Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by kaassss »

Shimmer86 wrote:He quit his day job to do shit like this
73E75992-1FBC-4A01-A4D4-A2395A88A2C4.png
Costco better get their shit together and not sell him almost expired milk. Otherwise they can prepare for this creep to come at them and act like he actually matters to these big companies Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Mammaj42 wrote:Yo Bundy- absolutely NOBODY wants to see you shop in Costco! Nobody! We don’t want to see you at all and we don’t want to ride around on your dumb cart.

We don’t like you.
We think your creepy.
Shower.
Shave.
Cut the damn wristband off.
Get a job.
Be a man.
He cant get a job. Who will buy Tara's followers? Don't cha know the social media king is busy sharing social media tips. How will the social media world go on without him? *gasp*

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

samanthalr1991 wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:I might be an over the top hellicopter mom, but seeing Grayson with a blanket gives me anxiety. She can't even make the excuse that he is cold. It is Texas, he has a swaddle and what looks like a sleeper on. I don't know. The risk of a blanket freaks me out.

"Is the light just for flies or mosquitos too?" Image

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
I don’t watch her vlogs so I’m not sure of context but if they were indoors it’s understandable. We are in Tx and keep our ac on 74 and my 2 month gets sooooooo cold. She’s always either swaddled, or if she’s awake and by me I put a blankie on her. But I obviously wouldn’t leave it there and walk away. I get the anxiety

He was in the bedroom with Adam while Adam was sleeping. This is a super dangerous situation IMO. I guarantee she didn't have her eyes on the monitor the entire time he napped. Just not a risk that should be taken. We also had the A/C on the whole time my kids were babies. There was never need for another blanket especially while being out of my view.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

No one asked but swipe up for my new towels that I’m never gonna actually use and they just match my aesthetic.

Swipe up for my new dish towels that I’m also never gonna use because who washes dishes when you can just go through the drive thru for every meal?

Oh & swipe up for the books I don’t actually listen to because I’m a dumb fucken twat

Buy my stuff! Help me feed my family! Help my shopping, alchohol, & sugar addiction! Help keep my creepy Ted Bundy looking husband as a stay at home YouTube dada forever!!!

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

YES he totally looks like Ted Bundy. Newsflash, Hendersons. Your subscribers didn’t subscribe to see your creepy husband drive around and hold the camera too close to his creepy face. It’s boring and he gives everyone a weird vibe. People subscribed to see a mom running her household.

kaellarae9368
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaellarae9368 »

kaassss wrote:
samanthalr1991 wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:Not fucking interested in audible books she’s always trying to sell shit.. another fucking hair bow how old are you 12 Tara..

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 261855.jpg[/IMG]

Ugh this is an exceptionally unfortunate looking screen grab Image

She literally looked like this through the whole video Image She says she’s gonna try to do something about her lopsided disproportionate face, but I’m more bothered by her eyes. Like her eyeballs legit go in different directions. Nothing on her face looks right

If you cover one half of her face she looks like she’s happy , if you cover the other she looks sad . ImageImage

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

kaellarae9368 wrote:
kaassss wrote:
samanthalr1991 wrote:

She literally looked like this through the whole video Image She says she’s gonna try to do something about her lopsided disproportionate face, but I’m more bothered by her eyes. Like her eyeballs legit go in different directions. Nothing on her face looks right

If you cover one half of her face she looks like she’s happy , if you cover the other she looks sad . ImageImage

Well she is a clown, clowns usually have clown tendencies.

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

Shimmer86 wrote:He quit his day job to do shit like this
73E75992-1FBC-4A01-A4D4-A2395A88A2C4.png
Thanks Adam. Because us savages out here have no damn clue how to shop at Costco. We totally want you to show us what the Costco experience is like, we wouldn’t want to miss that, our lives would never be the same. Image

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

kaassss wrote:No one asked but swipe up for my new towels that I’m never gonna actually use and they just match my aesthetic.

Swipe up for my new dish towels that I’m also never gonna use because who washes dishes when you can just go through the drive thru for every meal?

Oh & swipe up for the books I don’t actually listen to because I’m a dumb fucken twat

Buy my stuff! Help me feed my family! Help my shopping, alchohol, & sugar addiction! Help keep my creepy Ted Bundy looking husband as a stay at home YouTube dada forever!!!

Swipe up for my middle child who doesn’t match the aesthetic of my Instagram page!!

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

A Swing on your patio gets a swing set you moron.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 81427c.jpg[/IMG]

Nonodramas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nonodramas »

New Thread title suggestion:

Tara Henderson: Kids don't get to play, pass me the Rose, another DUI on the way.

I thought it incorporates the main topics here recently lol.
Also that porch 'swing' a fucking joke OF COURSE she had to get a beige, ugly, impractical swing from Etsy for her aesthetic. She could have at least got fucking jungle gym/swing set from ToysRUs like a normal parent, that the girls would actually enjoy.
She doesn't give a fuck about what her kids want, shes a selfish moron. I feel so bad for them, especially Shay having her pictures deleted from Taras instagram, Tara puts so much emphasis on her kids looks it's disturbing. She wants to have 100 kids but can't be bothered doing anything with them. And I don't believe for a minute Bailey suggested nails and Starbucks, if she did then that shows how Tara does Zero kids activities with them :(. I'm sure bailey has never been to soft play or a dance class in her life. At least Aaryn takes her girls to dance class
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

Adam's vlogging style is ridiculous. You can see he's a naturally quiet guy trying to be a bubbly Jonathan Joly. Looks fake and I skip, skip, skip every time I see him in front of the camera.

Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

kaassss wrote:
samanthalr1991 wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:Not fucking interested in audible books she’s always trying to sell shit.. another fucking hair bow how old are you 12 Tara..

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 261855.jpg[/IMG]

Lmao, when did she say this ImageImage did she read it here or did her husband point it out, or did she notice it herselfImageImage
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

can we please get a new thread??

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

Itsnotmyfault wrote:
kaassss wrote:
samanthalr1991 wrote:

Lmao, when did she say this ImageImage did she read it here or did her husband point it out, or did she notice it herselfImageImage
I can’t remember if on her stories or on a vlog but she said she was gonna see if Botox would help.

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

Nonodramas wrote:New Thread title suggestion:

Tara Henderson: Kids don't get to play, pass me the Rose, another DUI on the way.

I thought it incorporates the main topics here recently lol.
Also that porch 'swing' a fucking joke OF COURSE she had to get a beige, ugly, impractical swing from Etsy for her aesthetic. She could have at least got fucking jungle gym/swing set from ToysRUs like a normal parent, that the girls would actually enjoy.
She doesn't give a fuck about what her kids want, shes a selfish moron. I feel so bad for them, especially Shay having her pictures deleted from Taras instagram, Tara puts so much emphasis on her kids looks it's disturbing. She wants to have 100 kids but can't be bothered doing anything with them. And I don't believe for a minute Bailey suggested nails and Starbucks, if she did then that shows how Tara does Zero kids activities with them :(. I'm sure bailey has never been to soft play or a dance class in her life. At least Aaryn takes her girls to dance class
I vote for this thread title!!! New thread please?!?

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I don't get the beige swing and the grey patio, it doesn't match. I'm kidding...

What was her vlog about today? Isn't this like the 3rd vlog she has used that 😢 on?
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Is Adam going to wear that hospital band until the day Gray turns 18? It’s getting a bit ridiculous
Alasola
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alasola »

Heardgreatthings wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:34 am Last summer when I was TTC I started watching Tara, Airhead, Liza. They’re all boring AF now. How many “day in the life”, grocery hauls, cleaning videos, and “ xx month update”s can you watch. It’s all the same freaking thing. At least T Beaston does some useful content once in awhile. Her “mom hacks” video the other day had a few good tips, at least she tries to make content that can help other people once in awhile. These other airheads just make videos constantly showing off the crap they buy and how many times they can go to Starbucks or Dunkin’ in a week. Or in Liza’s case how long she can stay in her cluttered house without leaving.

I think they have all gotten so boring the last year! I really don't like Tiffany but I agree she does make better content. Tara's videos are all the same, nothing happens. It's so clear they she just need the minimum amount of content to keep her views up and push 3 videos a week.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Gotta look picture perfect for Instagram keep exploiting your children Tara...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... ad2ab6.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Tara Henderson”