natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by natalka81 »

HelloSweetie wrote:.
The fruit snacks thing is hilarious! I'm used to very irritatingly specific school supplies lists, indicating the exact shade of duotangs the kids need for each subject. Also, I love that you call them duotangs too! I'm not sure all our friends here will know what they are...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ffs this site! My post had posted repeatedly so I deleted one and now the original is gone too.

Here is the list for Cody/Olivia’s school again...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 108802.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 08d2ec.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 8613e1.png[/img]

Not gonna re-type what I said but it was that kids still have a lot of wiggle room to choose colours and things. They can add in e tea markers, etc for their supply boxes. Back to school shopping can be fun....

But I’ve never seen fruit snacks on a supply list before Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

There was a chick in the background side eyeing Bonnie while they were back to school shopping. It was hilarious.
How can Bonnie function with caterpillars on her eyelids and those super long nails? Oh, right. Bree does the cleaning.
Wonder how many takes it took to get "We have a winner!" right.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow. Lots of makeup for back to school shopping.
In Ruby's vlog, Cody was pushing the cart while on his knees. Not only obnoxious, it's dangerous. But hey-- boys will be boys! Nobody even batted an eye.

MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

lmmomSD wrote:Wow. Lots of makeup for back to school shopping.
In Ruby's vlog, Cody was pushing the cart while on his knees. Not only obnoxious, it's dangerous. But hey-- boys will be boys! Nobody even batted an eye.

I crushed the bone and ripped my finger nail off doing that when I was little. I have a bit of a curve to my left index finger. I remember my mom telling me to turn away so she could lift my nail up and see how much was still hanging on by. It was awful. I never let my kids sit under the cart because of it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

lmmomSD wrote:There was a chick in the background side eyeing Bonnie while they were back to school shopping. It was hilarious.
How can Bonnie function with caterpillars on her eyelids and those super long nails? Oh, right. Bree does the cleaning.
Wonder how many takes it took to get "We have a winner!" right.

I hate those nails.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by gopedjane »

To be honest I think Bonnie looks great and she isn’t obese. However she does want to lose weight and will continue to gain weight. I agree with who said it’s because of her current lifestyle. She doesn’t burn as many calories as she used to when she did all of the child minding and housework. It’s the same for all of us who work full time desk jobs. I don’t think she knows anything about nutrition. Look at their family cookbook. I think she needs to see a nutritionist or at least track her foods on a food tracker app. It’s eye opening.

Oh and I like Shane Dawson a lot and he is doing a great job of changing with YT and putting out quality content. I don’t get the comparison either. Bonnie phones it in every day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

SunnySide0 wrote:Today’s vlog only shows Olivia vlogging herself making slime. Lazy, boring video - clearly Bonnie and Joel couldn’t be bothered to film themselves

child labor...
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

gopedjane wrote:To be honest I think Bonnie looks great and she isn’t obese. However she does want to lose weight and will continue to gain weight. I agree with who said it’s because of her current lifestyle. She doesn’t burn as many calories as she used to when she did all of the child minding and housework. It’s the same for all of us who work full time desk jobs. I don’t think she knows anything about nutrition. Look at their family cookbook. I think she needs to see a nutritionist or at least track her foods on a food tracker app. It’s eye opening.

Oh and I like Shane Dawson a lot and he is doing a great job of changing with YT and putting out quality content. I don’t get the comparison either. Bonnie phones it in every day.

It's not so much that we're criticizing her weight gain - it's the fact that she cries on camera about how hard working out is. The next scene usually shows her eating candy, ice cream, etc. I'm sure she hired the personal trainer so she could look thinner (like her sisters) but eating all that fattening junk food is not going to accomplish that goal. So either eat unhealthy food or stop crying about it.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

ba1006 wrote:
gopedjane wrote:To be honest I think Bonnie looks great and she isn’t obese. However she does want to lose weight and will continue to gain weight. I agree with who said it’s because of her current lifestyle. She doesn’t burn as many calories as she used to when she did all of the child minding and housework. It’s the same for all of us who work full time desk jobs. I don’t think she knows anything about nutrition. Look at their family cookbook. I think she needs to see a nutritionist or at least track her foods on a food tracker app. It’s eye opening.

It's not so much that we're criticizing her weight gain - it's the fact that she cries on camera about how hard working out is. The next scene usually shows her eating candy, ice cream, etc. I'm sure she hired the personal trainer so she could look thinner (like her sisters) but eating all that fattening junk food is not going to accomplish that goal. So either eat unhealthy food or stop crying about it.
I'm right there with you on her crying about not losing weight and crying about having to work out. I was so disgusted with her on that vlog where she had a bloody nose and was crying about working out. When I feel she is privileged to have a trainer come into her home each day at a decent time. Working out for me consists of me putting my kid to bed and hope he stays there and driving to a gym at 9:30 PM if my husband is home.

However, I have read several comments where people were calling her fat and obese which I just can't get down with because I'd love to look like her as she is now. She always looks nice in her clothes.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Shes testing the waters so she can retire ....and layback in bed while Joel feeds her like the goddess she is

My son always laid on the bottom of the cart. I never thought anything of it ... He was not annoying anyone. I can see how youd get your hand run over. Ouch!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He wasn't laying on the bottom of the cart, which is also dangerous-- he was pushing the cart while on his knees. He had no control, and it would have been easy for it to get away from him and for him to do a major face plant.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

onbreak wrote:Shes testing the waters so she can retire ....and layback in bed while Joel feeds her like the goddess she is

My son always laid on the bottom of the cart. I never thought anything of it ... He was not annoying anyone. I can see how youd get your hand run over. Ouch!

I thought she was already retired. She has a full time babysitter, takes 3 hour naps, orders take-out regularly and has Joel at her disposal 24/7. It seems like the only chore she has to do is get her hair and nails done because God forbid she does that herself.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Dressing your 3 year old in a onesie does not make him a baby, it just makes him look ridiculous.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ba1006 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Shes testing the waters so she can retire ....and layback in bed while Joel feeds her like the goddess she is

I thought she was already retired. She has a full time babysitter, takes 3 hour naps, orders take-out regularly and has Joel at her disposal 24/7. It seems like the only chore she has to do is get her hair and nails done because God forbid she does that herself.
Everyone loves to hate on Bonnie for having Bree come over, but I honestly think that’s better than just letting the kids run all over and care for themselves like E&J expect that boys to do. I’d rather someone pay a sitter than lock their kids in the basement or garage to the play.

After all, Bonnie and Joel do at least have to get some work done at times (editing, sponsorships, etc). Better to at lest have someone giving the kids attention.

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I don't care a whit if Bonnie is overweight. I am too. But own it or quit complaining. She eats tonnes of junk then cries at workouts.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Ckc717 wrote:Dressing your 3 year old in a onesie does not make him a baby, it just makes him look ridiculous.
It's bad enough when he wears the onesie at the house, but that's what they let him wear to Ellie and Jared's!! He's almost 3 and wearing onesie's, still in diapers and I guess still sucking a paci. They have to let him grow up sometime!

Boy wonder how the other kids will feel watching this vlog and hearing how the parents were loving just having the one child!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I think it's time she cut his hair as well. He's almost 3 years old, it's time to look like a boy. Does Joel have eyes? He's to blame too.
AutumnLeaves3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AutumnLeaves3 »

ba1006 wrote:I think it's time she cut his hair as well. He's almost 3 years old, it's time to look like a boy. Does Joel have eyes? He's to blame too.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”