Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Cam375
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by Cam375 »

Danielsgirl wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:41 pm Blessed day 🙌🏼 she is pinteresting images of ways to fix that hair. I saw her thumbnail on her latest video and thought omg why would she ever pic those pictures. It seriously looks like she has a greased down brown pixi cut and clipped cheap fried yellowextensions. Those roots do not look intentional on her, her stylist is clearly not skilled in that style. What makes her think she can bring a picture of a new technique to someone who couldn’t give her a decent faded root?

Secondly blantly taking Pinterest recipes and putting them on video does not make you the owner of these recipes. Why does she act like she invented buffalo chicken dip. Also how unhealthy.

Yes!! I can't stand when she does that!! She has done it with a couple other recipes too
Christinee_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Christinee_6 »

Okay so first time posting, long time lurker. But I couldn’t keep my mouth shut on this. So on the new vlog she takes tanner to target to celebrate his birthday and pick out a toy while carter is at school and a baby sitter has Ella. Then when they come home she gives carter all kinds of stuff she bought for him.. way to make tanners birthday all about him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

Christinee_6 wrote:Okay so first time posting, long time lurker. But I couldn’t keep my mouth shut on this. So on the new vlog she takes tanner to target to celebrate his birthday and pick out a toy while carter is at school and a baby sitter has Ella. Then when they come home she gives carter all kinds of stuff she bought for him.. way to make tanners birthday all about him Image

This is probably my biggest pet peeve about her. That poor kid, he is so overshadowed by his siblings. Carter gets a new bed on Tanner’s birthday. And a bunch of other stuff.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

Christinee_6 wrote:Okay so first time posting, long time lurker. But I couldn’t keep my mouth shut on this. So on the new vlog she takes tanner to target to celebrate his birthday and pick out a toy while carter is at school and a baby sitter has Ella. Then when they come home she gives carter all kinds of stuff she bought for him.. way to make tanners birthday all about him Image

Oh girlImagewelcome to our groupImagewe all feel that way about baby Tanner. Make your self at home, it’s a good place to learn the truth, and bitch about this bitch.

Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Yeah honestly I’ve never been a fan of the “siblings birthday, so you get gifts too”. No. It’s their day. You have to learn as a kid that it’s not always about you and that a birthday is a special day for that one person!

And her recipes are nothing special. I mean good ideas but homegirl acts like she is some chef. Congrats you put chicken in a crockpot. In the words of Miranda Priestly “groundbreaking”.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Tiffany hair looks like shit....nasty gross

Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennaleeds19 »

Agree about tanner. Ugh! Let him have his bday without siblings getting gifts. Does anyone know Tiffani personally? I’m interested to find out if she was always this crazy?!
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

Jennaleeds19 wrote:Agree about tanner. Ugh! Let him have his bday without siblings getting gifts. Does anyone know Tiffani personally? I’m interested to find out if she was always this crazy?!
If you go back in her threads a few people who knew her personally give out some interesting info ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Judge_Moody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Judge_Moody »

Christinee_6 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:45 am Okay so first time posting, long time lurker. But I couldn’t keep my mouth shut on this. So on the new vlog she takes tanner to target to celebrate his birthday and pick out a toy while carter is at school and a baby sitter has Ella. Then when they come home she gives carter all kinds of stuff she bought for him.. way to make tanners birthday all about him Image

Thank you! I legit came on here to say the same thing. How are you going to surprise one son with a brand new bed on your other sons birthday. That is so effed up. I can understand if she grabbed Carter a little dollar store toy or something so he didnt feel left out but a whole freaking bed? Really? What an idiot, I really cant with her. That poor kid.

Also, It blows my mind that women come to her for advice... especially cooking recipes that she got off Google or pinterest and is taking all the praise for. It is very clear that her house, food, and life is a copy cat of others, that she really doesn't have much creativity in that fried blonde head of hers. So I highly doubt she comes up with any of these recipes by herself. It's no wonder she was so excited about all the catered or premade food for Tanners birthday... because then she didnt have to embarrass herself with her kitchen skills or lack thereof. :roll:
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Judge_Moody wrote:
Christinee_6 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:45 am Okay so first time posting, long time lurker. But I couldn’t keep my mouth shut on this. So on the new vlog she takes tanner to target to celebrate his birthday and pick out a toy while carter is at school and a baby sitter has Ella. Then when they come home she gives carter all kinds of stuff she bought for him.. way to make tanners birthday all about him Image

Thank you! I legit came on here to say the same thing. How are you going to surprise one son with a brand new bed on your other sons birthday. That is so effed up. I can understand if she grabbed Carter a little dollar store toy or something so he didnt feel left out but a whole freaking bed? Really? What an idiot, I really cant with her. That poor kid.

Also, It blows my mind that women come to her for advice... especially cooking recipes that she got off Google or pinterest and is taking all the praise for. It is very clear that her house, food, and life is a copy cat of others, that she really doesn't have much creativity in that fried blonde head of hers. So I highly doubt she comes up with any of these recipes by herself. It's no wonder she was so excited about all the catered or premade food for Tanners birthday... because then she didnt have to embarrass herself with her kitchen skills or lack thereof. :roll:
Spot on!! Brings back Last holiday, when Chris compliments Krystal and Tiff flips out on tiny hubby. That was funImageshe’s gross inside and outside, I will do my duty and pray for her ImageImageImageImageImage she needs Jesus, LoL ImageImageImage LoL sorry I couldn’t resist. Image

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

What vlog was that, that she blew up on him for complimenting her sister?
TuffTalk wrote:
Judge_Moody wrote:

Spot on!! Brings back Last holiday, when Chris compliments Krystal and Tiff flips out on tiny hubby. That was funImageshe’s gross inside and outside, I will do my duty and pray for her ImageImageImageImageImage she needs Jesus, LoL ImageImageImage LoL sorry I couldn’t resist. Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Christmas at her house all the way at the end of it.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Sorry to bother, but can you narrow it down for me? She has so many Christmas vlogs up.
TuffTalk wrote:Christmas at her house all the way at the end of it.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:Sorry to bother, but can you narrow it down for me? She has so many Christmas vlogs up.
TuffTalk wrote:Christmas at her house all the way at the end of it.

It’s actually on Chris’s channel it is Christmas Day with the beastons. At the end of the vlog like 18:00 or so Image

Jess010713
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jess010713 »

I love that you still call chris tiny husband!!! 😂I came up with that name when I was on here with my old account. I couldn't get over a grown man climbing into a baby's crib!
It's so good to be back.

I cannot believe they gave their other son a new bed on Tanners birthday! I didn't watch it yet.
It took them forever to convert his crib into the toddler bed so why such a rush to buy a big bed that it couldn't wait until after Tanners birthday?
Another YouTube mommy must be putting her kid into a new bed so Tif had to copy or top them.
Mommy+224L
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mommy+224L »

I’m a long time lurker... no one realizes yeahsureok is Tiffany ?? You can totally tell by how she talks always calls her “tiff”, “precious Ella” and ripping on her about totally benign things... I finally had to make an account : some one else mentions it on the last forum.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mommy+224L wrote:I’m a long time lurker... no one realizes yeahsureok is Tiffany ?? You can totally tell by how she talks always calls her “tiff”, “precious Ella” and ripping on her about totally benign things... I finally had to make an account : some one else mentions it on the last forum.
Girl get receiptsImage. Do you remember who called it out??ImageImage

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Mommy+224L wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:37 pm I’m a long time lurker... no one realizes yeahsureok is Tiffany ?? You can totally tell by how she talks always calls her “tiff”, “precious Ella” and ripping on her about totally benign things... I finally had to make an account : some one else mentions it on the last forum.
Look at you go, you little detective you. 🙄

Wtf do you want me to call her? Fuckin frank?

Keep it moving ladies... keep it movin.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I’m not going to address this anymore. I’m sure most of you are as sick of seeing the thread randomly be derailed by someone accusing me of being Tiffani. I’m not Tiffani. you guys can either accept that or block me. I honestly don’t know what else to tell you. I will say I’m not going to stop posting soooooo I guess We will just have to agree to disagree and keep it moving. Thanks to those of you who haven’t accused me! I honestly don’t know what TiffANI would get from making an account because you can read everything without having one but OK 👌
Brunetterochelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brunetterochelle »

beyond done watching the YT channels. It’s the same thing! they never do anything but vlog their boring same old day. It’s either Tiffani complaining, talking about breastfeeding or cutting off tiny shrimp when he speaks. her hair is a nightmare to look at ... It looks like she dipped the top half of her head in crap.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”