jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by jazieg »

mssqueen233 wrote:
hscheer10 wrote:at the beginning of the vlog today she asks Shay what colors are in her cereal and she says pink. Then Tara asks her what other colors are in there then there's a sharp cut to Shay yelling purple and blue. Seemed to me like Tara prompted her to say those things because the edit is so obvious. She just can't help to not be perfect all the time.

It’s just a act I bet Shay doesn’t even know how to count or say her alphabet poor kid.. Tara is not perfect all she does is lay in her bedroom with gray!!! Surprisingly they went to the mall Image Will Adam and Tara make Adam family come to Texas again for thanksgiving so effin pathetic it’s Tara’s way all the fricken time..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe I'm behind times, but Shay turned 2 about a month or so ago. Should she know her alphabet perfectly now? It's usually colors, numbers and letters. Or ar least in Pre-School here.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

jazieg wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:
hscheer10 wrote:at the beginning of the vlog today she asks Shay what colors are in her cereal and she says pink. Then Tara asks her what other colors are in there then there's a sharp cut to Shay yelling purple and blue. Seemed to me like Tara prompted her to say those things because the edit is so obvious. She just can't help to not be perfect all the time.

It’s just a act I bet Shay doesn’t even know how to count or say her alphabet poor kid.. Tara is not perfect all she does is lay in her bedroom with gray!!! Surprisingly they went to the mall Image Will Adam and Tara make Adam family come to Texas again for thanksgiving so effin pathetic it’s Tara’s way all the fricken time..

Maybe I'm behind times, but Shay turned 2 about a month or so ago. Should she know her alphabet perfectly now? It's usually colors, numbers and letters. Or ar least in Pre-School here.

That’s what I meant!

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

mssqueen233 wrote:
jazieg wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:

That’s what I meant!

Oops... Sorry!

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by Rkp65i »

jazieg wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:

No by two theyre not really expected to know their alphabet or even colors and numbers. At two theyre still practically babies. By 3 which is prek age they will start encouraging that kind of stuff, Colors being the first. By 5 a child should know their alphabet and be able to spot and correctly name half of the alphabet.

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

I might be an over the top hellicopter mom, but seeing Grayson with a blanket gives me anxiety. She can't even make the excuse that he is cold. It is Texas, he has a swaddle and what looks like a sleeper on. I don't know. The risk of a blanket freaks me out.

"Is the light just for flies or mosquitos too?"

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

Megs1988 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:57 am
catmom89 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:58 pm Tara: I have such bad mom guilt from being with Grayson all the time, I wish I could spend more time with Baylee!

Poor Shay.

Did she really say that??
Basically, yeah. She insinuated that Shay is a hassle to take care of, and she had a mommy-daughter date with Baylee because she wasn't getting enough attention :roll:
ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

kaassss wrote:Can someone make a new thread??

Suggestion,

Tara Henderson - perfect house, perfect kids, & perfect mom to Bay & Gray.

Tara Henderson - mom to Bay & Gray, #wheresshay

How aboutthid for a title suggestion.

“Probation Graynation and Baynation but NO Shaynation “
Or

“Probation But PERECT.”

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ButterflyBrit wrote:
kaassss wrote:Can someone make a new thread??

Suggestion,

Tara Henderson - perfect house, perfect kids, & perfect mom to Bay & Gray.

Tara Henderson - mom to Bay & Gray, #wheresshay

How aboutthid for a title suggestion.

“Probation Graynation and Baynation but NO Shaynation “
Or

“Probation But PERECT.”

Yesss probation but perfect!

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Tara Henderson: drinking rosé while on probation

Tara Henderson: will trade junk food for jail time

Lol idk I tried being creative, but it's harder than it seems.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Also, the rose part is more for Adam, but whatever it fits. I dont watch them often so I'm not sure what she drinks.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Mammaj42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammaj42 »

It is deeply troubling that Tara would put up this picture of Shay and then take it down. Why???

Her channel is growing so fast I have to wonder what Adam is doing on the backend- buying subscribers? They are sooo boring it’s insane! Adam really needs a shower and he needs to cut that bracelet off! Ugh.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mammaj42 wrote:It is deeply troubling that Tara would put up this picture of Shay and then take it down. Why???

Her channel is growing so fast I have to wonder what Adam is doing on the backend- buying subscribers? They are sooo boring it’s insane! Adam really needs a shower and he needs to cut that bracelet off! Ugh.

There for sure buying subscribers!!! Cheaters do it the right way...

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Tara's video titles are all the same. "TRANSITIONING TO LIFE WITH 3 KIDS" "THIS IS LIFE WITH 3 KIDS" Then literally all the others are "DAY IN THE LIFE WITH A NEWBORN" ........We get it. chill
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Tara's video titles are all the same. "TRANSITIONING TO LIFE WITH 3 KIDS" "THIS IS LIFE WITH 3 KIDS" Then literally all the others are "DAY IN THE LIFE WITH A NEWBORN" ........We get it. chill

Hahahaha don’t you know it brings more views I so agree it’s Getting so fucking old real quick.. go back to your bedroom TaraaA!

Mammaj42
Talker
Talker

I seriously can’t believe some of the stuff she films. Pouring your breast milk into a pouch just isn’t interesting! After that fiasco where she left in some of the outtakes in her video I wonder how many takes she does for each and everything.

I’ve said it before but Adam really does remind me of Ted Bundy. He is so nasty! It would be so annoying to have your husband at home with you all of the time! They both need to find outside lives away from the house! It’s depressing!
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Mammaj42 wrote:I seriously can’t believe some of the stuff she films. Pouring your breast milk into a pouch just isn’t interesting! After that fiasco where she left in some of the outtakes in her video I wonder how many takes she does for each and everything.

I’ve said it before but Adam really does remind me of Ted Bundy. He is so nasty! It would be so annoying to have your husband at home with you all of the time! They both need to find outside lives away from the house! It’s depressing!
The outtakes are ridiculous. So not real. The pouring warm milk into cold milk. Any chemists here? I was told that chilled bm past 4 hours should never be introduced to warm milk. Is she dripping into her hooka while milk is already in it? ImageImage

Mammaj42
Talker
Talker

girlandboymom wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:49 pm
Mammaj42 wrote:I seriously can’t believe some of the stuff she films. Pouring your breast milk into a pouch just isn’t interesting! After that fiasco where she left in some of the outtakes in her video I wonder how many takes she does for each and everything.

The outtakes are ridiculous. So not real. The pouring warm milk into cold milk. Any chemists here? I was told that chilled bm past 4 hours should never be introduced to warm milk. Is she dripping into her hooka while milk is already in it? ImageImage

Omg- I thought the same thing on the milk! It’s insane! You cannot put the warm milk and mix it with the cold-no, just no! Why doesn’t she just pump one side? I was a pumping maniac on the extreme side- my first baby my milk never came in, it’s very rare and I never knew it could happen, it was awful, so with my second baby my milk came in and I pumped and pumped. I filled up my freezer and my friends freezer. It was over the top. Bye- funny thing is that my older child was never sick- younger child always sick.....

She’s an idiot. Can’t pronounce words correctly let alone know how to handle milk, lol.
dartkk15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dartkk15 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f2d9c3.jpg[/IMG]
“RECIPIES” I can’tImage

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

dartkk15 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f2d9c3.jpg[/IMG]
“RECIPIES” I can’tImage

Tara is such a fucken idiot.
Just go back to your bottles of alcohol while you wait to get off probation for..... *gasp* driving under the influence. ImageImage

Meanwhile her husband is trying to make it a brand ImageImageImageImage TyPiCaL tArA.

Tootired2mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tootired2mom »

Mammaj42 wrote:
girlandboymom wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:49 pm

Omg- I thought the same thing on the milk! It’s insane! You cannot put the warm milk and mix it with the cold-no, just no! Why doesn’t she just pump one side? I was a pumping maniac on the extreme side- my first baby my milk never came in, it’s very rare and I never knew it could happen, it was awful, so with my second baby my milk came in and I pumped and pumped. I filled up my freezer and my friends freezer. It was over the top. Bye- funny thing is that my older child was never sick- younger child always sick.....

She’s an idiot. Can’t pronounce words correctly let alone know how to handle milk, lol.

I honestly wish I’d had known about the haka when I was breastfeeding, I had oversupply like a bitch. I got mastitis twice, shit sucks man. But you’d figure her third child she’d know how to properly take care of breast milk. It ain’t rocket science.

Return to “Tara Henderson”