"Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

"Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

Unread post by 3momstrong »

gram3 wrote:Do you think Joni, her Highness of the Mindless, sleeps with a shoe tree in her mouth to W I D E N it out?
Gram3 ... omg! Dying! ImageImageImage Speaking of Joni ... do we know her real age? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by 3momstrong on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: "Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

GA Peach70 wrote:They really are the laziest people. Look all that crap up about Disney yourselves assholes! It’s not that hard. Even you two shit for brains can figure it out. If not, ask one of the Bingaling boys to help. They are already smarter at their age than the two of you dipshits combined. They just want the KAD to comment and to think these two twits will actually listen to them. Anything for comments and views.

That’s what I was thinking, they will doing anything for views and comments.
So they went looking at beds. The question is, did they actually buy them? They are dangling the carrot for the kad just trying to string them along for as long as possible. Stupid thing is, in the comments people are constantly saying what they want to see from these two. They just ignore them? Why not just post more egg cracking or playing on the stairs? Ask them questions, let the answer be irrelevant purple. That’s what the people want. It blows my mind, The kad will still think the girls are so smart and love every second of watching them. Zero effort, (even less effort than what they do now). I feel like it’s a control thing, someone just doesn’t like to be told what to do. It really seems like the Aussie holication is just a fuck you, I do what I want when I want.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Night lady wrote:
Donits wrote:Today on instagram:

They let indie climb onto a bed with shoes on and snuggle down pretending to sleep with lipstick on.
Rude.

In the spa, a heavy couldn't count past 6.
At 4, my child with down syndrome could count past that.
Sad.

Also in the spa, a different heavy drank the water.
Welcome to diarrhea land, keep your hands inside the ride at all times!
Disgusting
The cats were also seen outside the hot tub in their wet bathing suits gathering snow to melt in the hot tub. Good job, mother of the year. Its Utah in the winter, you're not in Australia anymore ya dumbass so-called parents. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 7a7dca.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... bd595c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Is hot tub water supposed to look like a murky, dirty lake? Image

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

gram3 wrote:Do you think Joni, her Highness of the Mindless, sleeps with a shoe tree in her mouth to W I D E N it out?
ImageImageImageImage

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

4x4 year olds wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:They really are the laziest people. Look all that crap up about Disney yourselves assholes! It’s not that hard. Even you two shit for brains can figure it out. If not, ask one of the Bingaling boys to help. They are already smarter at their age than the two of you dipshits combined. They just want the KAD to comment and to think these two twits will actually listen to them. Anything for comments and views.

So they went looking at beds. The question is, did they actually buy them? They are dangling the carrot for the kad just trying to string them along for as long as possible. Stupid thing is, in the comments people are constantly saying what they want to see from these two. They just ignore them? Why not just post more egg cracking or playing on the stairs? Ask them questions, let the answer be irrelevant purple. That’s what the people want. It blows my mind, The kad will still think the girls are so smart and love every second of watching them. Zero effort, (even less effort than what they do now). I feel like it’s a control thing, someone just doesn’t like to be told what to do. It really seems like the Aussie holication is just a fuck you, I do what I want when I want.

Speaking of the Aussie trip and the cry out for Disneyland help, I seem to recall Tra$h flapping her jaws that there was no drone footage of the trip because Australia is so strict about drone usage and they didn’t want to get a fine, but they took the drone with them anyway. Unmmm ... Dumb Asses ... you’ve known for A YEAR that you were going on this trip. Lazy dipshits ... guess it didn’t occur to you to research before you dragged your equipment there. Or did you plan to disregard the laws/rules because Hod would make you invisible? Beyond ignorant.

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re:

Unread post by Feebz »

Haulnarse wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:20 pm They must read here. All four in different swimsuits.

One of the littlies “hay anybody”... no names....

One said “one two three four”... “one two three” Image

Its clear as day that they need intervention. Why cant the arseholes do something for once that doesn’t benefit them.

They are going to end up with four dimwit homely girls, arranged marriage is the only way they will ever attract anyone for them, most likely older grotty man. (Eg; typervert)
In other words, they are going to grow up to be just like their mother.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

3momstrong wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:

Speaking of the Aussie trip and the cry out for Disneyland help, I seem to recall Tra$h flapping her jaws that there was no drone footage of the trip because Australia is so strict about drone usage and they didn’t want to get a fine, but they took the drone with them anyway. Unmmm ... Dumb Asses ... you’ve known for A YEAR that you were going on this trip. Lazy dipshits ... guess it didn’t occur to you to research before you dragged your equipment there. Or did you plan to disregard the laws/rules because Hod would make you invisible? Beyond ignorant.

Dragged the equipment they couldn’t use but didn’t take the adapters they needed ImageImage

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Anybody else still getting this message? GAH!!!!!!

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ImageImageImage Anybody else still getting this message? GAH!!!!!! Image
IMG_0748.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

3momstrong wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:

Here in New Zealand you can be jailed for using a drone without approval, fines are huge as well. A notable one was a tourist in 2017 used a drone in Wanaka where they had huge fires and disrupted multiple helicopters who where using monsoon buckets to drop water on the fire. He was seeming too poor to pay a $4000 fine, his visa didn’t have enough time left for him to complete 200hrs community service, so they had him forfeit his $1700 drone to the crown.

Australia would be similar - if not higher fines, their justice system is more strict than ours
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

3momstrong wrote:ImageImageImage Anybody else still getting this message? GAH!!!!!! Image
IMG_0748.jpg

Yep every other post that I attempt to post
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

3momstrong wrote:
Gram3 ... omg! Dying! ImageImageImage Speaking of Joni ... do we know her real age? Image

In a Tulsa newspaper article last April, Joni said she was 50! when her 10-year-old son was born. So she's around 61.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

Mommasnark wrote:
Night lady wrote:
JD386 wrote:Also, they don’t have a place on their blog to post comments. Dumbasses. Unless I missed it. But I’ll still not take back my dumbass comment.

You're right, no place for comments on the blog regarding the Disney questions. Oh whatever will they do? They also turned off commenting on the instastory that has the blog linked to it. How will they ever know what answers they will be getting? Lol.
Quite humorous honestly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And then they are asking are they big enough for this ride? Can a parent ride with them? Here’s a thought.... look it up on Disney’s website! Like every single other parent that takes their kid to Disney! The Disney website is a magical place that gives you height requirements, wether they need adults, etc. come on this isn’t that hard! And why do they need a whole other family to come and help? Can’t you do anything by yourself with your kids!?

My husband and I flew to Disney world by ourselves with a 4, 2, 1 year old and I was pregnant! We didn’t even bat an eye and it went perfectly! They think because these kids are the same age and the almighty “quads” that they are some huge rarity! They are not! lots of people have 4 our more kids. You don’t need a custom built house or industrial refrigerator because you are not a “normal family” . You are a normal family size! Gahhh they are really getting to me with this “we need Disney help” shit.
I threw in extra exclamations because Ass loves them so much!!!!!!!!

Stupid, over the top, self centered, freakin idiots.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I bet you they grab only one of those bippity appointments and cram all four of them in a chair stating that they’re quadruplets and they all need to have their hair done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow! She looks much older than that. 🤔Image

Sent from my SM-T378V using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rileysmomma wrote:
3momstrong wrote:

In a Tulsa newspaper article last April, Joni said she was 50! when her 10-year-old son was born. So she's around 61.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Eh? Wasnt seneshit founded by a single mother Joni?? Does she have other kids.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 3e162d.jpg[/IMG]

About over this one Image
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

4x4 year olds wrote:

Under normal circumstances, id say they bought them like they "bought a playhouse for Christmas" that was never seen.

But they have been veey consistent in trying to beat the Bigs to milestones the kids should have hit already. If they even thibk there is a _chance_ that Hazyl will get a big girl bed when she gets home from Hawaii, they are going to try and make sure their kids have them first.

I just secretly pray the purchased them each a full size bed like they said and get them home and set up before they realize they wont fit, lol. The spare room is bigger than the girlseses rooms and a big bed barely fits in there. Those idiots should realize two beds arent going to fit.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

3momstrong wrote:ImageImageImage Anybody else still getting this message? GAH!!!!!! Image
IMG_0748.jpg

I've reported this one several times. They promise me they are working on it. I'm sorry you're having trouble.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 3e162d.jpg[/IMG]

About over this one Image
Try using the mobile version or desktop for a bit. This error only seems to be tapatalk related and pretty rare and hard to figure out. They're trying very hard to get it fixed, but it seems tlike it may actually be an app issue and not a ytmd issue. If thats the case, it may not be fixed for a bit because ytmd doesnt own or do maintenance for the app. It just hosts the forum. But they are still working to try and find a solution, I promise!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”