Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Decororchid528

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Brunetterochelle wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:47 am beyond done watching the YT channels. It’s the same thing! they never do anything but vlog their boring same old day. It’s either Tiffani complaining, talking about breastfeeding or cutting off tiny shrimp when he speaks. her hair is a nightmare to look at ... It looks like she dipped the top half of her head in crap.
This is exactly how I feel. Especially with Tiffani it’s always complaining, always feeling sorry for herself, always telling the world how she has it tougher than anyone else. She is a serious narcissist and watching her makes me annoyed.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TuffTalk »

yeahsureok wrote:I’m not going to address this anymore. I’m sure most of you are as sick of seeing the thread randomly be derailed by someone accusing me of being Tiffani. I’m not Tiffani. you guys can either accept that or block me. I honestly don’t know what else to tell you. I will say I’m not going to stop posting soooooo I guess We will just have to agree to disagree and keep it moving. Thanks to those of you who haven’t accused me! I honestly don’t know what TiffANI would get from making an account because you can read everything without having one but OK Image
Exception, you can not post with out an accountImageImageImage. You don’t need to be do aggressive for something that’s not true! Calm down we are just having fun. We are allowed that much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

Her voice made my entire face twitch every time I heard her in Chris' video from Tanner's bday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

Gosh, this girl is so desperate. Look at her new post of Ella. She wants to get noticed so bad.
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

Oh and another thing. It pisses me off when she says they rarely get date nights *eye roll* they just went on a date night a couple weeks ago. There are people who get a date night maybe every 3 or so months. Shit.

Unread post by Guest »

Ew to their gross flirtation on camera and making a “3rd bro” ... blegggghhhhh

Blankslate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blankslate »

I haven’t had a date night since I got married in May 2017. She needs to shut the hell up.

Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Watching the Tanner bday vlog now. First off he is just freaking adorable!!!!

But of course the vlog starts with Tiff letting us know for the 4000000th time that their kids wake them up early and they’re tired. And she talks about breast milk again. Seriously woman we don’t need to hear it anymore!!

And yes I’ve said it before, she has more “me-time” and date nights than I ever have.

Also it’s Tanners bday and they are giving carter all these things. Sheets and underwear but still!!!
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Feel the same way girl! In their house Birthdays are NOT a big deal, It’s tots kool to not Celebrate one at a time! So on Chriss Birthday we should see a box of tampons for trashi and on trashis we should see a box of condoms.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

My son is 15 months and my husband and I have never left him for a date night. LOL.
Cam375 wrote:Oh and another thing. It pisses me off when she says they rarely get date nights *eye roll* they just went on a date night a couple weeks ago. There are people who get a date night maybe every 3 or so months. Shit.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I know!
She was complaining about being so wore out and tired, I was thinking....girl your husband stayed home from work and helped you throughout the entire day.
What the fuck is so hard?
Decororchid528 wrote:Watching the Tanner bday vlog now. First off he is just freaking adorable!!!!

But of course the vlog starts with Tiff letting us know for the 4000000th time that their kids wake them up early and they’re tired. And she talks about breast milk again. Seriously woman we don’t need to hear it anymore!!

And yes I’ve said it before, she has more “me-time” and date nights than I ever have.

Also it’s Tanners bday and they are giving carter all these things. Sheets and underwear but still!!!
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

question: she is suddenly on a fitness/health kick and works with a trainer 3x a week... but isn’t her husband a personal trainer? Can’t he train her??
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

BrittanyNikki wrote:question: she is suddenly on a fitness/health kick and works with a trainer 3x a week... but isn’t her husband a personal trainer? Can’t he train her??
She wants another man showing her attention, she thinks she’s a milf, ImageImageImage

hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

BrittanyNikki wrote:question: she is suddenly on a fitness/health kick and works with a trainer 3x a week... but isn’t her husband a personal trainer? Can’t he train her??
I thought the same thing, but maybe she gets in for free or a discount where he works?
She probably just sees it as "me time" because she NEVER gets any...ha...ha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

TuffTalk wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:29 pm
She wants another man showing her attention, she thinks she’s a milf, ImageImageImage

Well I think she's a bitch :D
Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

This girl is crazy! I hate when she always has to say we never get date night! They get one all the time! I have 3 kids my baby is the same age as Ella. My husband and I have not had a date since before I was pregnant. M 6 year old had major anxiety. She won’t stay anywhere but with me. And has only gotten worse since starting kindergarten. A date night for my husband and I is a movie after the kids go to sleep. But honestly I’m too tired to worry about a date night lol. How does she have sooo much energy to complain about every thing in her life. Her husband doesn’t even work 12 hr shifts most days. I know women that have husband who have to leave for work every week (pipeline) and are only home on the weekend. She seriously doesn’t understand how good she has it and how stupid and rude she looks complaining. Ugh rant over.

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

TuffTalk wrote:

So are personal trainers only men? I’m pretty sure she’s going to a female personal trainer/nutritionalist. And I think she mentioned that she was seeing a trainer because she has diastasis recti and wanted someone who specializes in that because you have to be careful what exercises you do with that. TH probably isn’t familiar with that stuff. He’s also not a good trainer lol.

bonkersmagoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bonkersmagoo »

Tpdcmm wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:41 am
TuffTalk wrote:

So are personal trainers only men? I’m pretty sure she’s going to a female personal trainer/nutritionalist. And I think she mentioned that she was seeing a trainer because she has diastasis recti and wanted someone who specializes in that because you have to be careful what exercises you do with that. TH probably isn’t familiar with that stuff. He’s also not a good trainer lol.

I'm a personal trainer and I have diastasis recti, mine will be only corrected with surgery which is going to happen soon. But you don't need to see a special personal trainer because you have it. A simple google search will tell you what not to do.
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

bonkersmagoo wrote:
Tpdcmm wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:41 am
TuffTalk wrote: She wants another man showing her attention, she thinks she’s a milf, ImageImageImage

I'm a personal trainer and I have diastasis recti, mine will be only corrected with surgery which is going to happen soon. But you don't need to see a special personal trainer because you have it. A simple google search will tell you what not to do.
I guess I should rephrase that, I know you don’t need to see a special trainer. That’s just what she said in a video or on a story, that she was seeing a trainer because of her diastasis recti, she didn’t want to do anything to make it worse.

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Anyone else think Tiffani sounds like a hood chick when she speaks? She is not well spoken AT ALL. Laughs uncomfortably, says things that do not make sense and just sounds stupid. I guess she thinks it’s cute?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”