BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Found this on Missy's Instagram story....Does she not realize her kids can get just as sick if not sicker from walking around on chicken feces?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 1d7345.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

crowmtmom78 wrote:Found this on Missy's Instagram story....Does she not realize her kids can get just as sick if not sicker from walking around on chicken feces?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 1d7345.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
shes saying that as if they’re just blatantly feeding birds when it looks like no ones at the table and the birds just flew over. It’s not like they’re intentionally doing it, it happens if ur eating outside lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:toss:
wildwoods
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wildwoods »

I literally haven't watched the lumps since September because they've become so fake it's like they think they're celebrities, they're not real people at all... anyone kind enough to summarise some of the last 6 months? I can't even sit through more than a minute of any of their vlogs.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

wildwoods wrote:I literally haven't watched the lumps since September because they've become so fake it's like they think they're celebrities, they're not real people at all... anyone kind enough to summarise some of the last 6 months? I can't even sit through more than a minute of any of their vlogs. Image

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Missy got a horse.

Bryan lost a ton of weight.

Ollie stared talking more, but cries very easily.

Finn has a mind of his own and it’s a pain in Missy’s ass.

That’s literally all that has happened. Check back in another 6 months. I’m sure there will be two horses and Bryan will have put the weight back on again.

brandy424
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brandy424 »

Hi Bryan! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 2023e6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brandy424 wrote:Hi Bryan! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 2023e6.jpg[/img]

I just threw up in my mouth.
Does he know what epitome means?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He does realize that those "10 minutes" were supposed to show how she is a Supermom? And failed to? If he wanted to show her being a "Supermom", why show her riding her horse and getting her hair done? How about interacting with her children that she supposedly wanted so badly and loves so much?
These two make me so crabby.

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

lmmomSD wrote:
brandy424 wrote:Hi Bryan! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 2023e6.jpg[/img]

I just threw up in my mouth.
Does he know what epitome means?

he doesn’t even know what a supermom is, epitome is too big of a word for Bryan.

:toss:
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Fuck them both and the horse they rode in on.
Dear B & M,
What's really sad is that you two pathetic jerks think you are super at anything. As a matter of fact you fail at most things. You know, parenting, grammar, being humble, making good decisions, etc., It's no wonder that your almost 5 year old loses his shit over noodles since he watches you have online meltdowns when you don't get your way. In the words of the great Evian Graham, "You super suck!"

Please we beg of you, pack up your phentermine, la croix, bad hair extensions and passive aggressive behavior and get offline.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

I’m going to make a wild guess and assume Missy went on a rant/rampage which stirred Bryan to make that tweet. Lol
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Are those people in Twitter even watching the same vlogs? Do they not realize what a spoiled brat she is? She doesn’t do even half of what most moms do every single day.

Shame on you Bryan for using “epitome” to describe your wife. You’ve really lost touch with the real world. Your new best friend Brooke had to defend Missy how many times? Come on.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

But it’s not based on 10 minutes! Ten minutes a day, for five years is 304 HOURS of content to support these judgements. And that’s not even including the quarter of the 6th year they’ve been vlogging (if we can even call it that), all the “mommy” content on Missy’s channel, social media, snaps, instatories, etc. The “10 minute” argument just doesn’t fly. Plus, as many others have pointed out in the past, those are their BEST 10 minutes that they choose to share.

There is no shortage of content to get a pretty good feel for what goes on in that house. Do we see everything? No. But it’s not hard to make an educated guess based on the hours and hours of content that has been put out there.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:But it’s not based on 10 minutes! Ten minutes a day, for five years is 304 HOURS of content to support these judgements. And that’s not even including the quarter of the 6th year they’ve been vlogging (if we can even call it that), all the “mommy” content on Missy’s channel, social media, snaps, instatories, etc. The “10 minute” argument just doesn’t fly. Plus, as many others have pointed out in the past, those are their BEST 10 minutes that they choose to share.

There is no shortage of content to get a pretty good feel for what goes on in that house. Do we see everything? No. But it’s not hard to make an educated guess based on the hours and hours of content that has been put out there.

Testify!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I have never seen anyone whine about rain the way Missy does.
What does she expect in Hawaii this time of year? It rains a lot there anyway!
I half expect her to go up in smoke saying "I'm melting!"

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Is this the supermom that took her literal baby on a rollercoaster? Hm funny.

I wish they'd stop babying Finn. Maybe instead of patronizing him, she should stop vlogging, hurry up and put his pajamas on! He was obviously disgruntled!

Has Bryan talked about Fortnite on Twitter yet? I don't check much, but it defiNITEly wouldn't surprise me (I'm horrible :lol: )
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

coolusername1236 wrote:Has Bryan talked about Fortnite on Twitter yet? I don't check much, but it defiNITEly wouldn't surprise me (I'm horrible )
I'm blocked on twitter, but just saw an IG post about Fortnite; you know our boy couldn't miss jumping on any bandwagon that drives by "the property".
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

spooky wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:Has Bryan talked about Fortnite on Twitter yet? I don't check much, but it defiNITEly wouldn't surprise me (I'm horrible )
I'm blocked on twitter, but just saw an IG post about Fortnite; you know our boy couldn't miss jumping on any bandwagon that drives by "the property".
Bryan is the best and biggest gamer on the youtubes, ya heard.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Hmmmm.... where to start on this one? I'm about to make you real sad, Mithy's dingleberry friend who, FYI, will be dropped like a hot potato within 6 months. Max.

Most genuine?
Kind hearted?
Patient?
Incredible mom?

Missy has NEVER shown any sort of the aforementioned behaviour towards her children - on the vlog - if it wasn't in some way self-serving. And even then...

If she was soooo genuine, sooo kind hearted, sooo patient and such an incredible mom :lol: , wouldn't this be obvious in the vlogs? That's all we have to go off of, isn't it? Why wouldn't they allow us to see Missy being all of these things? Or is camera man Bryan such a bad vlogger that he can't capture something that is so obvious to everyone but the haterz?

Missy never takes care of her children, feeds them crap, doesn't teach them anything, doesn't pay them a scrap of attention unless she's going to get ass pats for paying them attention.

Missy is a checked out, lazy, cold-as-ice mother. That is what she is. Motherhood did not live up to her expectation, and that is what's obvious. I don't feel sorry for Missy, I feel sorry for her children. They are the ones that need love, not Missy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I don't get that about Youtubers like Missy and Bryan. They are always saying the viewers don't really know them and only see a few minutes of their day.

Why are they not being their authentic selves in those few minutes? Why don't people sneak in and film actual moments of their spouses in their complete comfort zone, so we can see what they're like when they are completely at ease (without it being staged)?

If I were a Youtuber, I would be myself. I would hide nothing (except obviously private stuff lol) and just be me. I wouldn't want a life where I have to say, "You don't know who I am, you don't see enough of me!!!!" I would want to be the type of person who viewers say, "Yeah, I met her in real life, and she's exactly how she is on camera". In a good way lol.

I just don't get people like them. Why do you not show your real self and goodness? Why hide that from the vlogs and then snap at people for not knowing it?
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

actuallydear wrote:Hmmmm.... where to start on this one? I'm about to make you real sad, Mithy's dingleberry friend who, FYI, will be dropped like a hot potato within 6 months. Max.

Most genuine?

Patient?

Kind heart?

Incredible mom?

Missy has NEVER shown any sort of the aforementioned behaviour towards her children - on the vlog - if it wasn't in some way self-serving. And even then...

If she was soooo genuine, sooo kind hearted, sooo patient and such an incredible mom :lol: , wouldn't this be obvious in the vlogs? That's all we have to go off of, isn't it? Why wouldn't they allow us to see Missy being all of these things? Or is camera man Bryan such a bad vlogger that he can't capture something that is so obvious to everyone but the haterz?

Missy never takes care of her children, feeds them crap, doesn't teach them anything, doesn't pay them a scrap of attention unless she's going to get ass pats for paying them attention.

Missy is a checked out, lazy, cold-as-ice mother. That is what she is. Motherhood did not live up to her expectation, and that is what's obvious. I don't feel sorry for Missy, I feel sorry for her children. They are the ones that need love, not Missy.
I hate how Missy says "Thanks to the people that love others." Really? Not ONLY people that like YOU love others Missy! We don't like you, and we have family members and (actual) friends to love aswell. But whatever, only people that kiss your a** love others :roll:

Return to “Daily Bumps”