Tara Henderson | Part 5

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by girlandboymom »

So, someone commented to her again about mixing warm and refrigerated bm together and she lied and said that she didnt. In the video she literally said the milk in the haaka was from both the 3am feeding and the 6am feeding.

TMan, you pulled the haaka out of the fridge with milk in it and suctioned that thing right back on! You're a liar and an idiot. How is this your third time around?!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

girlandboymom wrote:So, someone commented to her again about mixing warm and refrigerated bm together and she lied and said that she didnt. In the video she literally said the milk in the haaka was from both the 3am feeding and the 6am feeding.

TMan, you pulled the haaka out of the fridge with milk in it and suctioned that thing right back on! You're a liar and an idiot. How is this your third time around?!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
She always lies even though there’s video proof Image perfect Tara can’t be wrong about anything
She literally stands by trying to be perfect all the time and it’s disturbing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

Tara finds a way to complain about everything. Um, sorry you produce so much milk that your baby has to take time to swallow? That's gotta be soooo hard.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Is tara serious with calling the weather a cold front? I live in Dallas too It’s still almost 90 today LOL!! She’s so stupid I can’t tell if it’s sarcasm or not
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

username44 wrote:Is Adam going to wear that hospital band until the day Gray turns 18? It’s getting a bit ridiculous
Hes actually really stupid for keeping it on I guarantee you it has more germs and bacteria than a hospital full of kids with a virus lmfao. I mean it's probably disgustingly dirty and every time he touches the baby hes probably transferring more bacteria to their newborn Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

catmom89 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:10 pm Tara finds a way to complain about everything. Um, sorry you produce so much milk that your baby has to take time to swallow? That's gotta be soooo hard.
But yet wasn't she asking about lactation cookies and other ways to build her supply? Now she has too much???
ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

More thread title suggestions:

1. Tara Hen”duh”rson -3rd x not a charm...

2. The Hen”duh”rsons - A month old hospital bracelet on a alleged germophobe.

3. Tara Henderson - Grays the sun, look at Baylee’s buns, and Shays not a Henderson.

4. Tara Henderson - Ignoring Shay another day and the hospital bracelet that won’t go away.

5. Tara Henderson - Bought our subscribers, so SWIPE UP to get me out debt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I could never figure out what made shay so ugly....but it's her mouth. YUCK. It's floppy and way too big. Hopefully she will grow into those lips.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey guys! I’m so sorry I didn’t notice y’all needed a new thread! I’m pretty sure that now we’re on part 6, Tara will will be moved to the main page! Image

Tara Henderson | Part 6
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

I didn’t notice you guys were already discussing titles until after I created the thread, was there a popular title suggested? Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Tara Henderson”