"Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: "Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Night lady wrote:Got a few Edits for ya'll [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 5a6046.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 586c54.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... a6d438.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
NightLady ... BRAVO! Second internet win today! Love it! ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Night lady wrote:
JD386 wrote:Also, they don’t have a place on their blog to post comments. Dumbasses. Unless I missed it. But I’ll still not take back my dumbass comment.

You're right, no place for comments on the blog regarding the Disney questions. Oh whatever will they do? They also turned off commenting on the instastory that has the blog linked to it. How will they ever know what answers they will be getting? Lol.
Quite humorous honestly.

They likely turned off instastories so people would comment on the blog but didn’t realize blog comments were turned off. Probably got some not nice comments in the past. Goes to show how dumb they are.

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Mommasnark wrote:
Night lady wrote:
JD386 wrote:Also, they don’t have a place on their blog to post comments. Dumbasses. Unless I missed it. But I’ll still not take back my dumbass comment.

You're right, no place for comments on the blog regarding the Disney questions. Oh whatever will they do? They also turned off commenting on the instastory that has the blog linked to it. How will they ever know what answers they will be getting? Lol.
Quite humorous honestly.

And then they are asking are they big enough for this ride? Can a parent ride with them? Here’s a thought.... look it up on Disney’s website! Like every single other parent that takes their kid to Disney! The Disney website is a magical place that gives you height requirements, wether they need adults, etc. come on this isn’t that hard! And why do they need a whole other family to come and help? Can’t you do anything by yourself with your kids!?

My husband and I flew to Disney world by ourselves with a 4, 2, 1 year old and I was pregnant! We didn’t even bat an eye and it went perfectly! They think because these kids are the same age and the almighty “quads” that they are some huge rarity! They are not! lots of people have 4 our more kids. You don’t need a custom built house or industrial refrigerator because you are not a “normal family” . You are a normal family size! Gahhh they are really getting to me with this “we need Disney help” shit.
I threw in extra exclamations because Ass loves them so much!!!!!!!!

Maybe the family have finally put their foot down, or the production crew have to pay for everyone’s tickets? I imagine Sam and co will pay their own way.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

JD386 wrote:
Night lady wrote:

Quite humorous honestly.

They likely turned off instastories so people would comment on the blog but didn’t realize blog comments were turned off. Probably got some not nice comments in the past. Goes to show how dumb they are.

Its quite funny because most parents wouldn't turn to social media to find out what to do while in Disneyland with their children. Most would just enjoy the beauty of exploring through the eyes of their kids. I get that big theme parks have certain events that need planning and such, but these 2 are just too lazy to do any of the research themselves. Whatever is easier, right?

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Manny Ash will be at disney too. Id have expected them to give her leave this past week or so since they got home. Apart from a couple of days when she went to disney and christmas - has she has any time off over the year shes been “working” for them??
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thank you fibro and 3mom and everyone here for the thanks and kind words on the edits I've been doing. Ya'll make it fun to create them. Any ideas for the next few, let me know!!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:My answer to all those questions in their Disney blog is that any normal person’s answers won’t match what will be appropriate for the feral cats. They’re horribly behaved children that can’t handle normal things like other children.

And it's "Bibbity Bobbity" not bippity boppity.
They are beyond stupid.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

They really are the laziest people. Look all that crap up about Disney yourselves assholes! It’s not that hard. Even you two shit for brains can figure it out. If not, ask one of the Bingaling boys to help. They are already smarter at their age than the two of you dipshits combined. They just want the KAD to comment and to think these two twits will actually listen to them. Anything for comments and views.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

I don't think they want people comments. They've been to Disney Land plenty of times to know what to do. They're just trying to get traffic to their blog and people interested about the Disney trip.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Do you think Joni, her Highness of the Mindless, sleeps with a shoe tree in her mouth to W I D E N it out?
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re:

Unread post by gram3 »

ears wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:51 pm I don't think they want people comments. They've been to Disney Land plenty of times to know what to do. They're just trying to get traffic to their blog and people interested about the Disney trip.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Remedial YouTubing 101. If your channel sucks, ask your ever dwindling KAD viewership a stupid question and see how many of them scramble to post an answer. Remember to always ask a question you already know the answer to or a question about which you couldn't give a shit what the responses will be. Grubs are desperate.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gram3 wrote:Do you think Joni, her Highness of the Mindless, sleeps with a shoe tree in her mouth to W I D E N it out?

She’d be no good for this game, she’d have to get custom ones made wide enough Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... a4d1c8.jpg[/IMG]
Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

Today on instagram:

They let indie climb onto a bed with shoes on and snuggle down pretending to sleep with lipstick on.
Rude.

In the spa, a heavy couldn't count past 6.
At 4, my child with down syndrome could count past that.
Sad.

Also in the spa, a different heavy drank the water.
Welcome to diarrhea land, keep your hands inside the ride at all times!
Disgusting
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Haulnarse wrote:Manny Ash will be at disney too. Id have expected them to give her leave this past week or so since they got home. Apart from a couple of days when she went to disney and christmas - has she has any time off over the year shes been “working” for them??
Just a few weeks after she started working full time she took several weeks off to galavant around Europe with a friend. Maybe 3 weeks? She also took a week off at some point to supposedly help her sister move into a new house in Arizona or Texas or somewhere. LOL. My memory is usually so much better than this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They must read here. All four in different swimsuits.

One of the littlies “hay anybody”... no names....

One said “one two three four”... “one two three”

Its clear as day that they need intervention. Why cant the arseholes do something for once that doesn’t benefit them.

They are going to end up with four dimwit homely girls, arranged marriage is the only way they will ever attract anyone for them, most likely older grotty man. (Eg; typervert)
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

What are these stooges going to do if two of the cats (the bruisers) are tall enough to ride and the tinies aren't? The ferals will be a bigger attraction than Mickey Mouse when they start beating the hell out of each other. Oh, there are so many ways things can go wrong for the "Grubs do Disneyland" saga.
Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

lmmomSD wrote:
JD386 wrote:My answer to all those questions in their Disney blog is that any normal person’s answers won’t match what will be appropriate for the feral cats. They’re horribly behaved children that can’t handle normal things like other children.

And it's "Bibbity Bobbity" not bippity boppity.
They are beyond stupid.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
And it also books at least 60 days out if not 90. They aren’t getting 4 appointments at the same time these close. My head hurts just watching.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Donits wrote:Today on instagram:

They let indie climb onto a bed with shoes on and snuggle down pretending to sleep with lipstick on.
Rude.

In the spa, a heavy couldn't count past 6.
At 4, my child with down syndrome could count past that.
Sad.

Also in the spa, a different heavy drank the water.
Welcome to diarrhea land, keep your hands inside the ride at all times!
Disgusting
The cats were also seen outside the hot tub in their wet bathing suits gathering snow to melt in the hot tub. Good job, mother of the year. Its Utah in the winter, you're not in Australia anymore ya dumbass so-called parents. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 7a7dca.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... bd595c.jpg[/IMG]

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gram3 wrote:Do you think Joni, her Highness of the Mindless, sleeps with a shoe tree in her mouth to W I D E N it out?
Gram3 ... dying! Image Speaking of Joni ... do we know her age? I’m curious but it’s hard to tell.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”