Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

She hasn’t even been in the house for a week and she’s already buying new appliances. I can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Rima wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:21 am Nick was in the national guard part time. The only reason he gets veteran status and benefits is because he was deployed to Afghanistan(not by choice) for 7 months. If you are going to give someone a pass for their military service, Adam would be more deserving of it but I never see someone commending him for serving, only Nick.
Maybe because this is Aaryns thread where we discuss her and her family..?
Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

TinaA wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:11 am That alarm is going to go off each time an animal passes by.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
Also the only person that would bother trespassing on The Land would be a legit murderer since no ones going to bother breaking into a house in a dumpy part of town in the middle of nowhere. I don’t think garage door alarms scare away serial murderer clowns okuuurrr??

I don’t think the Bosch thing is a sponsorship. She’s just trying to flex that she’s able to throw some appliance on a credit card to her gullible stans. Brittany Vasseur got a sponsorship from LG and they gave her a top of the line washer/dryer and this crazy electronic closet thing. She also had to make a video out of it and she has over 1M subscribers on YouTube. No way Aryan has enough pull to get a sponsorship for an IG story with her low follower count.
txsflower2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by txsflower2 »

elvisandrocky49 wrote:Why have two beds. The girls can share the full size bed. The Ace family s girls share a bed.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
Who would make their kids share a bed??

Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

crestsanicode wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:28 am
Rima wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:21 am Nick was in the national guard part time. The only reason he gets veteran status and benefits is because he was deployed to Afghanistan(not by choice) for 7 months. If you are going to give someone a pass for their military service, Adam would be more deserving of it but I never see someone commending him for serving, only Nick.
Maybe because this is Aaryns thread where we discuss her and her family..?
I think Rima is responding to the Nick stans who are always going on and on about how amazing he is and how he served. Be that as it may, he also decided to hitch his entire life to an open racist/bigot so tomato tomahto
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:She hasn’t even been in the house for a week and she’s already buying new appliances. I can’t.

She's spending like crazy. Gotta have all the time. This house is going to stress the hell out of their marriage. There is way to much going on. They are going to have financial issues. They don't have movie star paychecks. When does she have time to bother with the oil business.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

She sucks at uploading. When Tara moved to Texas ALL BY HERSELF, she still managed to upload at least every other day while moving. Airhead is just lazy.

Rima
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Rima »

I don't like Adam either but people need to stop assuming that nick is an angel who just decided to marry a racist. Just pointing out the double standard.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Just National Guard are you serious? What branch did you serve? I do give Adam credit having a Marine for a husband as well as other family members. But guess what Tara is a racist too so guess I shouldn't give him that credit either!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:25 am
Cerie44 wrote:Sis needs to start shilling those oils harder if she wants to afford her renovations. So many new selling points! YL oils will cover up the smell of cow and horseshit 20 feet away from your house!! Take a deep sniff of your YL roller while chugging champagne in your brick bathtub and enter a relaxing state of hallucination where you actually live in a house you like! Sprinkle some YL cleanser on the giant unicorn diarrhea glitter stain on your couch!
So true. I don't think they will be going on any vacations soon.

Nooo remember in what December she said they already
planned the Disney trip for next year. (this year) She made
sure to get that all done and planned before they got in the
house. I think because she knew once they were in it and Nick
uncovered work needed to be done he’d say no. I’m thinking
it will be the Disney cruise.
Last edited by AryaStark on Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Was the dishwasher gross just because of the water? She probably broke it herself just for an excuse to buy a new one
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cinderella777 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:03 am Did anyone catch that nasty looking dishwasher in her IG stories... Clean the flippen thing you lazy twat!!! I swear she just moved in and started using stuff... I want to throw up just thinking of that! GROSS AF!!!!
Even if you tell me the previous owner cleaned my new house
I still clean it. I hire a cleaning company to come and deep clean the crap out of it while I am there working on other things to make sure it gets cleaned gooood. I will also rent a carpet cleaner or hire someone to do it. Even though I will eventually have it replaced doesn’t matter.

Also, the cleaning co. usually let’s me know while they are cleaning anything they notice that needs fixing like this cupboard doesn’t shut, or this dishwasher is rusted.lol I make a list as they find. It is very helpful and saves time.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:07 pm Was the dishwasher gross just because of the water? She probably broke it herself just for an excuse to buy a new one
Ha! I thought the exact same thing!! Too funny.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

No. You don't get to pick and choose who gets a "pass" for serving. He still deployed for 7 months. I know people in the military who NEVER deployed and have been in for years. And BTW most people don't get deployed by choice 🤦‍♀️
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She has those beds arranged wrong. One of them should be on the wall the dresser is on. They should be going opposite directions.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

chloe6124 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:34 pm She has those beds arranged wrong. One of them should be on the wall the dresser is on. They should be going opposite directions.

I don't know why she doesn't push one up against the wall
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I love how she is on IG this morning convincing herself the girls room is big enough for 2 full beds, should have gotten twin beds dumbass!

Her excuse is she wanted the kids to be able to follow in then and NICK likes to lay with them sometimes when putting them to bed. (She did they like to lay with them, but we all know that's Nicky biys job).
My son has a twin bed and my husband or I can lay in it with him no problem.

If she is going for that look she found on pinterest with these long, tall beds and canopies...she picked the wrong size (these are too wide to give the proper look) and these are too low to the ground. The room is going to look like a mess.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

And she is missing out. Moving & Reno content is MAJOR. She could be making some serious money off of it.
Ceirsten8676 wrote:She sucks at uploading. When Tara moved to Texas ALL BY HERSELF, she still managed to upload at least every other day while moving. Airhead is just lazy.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not true. A lot of people did commend Adam when he first got
the service dog I being one of them. Sounds like you may need to go back and read her threads. It opened a discussion about him
serving.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

My little guy is Adeline’s age and I’d be worrying that he was going to roll out of the bed. He’s still in a toddler bed. Is it just me or is she too young for a big bed like that?

Return to “Aaryn Williams”