Tara Henderson | Part 5

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by Guest »

Sobinski wrote:Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:21 pm
unwitty_username wrote:Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:48 pm At about the 13:42 mark in the new vlog...are those chew marks on Shay's crib? Like she's been gnawing on it?? That could be a sensory thing, but it's not good for her teeth.
Super common for toddlers to chew on their cribs.
Wow, really? I had three kids and none of them chewed on their crib, so I had no idea.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

unwitty_username wrote:
Sobinski wrote:Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:21 pm
unwitty_username wrote:Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:48 pm At about the 13:42 mark in the new vlog...are those chew marks on Shay's crib? Like she's been gnawing on it?? That could be a sensory thing, but it's not good for her teeth.
Super common for toddlers to chew on their cribs.
Wow, really? I had three kids and none of them chewed on their crib, so I had no idea.

My daughter never did this either!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

That rug is ugly rose pink rug! she doesn’t need a fricken office for what???? She’s not a fucking secretary ImageImageImageImageImage wannabe...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 19d41d.jpg[/IMG]

jasminelock_89
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jasminelock_89 »

I’m guessing that a huge amount of her followers speak Arabic because they included Arabic captions for them and there are a ton of comments in Arabic.

Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cracklesaurus »

OMG. Quit trying to diagnose Shay. She doesn't shoiw any signs of autism or having any sensory issues.
Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

username44 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:51 am
girlandboymom wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:37 am
Cracklesaurus wrote:
How is this fantasyland exactly? I make it a point not to get up anytime before 10:30. I try and not to stay in bed after 11 though. I stay at home so if I want to stay in my robe or wear lounge clothes all day I can.
What might be 'fantasyand' to you is normal for many sahms.
Totally didn't mean to like your comment. I have two kids and the latest they've slept in in the past 3.5 years is 7 am. That has happened maybe twice ever. Fantasy Land!? Pshhhh!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
This person obviously doesn’t have children. Her morning routine sounds like mine in college before marriage and kids. I get up at 5:45 before my daughter to shower, get ready, get my husband off, and take care of the dogs. Once my baby arrives next month I won’t be laying in bed all morning being a lady of leisure because I will still have a 3 year old and 2 dogs to care for. I’m not sure what universe they’re in.
Umm...wow some oif you sound a bit jealous! I actually have 4 kids. If I have a nanny that's really noyb. My dog doesn't even go out until 10:30. I trained her to go out 3 times a day. My husband is a big boy and can get himself out the door in the morning. You sound so ridiculous. lol
Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

Cinderella777 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:52 am
samanthalr1991 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:20 am
Cracklesaurus wrote:
How is this fantasyland exactly? I make it a point not to get up anytime before 10:30. I try and not to stay in bed after 11 though. I stay at home so if I want to stay in my robe or wear lounge clothes all day I can.
Image you make “a point” to stay in bed that late? Do you have kids? That’s sounds lazy af

Double Like... #truth
I actually have 4 kids. They're all homeschooled and spoiled rotten. I'm a night owl. Since my kids are homeschooled they conform to my schedule. There's nothing wrong with getting up at 10:30 if youre homeschooled.
Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

girlandboymom wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:18 am
username44 wrote:
girlandboymom wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:37 am Totally didn't mean to like your comment. I have two kids and the latest they've slept in in the past 3.5 years is 7 am. That has happened maybe twice ever. Fantasy Land!? Pshhhh!

This person obviously doesn’t have children. Her morning routine sounds like mine in college before marriage and kids. I get up at 5:45 before my daughter to shower, get ready, get my husband off, and take care of the dogs. Once my baby arrives next month I won’t be laying in bed all morning being a lady of leisure because I will still have a 3 year old and 2 dogs to care for. I’m not sure what universe they’re in.
Totally agree. I get up at 5:30 just to ensure I get a shower before they're awake. My two are usually up around 6:15...6:30 if I'm lucky. Yeah. That Tara lover def doesn't have kids, has older kids, has a live-in -nanny, has a stay at home husband or needs to be reported to CPS.

I have 4 kids, 3 are older,if I have a nanny is noyb, my husband owns a dispensary so he can stay at home or go in. Report to CPS? Are you as dumb as you sound or just jealous?
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

Wow for a second I thought I was in the Cracklesaurus thread and not Tara’s.

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

kaassss wrote:Wow for a second I thought I was in the Cracklesaurus thread and not Tara’s.

We get it cackle...YOU HAVE KIDS!! Always sticking up for these people...it’s actually not normal to lay in bed until 11am. Waste your day away though. You sound like these other stuck up, YT moms who make their husbands do everything while your (not you kasssss....cackle) lazy ass stays in bed.

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:
kaassss wrote:Wow for a second I thought I was in the Cracklesaurus thread and not Tara’s.

We get it cackle...YOU HAVE KIDS!! Always sticking up for these people...it’s actually not normal to lay in bed until 11am. Waste your day away though. You sound like these other stuck up, YT moms who make their husbands do everything while your (not you kasssss....cackle) lazy ass stays in bed.

at this point cackle will say anything to defend Tara and to make her sound like a good mom lol.

NEXT.

Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

I don't know how old your kids are but if you're making them adhere to your night-owl schedule then you're not doing them any favors. 99% of kids under 10 wake naturally between 6-7:30am. So you're fucking them up if you put them to sleep at 10pm. They're not getting quality overnight sleep.
EnoughAlready
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by EnoughAlready »

These “mom vloggers” annoy me, the baby is clearly rooting around for food and getting agitated at the start of the vlog, yet they just continue filming ignoring his cues! Feed your baby when he needs it and stop putting “content” first Tara.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by Rkp65i »

CaffeineMachine wrote:
Cracklesaurus wrote:
unwitty_username wrote:Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:52 pm She starts her day at 10:15 and wears her robe until at least the early afternoon? She lives in a fantasy land. The baby is nearly a month old and she still acts like she just brought him home. I sure hope she doesn't have young viewers that think her life it realistic.
What do your kids do while you’re in bed til 1030?? Assuming you have young kids like Tara. Mine is up and ready for the day by 730. I don’t have the luxury of my husband turning a show on for them and sleeping in til 10. So yah, it’s a bit of a fantasy.

Good luck to your children once they hit the real world. Home schooled now but Mommy wont be their bosses when they enter adulthood and have to get jobs and then what?? Theyve never been put of bed at 8am, how will they survive a work day?

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

EnoughAlready wrote:These “mom vloggers” annoy me, the baby is clearly rooting around for food and getting agitated at the start of the vlog, yet they just continue filming ignoring his cues! Feed your baby when he needs it and stop putting “content” first Tara.

Thank you I noticed this as well as the bulging diaper that is so over saturated in urine the diaper is most likely leaking, which finally alerted airhead Tara to change him. You must not hold him that much Tara if a newborn baby has to pee that much before you change him. You have plenty of money for diapers. Oh wait spending it other ways is more important.
You know after Tara reads this she will make sure to never show these things again. She should be embarrassed. But I find it hilarious that this woman will make time for so many things that benefit herself but can’t make time to breastfeed or pump milk for her child so he is not starving on average or in case of emergency. But that is something to be proud of in typical Tara’s eyes. God I feel so bad for how messed up those children will be one day.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

ButterflyBrit wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:16 am
EnoughAlready wrote:These “mom vloggers” annoy me, the baby is clearly rooting around for food and getting agitated at the start of the vlog, yet they just continue filming ignoring his cues! Feed your baby when he needs it and stop putting “content” first Tara.

Thank you I noticed this as well as the bulging diaper that is so over saturated in urine the diaper is most likely leaking, which finally alerted airhead Tara to change him. You must not hold him that much Tara if a newborn baby has to pee that much before you change him. You have plenty of money for diapers. Oh wait spending it other ways is more important.
You know after Tara reads this she will make sure to never show these things again. She should be embarrassed. But I find it hilarious that this woman will make time for so many things that benefit herself but can’t make time to breastfeed or pump milk for her child so he is not starving on average or in case of emergency. But that is something to be proud of in typical Tara’s eyes. God I feel so bad for how messed up those children will be one day.

Not surprised, she wants him to stay little remember. I know she was joking about not feeding him but then puts vlogging first over a hungry baby.

Imagine what Shay runs around in. If she isnt changing a baby that she holds all day and calls Shay the wild child that probably runs from her now how many times is she being changed.

I know they say they do this for the memories (because it sounds better than money) but I can't imagine just seeing my children in the moment through a camera lense. At ball games we have parents that constantly have their phone out putting it on facebook/Instagram. For what? I could see every now and then but not every game.
samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by samanthalr1991 »

Cracklesaurus wrote:
Cinderella777 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:52 am
samanthalr1991 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:20 am Image you make “a point” to stay in bed that late? Do you have kids? That’s sounds lazy af

Double Like... #truth
I actually have 4 kids. They're all homeschooled and spoiled rotten. I'm a night owl. Since my kids are homeschooled they conform to my schedule. There's nothing wrong with getting up at 10:30 if youre homeschooled.

So they are going to be lazy af too ImageImageImage good job mom! Hope they arent SOL when they have to get jobs...

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Cracklesaurus wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:02 pm
girlandboymom wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:37 am Totally didn't mean to like your comment. I have two kids and the latest they've slept in in the past 3.5 years is 7 am. That has happened maybe twice ever. Fantasy Land!? Pshhhh!

Umm...wow some oif you sound a bit jealous! I actually have 4 kids. If I have a nanny that's really noyb. My dog doesn't even go out until 10:30. I trained her to go out 3 times a day. My husband is a big boy and can get himself out the door in the morning. You sound so ridiculous. lol
Some of us want to take care of our own family, some of us want to hire others to do it. YoU sOuNd jEaLouS. Girl boo. Also, you make your dog hold in it's own urine? Someone should train you to use the bathroom 3 times per day and to control the urge when you have it. I'm sure you don't even go at all because you're sooooo perfect! sounds like animal abuse to me.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

username44 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:22 am

Some of us want to take care of our own family, some of us want to hire others to do it. YoU sOuNd jEaLouS. Girl boo. Also, you make your dog hold in it's own urine? Someone should train you to use the bathroom 3 times per day and to control the urge when you have it. I'm sure you don't even go at all because you're sooooo perfect! sounds like animal abuse to me.
Can someone block this CRACKLE idiot already? I'm so over the stupid comments...
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Cinderella777 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:07 am
username44 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:22 am

Can someone block this CRACKLE idiot already? I'm so over the stupid comments...
Plot twist: crackle is Susan’s new persona.

Return to “Tara Henderson”