camera to film Adam flip eggs and shots of them sitting around their house.

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rawksandjeans wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:11 am I’ve watched Tara’s vlogs since Shay was a newborn and this is the first one I’ve seen where Tara has played/ran around with the girls. It was actually cute and I enjoyed seeing the girls so happy. But I can’t help to think that it’s all for the vlog and mostly because it has been mentioned that she doesn’t do anything with them.

And they REALLY don’t need that super nice camera to film Adam flip eggs and shots of them sitting around their house.

It's just because she and Airhead Williams read here on the daily... all for show.
Mammaj42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammaj42 »

I’m only part way through her new vlog but her driving scene had my anxiety through the roof. She drives on the left side of the road and a bunch of people have to pass her by on the right. That drives me insane!! Also, didn’t need to watch that at all, it’s a waste of freakin time to watch you drive and it semi made me a little nauseous.

Oh, and Adam gives me so many Ted Bundy vibes I just despise him. Take off the dumb bracelet and get a freakin job like a real man!

Rant over, back to the dumb video!
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Rawksandjeans wrote:I’ve watched Tara’s vlogs since Shay was a newborn and this is the first one I’ve seen where Tara has played/ran around with the girls. It was actually cute and I enjoyed seeing the girls so happy. But I can’t help to think that it’s all for the vlog and mostly because it has been mentioned that she doesn’t do anything with them.

Tara is pathetic she’s just playing with the girls because yet again she’s needs to extort bay Shay and gray it’s only for the camera and youtube who is she kidding her subscribers that Adam bought... Losers!!!

Unread post by Guest »

At about the 13:42 mark in the new vlog...are those chew marks on Shay's crib? Like she's been gnawing on it?? That could be a sensory thing, but it's not good for her teeth.
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

unwitty_username wrote:Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:48 pm At about the 13:42 mark in the new vlog...are those chew marks on Shay's crib? Like she's been gnawing on it?? That could be a sensory thing, but it's not good for her teeth.
Super common for toddlers to chew on their cribs.
Rawksandjeans
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rawksandjeans »

Sobinski wrote:
unwitty_username wrote:Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:48 pm At about the 13:42 mark in the new vlog...are those chew marks on Shay's crib? Like she's been gnawing on it?? That could be a sensory thing, but it's not good for her teeth.
Super common for toddlers to chew on their cribs.
Yeah definitely common for toddlers to chew on their cribs. But she should definitely put a guard on it to prevent paint and wood/splinters from getting in Shay’s mouth or bed.

catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

I cannot understand a word of what Baylee says. Her pronunciation just isn't there. How is that not concerning to them? Oh, right...Baylee is "advanced for her age". :roll:

Return to “Tara Henderson”