Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

nl_s
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by nl_s »

It blows my mind she does this because here they are, 4 kids and an almost half million dollar house while they sit around, having people send them their last $5 they were going to spend to get gas on their way to their 50th hour of work for the week so they can pay their rent. It’s insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:41 am You can tell he thinks he's attractive ..... sorry to burst your bubble but you look like the elf on the shelf lol
Her reminds me of Lord Faarquad. Little man syndrome and all lmfao.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
herefortheluls
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by herefortheluls »

That dad challenge dude briefly mentioned Chris’s alleged cheating towards the end of his most recent Bri video... beasty is gonna be pissed. I wonder if he’s got a video in the works about them
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

She is a complete disaster 😂😂😂

I know!!! the first few weeks PP are very tough, but DAMN shut up t.givingmyselfalllllthegrace. No one literally no one, except MAYBE your 1,500 true (not bought) followers, give a single shit that you had another baby to exploit for a paycheck. Womp womp you have baby blues. Go eat a lactation cookie, question why you have an oversupply, and deal with it like the rest of us sis.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

herefortheluls wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:19 pm That dad challenge dude briefly mentioned Chris’s alleged cheating towards the end of his most recent Bri video... beasty is gonna be pissed. I wonder if he’s got a video in the works about them Image
Wonder if that was part of their "hard day" or whatever she was looking for sympathy for.

They so read here. All of a sudden they want to be charitable after we talked about her not helping anyone but their own selves.
Hellisabeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hellisabeth »

Ella is using her little Sister as a doll. That's what Ewwwa is to her.
I don't hope it but I see some Ella-related accidents happening to Everli
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Shrimp’s latest post with all the kids as babies. I’m sorry, but Tanner is the only cute one. All except for him look like shrimpster!
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

Hellisabeth wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:45 pm Ella is using her little Sister as a doll. That's what Ewwwa is to her.
I don't hope it but I see some Ella-related accidents happening to Everli
this was my thought when i saw that on stories. they’re setting themselves up for a disaster. when we had our second, under no circumstances did we encourage our 3 year old to play with his sister like a doll or teddy. pretending to do “checks” on a week old baby is asking for an accident. this time chris was there. what’s going to happen next time, when big baby chucky wanders over and drags the baby out of the swing or her crib? seriously, they are so irresponsible.

they are so rotten.

the comments about shrimp had me on the floor. i can see that christmas tree he’s posing next to is taller than he is. imagine, you spend your life at home being your rotten wife’s house bitch and then you discover a fake christmas tree is taller than you. what a life eh!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

nl_s wrote:It blows my mind she does this because here they are, 4 kids and an almost half million dollar house while they sit around, having people send them their last $5 they were going to spend to get gas on their way to their 50th hour of work for the week so they can pay their rent. It’s insane.

That’s why it was a very calculated move on her part to say in the “meet my baby” vlog the other day, that it was because of all of “us” that Chris can “work” from home and help her royal highness with all the things. So the gullible get sucked into thinking they need to help these two in whatever way they can so they can continue to stay home, and poor Tiffani will never need to be put back in the tragic position of having to cope all on her own.

Meanwhile they barely get to see their own kids because they have to work long hours to put food on the table. But they have a nice smelling house because they bought her oils.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CrazeeChic60
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CrazeeChic60 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:35 am
nl_s wrote:It blows my mind she does this because here they are, 4 kids and an almost half million dollar house while they sit around, having people send them their last $5 they were going to spend to get gas on their way to their 50th hour of work for the week so they can pay their rent. It’s insane.

That’s why it was a very calculated move on her part to say in the “meet my baby” vlog the other day, that it was because of all of “us” that Chris can “work” from home and help her royal highness with all the things. So the gullible get sucked into thinking they need to help these two in whatever way they can so they can continue to stay home, and poor Tiffani will never need to be put back in the tragic position of having to cope all on her own.

Meanwhile they barely get to see their own kids because they have to work long hours to put food on the table. But they have a nice smelling house because they bought her oils.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CrazeeChic60
Wallflower
Wallflower

This is so sad. How can they lay their head down at night after they treat their followers like that. Everything that has been said about them from people that really know them is so true. It is a real shame for the Beaston’s to use their subs like they do. Guess that “Free Turkey” story hasn’t taught Tiffani anything at all. This is the time for giving. With all their blessings they should be able to help many families. Too bad they can’t give without announcing it all over YouTube. They will never know the pure joy in your heart of giving without telling anyone else that you were the one doing the giving. SORRY for the rant.
CrazeeChic60
Wallflower
Wallflower

This is so sad. How can they lay their head down at night after they treat their followers like that. Everything that has been said about them from people that really know them is so true. It is a real shame for the Beaston’s to use their subs like they do. Guess that “Free Turkey” story hasn’t taught Tiffani anything at all. This is the time for giving. With all their blessings they should be able to help many families. Too bad they can’t give without announcing it all over YouTube. They will never know the pure joy in your heart of giving without telling anyone else that you were the one doing the giving. SORRY for the rant.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Dad pod gave us a shout out! 😂❤️

For the people who will be checking out this site.... YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST THAT:

Chris cheated
Chris got fired and they hid it for months (we discussed on here for months they announced it on their channel and played the role of her being SAHM even tho HE WAS HOME)
Their house was/is listed for sale
Real stories from past friends about how she does/used to treat people in high school and AFTER!

Feel free to add on, the list goes on of all the things we’ve talked about on here before the Beastons came out and announced. These people are gross and don’t deserve a dollar of what they have made. Their kids do tho and they’ll get it one day... especially Tanner. 😘
Last edited by yeahsureok on Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

It’s very sad she takes things from followers. Those items should be donated to people that need them. Tiffani is as greedy as they come. Her things don’t matter bullshit is another one of her lies. She only cares about things and that’s obvious. She scams dumb women. How disgusting.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

disney8 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:44 am It’s very sad she takes things from followers. Those items should be donated to people that need them. Tiffani is as greedy as they come. Her things don’t matter bullshit is another one of her lies. She only cares about things and that’s obvious. She scams dumb women. How disgusting.
Yes!!

And how gross is it that when she’s gifted something, she does a swipe up on that and shares it for commission. Like that is so tacky to me. To receive a gift from someone, look up the price and then share it so you can get the commission. They’re so warped in the way they think and have no shame.
Their slice of humble pie is coming and I don’t think anyone gives a shit that she just cranked out her 4th paycheck and will show no sympathy. She’s a bitch and a shit mom and person.
Hellisabeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hellisabeth »

What I think is really disgusting is that they TEAMED UP for a 1200$ give away, like this is pocket money for each and everyone of them! But then they all have to spent only a few %s on that winner and still will have their name advertised.
I've seen smaller YouTuber giving away the same amount.
They said they get 2000$ at least for a few seconds of advertising and want to give that further to their followers. These were YouTubers with around 10.000k followers. These people give. Not you Shitbag plus Shitbagfriends.
That's just one time not going to Target or shopping online Walmart Shit that looks like used rugs where your dogs puked on.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:13 am Is this a coincidence? Can someone DM me with the details on their falling out?
Hey, it’s a step up from linking her personal venmo like she did last year.

Speaking of... linking her personal venmo. She had people send her money to her personal venmo when BBL son died but the sketch part was BBL shared her own go fund me that her ex started for her. So whhhhhy did tits need money sent to her personal venmo....... Geeeeee, I wooooonder. * just adding to my list of sketchy shit she does in case dad pod needs some tea and the newbies check out this site!
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

God soooo much dirt on this forum I hope he MENTIONS IT ALLLLLL (to quote bethenny frankel)

Her threats to people’s jobs, telling people to go Kill themselves, how she has no friendships cause she’s an evil witch, the eating disorders, the dysfunction in her family... sooooo much. Her baby center posts, her real job as a nurse... god start at thread 1 lol
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

yeahsureok wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:19 am
Dr0wnP00L wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:13 am Is this a coincidence? Can someone DM me with the details on their falling out?
Hey, it’s a step up from linking her personal venmo like she did last year.

Speaking of... linking her personal venmo. She had people send her money to her personal venmo when BBL son died but the sketch part was BBL shared her own go fund me that her ex started for her. So whhhhhy did tits need money sent to her personal venmo....... Geeeeee, I wooooonder. * just adding to my list of sketchy shit she does in case dad pod needs some tea and the newbies check out this site!
Maybe she won't get all that free shit this year from a charity for donating so much money herself 🙄..or maybe they caught on to her
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

Please include SYMMETRICAL MIRICLE BABY in the next thread title

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”