TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by filthyanimal »

Ok, I'm 22 and I just had a conversation with my mom... I gave her the Anna/Jonathan/Emilia scenario ex: dogs licking a newborn etc. she was like... someone should call child services, that's irresponsible. My mom is 57 years old, a mother of 3. I think she has a pretty good handle on what is right and wrong when raising children. All new parents have to learn, no one can truly be 100% prepared when raising a child... but to be WILLFULLY ignorant is sickening. For that reason, I really do believe what they do to Emilia is child abuse. Oh and my mom was like... what's that movie...? Oh The Truman Show! Yea, poor Emilia will end up like Truman.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

filthyanimal wrote:Ok, I'm 22 and I just had a conversation with my mom... I gave her the Anna/Jonathan/Emilia scenario ex: dogs licking a newborn etc. she was like... someone should call child services, that's irresponsible. My mom is 57 years old, a mother of 3. I think she has a pretty good handle on what is right and wrong when raising children. All new parents have to learn, no one can truly be 100% prepared when raising a child... but to be WILLFULLY ignorant is sickening. For that reason, I really do believe what they do to Emilia is child abuse. Oh and my mom was like... what's that movie...? Oh The Truman Show! Yea, poor Emilia will end up like Truman.
Absolutely, it's obvious they've seen people complaining about things like the dog licking and driving while vlogging because they joke about it and they do it purposely anyway.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

savetheempire wrote:Does anyone else think Anna has some sort of learning disability? I feel like she's only gotten slower and less intelligent as the years have gone on. I've been watching her since 2010-ish and have noticed a marked change in her level of intelligence, how immature she is and how much common sense she seems to lack. She seems generally perplexed and surprised by the most basic things. Yet she claims she got straight A's...well, whatever intelligence she had is quickly fading.
I haven't tuned in from the beginning but look at who she married. Her husband's main goal in life is to play video games and see how long he can wear one shirt in the span of a year. Jofus is a 30 something man-child. If you're with someone like that for a long period of time it's bound to rub off.

Personally, I feel Anna suffers from 2 disabilities

1. Permanent bitch syndrome
2. Up her own ass-itis.
filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur

Valentino wrote: 1. Permanent bitch syndrome
2. Up her own ass-itis.
:-o ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Unread post by Guest »

Watching them handle the baby is SO freaking scary! I hold my breath when her face is smothered in a blanket or in Jofus's shirt. This sounds insane but I seriously hope they don't accidentally kill or injure her. The poor thing =[
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Hi Kendra.

Since you love lurking this board, here is a little tidbit of info for your ignorant brain. We genuinely care about the health and well-being of Emilia. If you think it is so hilarious that Dofus did this video to get at the "haters" then you are disgusting because you are BLIND to see that he is using his newborn daughter as a tactic. Look up at the the name of this website. Yup it's called Guru Gossip. What the hell did you expect coming to this site? Do you think you're going to get kudos from Dofus if you tattle on us about what we talk about? Newsflash! He already lurks this site as well. So you're doing nothing except making yourself look like a complete imbecile. You are sad pathetic person who needs to get a life instead of obsessing and fawning over people you don't know.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

GirlyBrunette wrote:Watching them handle the baby is SO freaking scary! I hold my breath when her face is smothered in a blanket or in Jofus's shirt. This sounds insane but I seriously hope they don't accidentally kill or injure her. The poor thing =[

I know!! As Jofus was like "what are you doing Emilia? Trying to bury your face in my shirt?" Um no idiot, she can't move herself and she's trying to breathe. Hold her properly and she will be happy and comfortable. That is just NOT how you handle a newborn baby. And to all those people who say stuff like "don't say it if you wouldn't say it to their face!!" I have NO problem defending innocent, helpless newborns over their idiot parents. I will offend a parent any day if it helps a child out somehow.
Pluto
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pluto »

How freakin more gross can this couple get!?! yes, let's let the dog lick the ear canal of your new born. Let's vlog how to not properly hold your child while playing video games in the middle of the day, but then let's go on a morning show and tell everyone how your job is 24/7 no days off. Outfits of the day for someone that is two weeks old. She is not a doll!! She's a human being.....
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's despicable because they are using their daughter to get views because we all know that it is disgusting to let a dog lick a newborns face, mouth, ears, hands, etc.... They knew the comments would be blowing up today which is why we stated a boycott. The boycott is because A&J took things too far with their vlog today. Not because "omg we like soooo hate them." It's because they are sick individuals who will do anything for a dollar, even running to the tabloid to cry wolf about apparent youtube comments wishing death on innocent Emilia. If you go back some pages when Emilia was born ALL OF US- EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US, was happy for Emilia coming into this world healthy. The entire video dedicated to the birth was filled with congrats etc... but no they want drama so instead of stating that there were thousands of people who were happy for them, they create this invisible drama (Some say they are bringing up the ONE email from over 8 months ago which would be completely irrelevant NOW). Drama = money. Endangering their daughter = comments = views = money. They want money. They want a 2013 Mercedes so poor Emilia will be used for them to pay for this car. DISGUSTING.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur

I have not commented on the vlogs in months, but I did tonight. It feels good. :SS: :misch:
Browniepants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Browniepants »

laydee wrote:
Browniepants wrote:
laydee wrote:I've never heard or seen anyone say they wish Anna would miscarry or have the baby stillborn.
Oh yeah I notice people still saying she chose to be induced? No she didn't, in Ireland they won't allow you to go over 10 days overdue. The last 3 women I've known who were pregnant recently all had to be induced, every one of them. Maybe its different in other countries but that's the way it is here. It's not a choice, the hospital give you the day and everything.

but you DONT have to be induced do you? What if you chose to not have your baby at the hospital but at home or at a birthing center?
Well I don't know anything about home birth or birthing centres, that's not very common here although it does happen. But in Annas situation she would have had no choice in the induction. Everyone I know these days seems to be being induced.

ahhhh okay, makes me not want a hospital birth.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

sand and water wrote:Image

Hi Kendra.

Since you love lurking this board, here is a little tidbit of info for your ignorant brain. We genuinely care about the health and well-being of Emilia. If you think it is so hilarious that Dofus did this video to get at the "haters" then you are disgusting because you are BLIND to see that he is using his newborn daughter as a tactic. Look up at the the name of this website. Yup it's called Guru Gossip. What the hell did you expect coming to this site? Do you think you're going to get kudos from Dofus if you tattle on us about what we talk about? Newsflash! He already lurks this site as well. So you're doing nothing except making yourself look like a complete imbecile. You are sad pathetic person who needs to get a life instead of obsessing and fawning over people you don't know.
She's on here lurking and reading comments, but we need to find better use of our time? Oooook. I'll never understand minion "logic".

Also, I'd like to flag her photo... her hair is abuse of my eyes.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Valentino wrote:

Hi Kendra.

She's on here lurking and reading comments, but we need to find better use of our time? Oooook. I'll never understand minion "logic".

Also, I'd like to flag her photo... her hair is abuse of my eyes.
Lmao. I don't get it. They say all the time, "if you don't like it, don't watch" well... we aren't and you still aren't happy? Shesh I bet they will be talking about us in the comments tomorrow because they will have nothing better to do.
Browniepants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Browniepants »

I wonder how desperate jofus will get for views after people get bored of them.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Hmmm...she and Anna must use the same foundation, Nutella brand. #50shadesoforange
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Hi Kendra.

d'awwww. bitch will be queenie of the obsessed minions today, yay! umm, 'kendra', please don't ever tell us again that we need to get a life. in your case bleach damaged your brain badly. you must be so proud for giving them that info, huh? well, guess what: these two losers read on here all the time. xxxx
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

I don't know who Kendra is, but she can't be any better than us on GG if she lurks on these forums reading Anna's comment section lol. You have way too much time on your hands Kendra! At least we're here to GOSSIP, which is the purpose of the website. What are you here for? 8-)
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

Anything negative = hate campaign. Logic?

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

syllabub wrote:Anything negative = hate campaign. Logic?

#minionlogic

we basically just showed them (the minions) yesterday what they (minions) do on a fucking regular basis.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Valentino wrote: I haven't tuned in from the beginning but look at who she married. Her husband's main goal in life is to play video games and see how long he can wear one shirt in the span of a year. Jofus is a 30 something man-child. If you're with someone like that for a long period of time it's bound to rub off.

Personally, I feel Anna suffers from 2 disabilities

1. Permanent bitch syndrome
2. Up her own ass-itis.
" ass-itis " That made me WEAK!! LMAO I choked on my coffee ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”