Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I mean, when the news crew comes to your house, the least you can do is cover up your damn bra and wear a shirt that isn’t see through!!! This off the shoulder thing needs to stop. She looks trashy not cute. You’re in your thirties tiff, start dressing like it. Same goes for the cropped Christmas sweatshirt. Just grow up!!

Also!! In her decorate video she mentioned she thinks buying new decor every year is wasteful. So do I but I wonder what her bestie Bri thinks of this considering she changes the entire house every season lol.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by icant »

Deceased wrote:
EDA87FF3-9A37-44A4-8582-796D94F2A185.jpeg
What a normal human being looks like next to the “Beastons”
I. Can’t. Even.
Dead. Deceased.
Roflmao
(Please tell me you can see this photo!)
I can’t see the image, but I must assume it’s the one of them in their kitchen with a man I assume is a reporter. I was dyingggg. What it really looks like is an audition for Little Women LA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Deceased wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:39 am EDA87FF3-9A37-44A4-8582-796D94F2A185.jpeg
What a normal human being looks like next to the “Beastons”
I. Can’t. Even.
Dead. Deceased.
Roflmao
(Please tell me you can see this photo!)
Oh yes, I can see it! Too funny 😂
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

She is just the worst 🙄 negative miserable human
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

Who is more obsessed with Tiffani? Skeletor or Shrimp?
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

I know that this has been said before but I honestly can't deal with 30 something year old women decorating their house (for any season really) in everything PINK... rose gold... SPARKLES... like it's Christmas, I know some people aren't huge fans of Bri and I don't really watch her but I did just stumble upon her Christmas decorate with me and at least she decorates (for Christmas at least) with red and green, traditional colors.

ALSO... this is so random but I was watching Tiff's Christmas video yesterday and HAS ANYONE NOTICED HOW MANY MIRRORS ARE IN THEIR BEDROOM? 2 above the nightstands, one round one above the dresser, a full length one, and their closet doors are mirrors... is that her only idea of home decor?
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

bsapia wrote:I know that this has been said before but I honestly can't deal with 30 something year old women decorating their house (for any season really) in everything PINK... rose gold... SPARKLES... like it's Christmas, I know some people aren't huge fans of Bri and I don't really watch her but I did just stumble upon her Christmas decorate with me and at least she decorates (for Christmas at least) with red and green, traditional colors.

ALSO... this is so random but I was watching Tiff's Christmas video yesterday and HAS ANYONE NOTICED HOW MANY MIRRORS ARE IN THEIR BEDROOM? 2 above the nightstands, one round one above the dresser, a full length one, and their closet doors are mirrors... is that her only idea of home decor?
I know people hate on Bri, but she does have some cute decor ideas for holidays. I think hers looks a lot better than Tiffani’s.

Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brookemaxson »

Megyevans34 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:31 am Who is more obsessed with Tiffani? Skeletor or Shrimp?
They are both creepy and obsessed .... I skipped so much of her Xmas decor video but I saw her say she got 10k likes on ellas Instagram pic.. she is validated by likes it’s obvious. Plus in the comments someone wrote about their loved one passing away near Xmas and instead of just saying sorry she had to tell a personal story. Extreme narcissism.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

RealityBites wrote:These two twit twats version of donating is giving a half used gift card on camera to look good, Trashys used junk in her donation basket on her door and taking credit for other peoples donations. Disgusting people.
Yeah I saw in that one video Chris putting a bag of old clothes into one of those donation bins on the highway. And literally said "we did our good deed". Wow if that's a good deed I must be mother Theresa too.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

icant wrote:
QueenMaleficent wrote:
Tiger196712 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:42 pm Who and why would anyone with half a brain get Reno done during the holidays???? why wouldn't you wait until after? This is going to be funny because contractors lie all the time about when they will be done. They prob wont be done until Feb or march.
Have fun during the holidays Tiff hahah

Why? Because this girl thrives on chaos. If there isn't drama, she doesn't know what to do with herself so she mainlines chaos like it's crack. Then we get to see more stories about how stressed she is, construction issues, blah blah blah. She will be in her element.
Yep. Huge sign of mental illness, specifically borderline personality disorder and eating disorders is to “create chaos”.

She needs something to be able to complain about on her stories or YouTube Image

palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Talkthattalk wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:43 am
bsapia wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:54 pm I asked on her IG picture if the boys had a tree too and she said "of course." we'll see if she ever posts it. as a boy mom, I don't understand it but my god the onesie situation she had on ELLA on Halloween was ridiculous, here in CT, IT WAS COLD, I can't imagine PA being THAT much different. I wouldn't have brought my baby out in anything less than a sweatshirt along with a full costume. If you look at her feed, it's so blatant that ELLA is her favorite, there are probably 9-10 pictures featuring ONLY her in a row, I think just from halloween in all different costumers, correct me if I'm wrong. ALSO, I can't deal with how she keeps stating that her and Krystal have their own baby dolls, a baby is not a doll, they're living, breathing, tiny humans, not an accessory. guarantee she didn't feel this way about either of her boys and no hate but those boys are adorable where as Ella, eh...

She only had her kids for that purpose. To be accessories. I have had the pleasure of knowing her my entire life, and she treats everyone like they are just things, not people.
So knowing her for so long, are we close to the mark in our assessment of her? Are we missing something or being to harsh? Would love to know more...anytime you feel like letting us in on any tidbits regarding La Beast, we are here for it lol
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

I’m following this to read the comments. Perfect place to speak the truth about her without her being able to delete Image

Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

The news video is very funny! We don’t care what people think or say? Yeah? You block every single opinion that’s not praising or agreeing with you. What a hard day for you scanning your social media.. honestly that must suck all that wasted time trying to hide comments. You want to be the person you needed as a new mom? .... well maybe you shouldn’t have talked so horribly about people and made fun of them to the point where they all found out from a few people and wanted NOTHING to do with you anymore because your were so toxic. No one cares about what she does for a living... it’s all the lies that she tells 🙄
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Definitely not being too harsh. She’s probably worse in person. She treats people horribly, way worse than what she portrays on social media. She’s a sick person.

Talkthattalk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Talkthattalk »

palmtreemomma wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:27 am [quote=Talkthattalk post_id=<a href="tel:1510458">1510458</a> time=<a href="tel:1572983027">1572983027</a> user_id=49045]
[quote=bsapia post_id=<a href="tel:1509507">1509507</a> time=<a href="tel:1572839647">1572839647</a> user_id=47691]
I asked on her IG picture if the boys had a tree too and she said "of course." we'll see if she ever posts it. as a boy mom, I don't understand it but my god the onesie situation she had on ELLA on Halloween was ridiculous, here in CT, IT WAS COLD, I can't imagine PA being THAT much different. I wouldn't have brought my baby out in anything less than a sweatshirt along with a full costume. If you look at her feed, it's so blatant that ELLA is her favorite, there are probably 9-10 pictures featuring ONLY her in a row, I think just from halloween in all different costumers, correct me if I'm wrong. ALSO, I can't deal with how she keeps stating that her and Krystal have their own baby dolls, a baby is not a doll, they're living, breathing, tiny humans, not an accessory. guarantee she didn't feel this way about either of her boys and no hate but those boys are adorable where as Ella, eh...

She only had her kids for that purpose. To be accessories. I have had the pleasure of knowing her my entire life, and she treats everyone like they are just things, not people.
[/quote]

So knowing her for so long, are we close to the mark in our assessment of her? Are we missing something or being to harsh? Would love to know more...anytime you feel like letting us in on any tidbits regarding La Beast, we are here for it lol
[/quote]

Every single thing that I have read in this thread and the 3948494 others about her is 100 percent accurate. She’s a complete narcissist. Always has to make other people feel inferior if she feels threatened in any way. And she was brought up thinking that she’s better then everyone else and that everyone is just jealous of her. It angers me so much that people follow her and are basically putting money in her pocket when she couldn’t give two shits about them. Everything is about her and only her. I haven’t been in her life for quite some time because the more ‘famous’ she became, the more of an asshole she became. I just hope one day everything comes crumbling down around her, because then for once in her life, she will actually have a valid reason to complain 🤬
Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker

Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

She posted on her story that there’s nothing they can do for ellas bronchitis but uh my daughter got put on amoxicillin and another type of medicine for it... I’m so confused with everything she says I feel like she likes to make everything much worse then it is

Also who sleeps with their kid in the car when it’s cold weather out.

Jessica Martin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessica Martin »

Can someone answer me and correct me if I am wrong. In the decorate Christmas vlog she said you might notice a lot of the same decorations as I don’t tend to re buy stuff and like to keep the same stuff.... didn’t she just say In her fall decorate with me that she only keeps stuff for one season?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Alittlechaos1 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:36 am She posted on her story that there’s nothing they can do for ellas bronchitis but uh my daughter got put on amoxicillin and another type of medicine for it... I’m so confused with everything she says I feel like she likes to make everything much worse then it is

Also who sleeps with their kid in the car when it’s cold weather out.

Not to defend her but she stated that Ella has bronchiolitis not bronchitis. And since it is a virus the amoxicillin would do nothing
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Lifeisfun wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:06 am I mean, when the news crew comes to your house, the least you can do is cover up your damn bra and wear a shirt that isn’t see through!!! This off the shoulder thing needs to stop. She looks trashy not cute. You’re in your thirties tiff, start dressing like it. Same goes for the cropped Christmas sweatshirt. Just grow up!!

Also!! In her decorate video she mentioned she thinks buying new decor every year is wasteful. So do I but I wonder what her bestie Bri thinks of this considering she changes the entire house every season lol.

Yeah her lil pancake boob was almost out of that horrible shirt. She supposedly has “people” managing her? Where were they this day? First off yellow is a color that subliminally invokes fear-that’s why not many people wear it. Strike on that one. Secondly where’s the professional attire? She claims she’s a “boss mom” so? Homegirl thought she’d try to seem a little sexy. That butter/pizza face in HD bleh another strike.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Q&A = LIES LIES LIES LIES

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”