Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

queenc13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by queenc13 »

Toffie89 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:12 pm I don't watch daily anymore but I usually go back to find the most interesting ones when I watch. So, anyways, couldn't se that it's been discussed but isn't it crazy for a young child to have a root canal!? I'm not even thirty, have bad teeth and almost had to have one a couple of years ago and I freaked out!

Also, I disagree with Bonnie, none of her kids but especially not the youngest three are old enough to brush their own teeth. They don't have the patience, discipline or fine motor skills to do it properly. Where I live it's not recommended for children younger than ten to be in charge of their own dental health. She doesn't e en supervise them, she just asks them if they did it which again I find weird. A simple morning/night routine when kids brush their own teeth would be to brush together. That way you can make sure that they at least brush for the two full minutes (bonus, Bonnie would also be brushing her teeth, yay!). Perhaps a bit of a rant but I cannot stand when parents make little kids take responsibility for things that they can't control.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I 100% agree with you. The kids should at least have supervision when brushing their teeth to ensure they’re doing it properly. Especially since they have genetically soft teeth and live in an area where there is limited fluoride. I wonder if Bonnie stopped giving the kids those supplements the dentist gave them in reallllly old vlogs?
To be fair, though, when Bonnie DID brush their teeth for them, she was basically called an overbearing, controlling mom and people thought it was ridiculous.
Toffie89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Toffie89 »

queenc13 wrote:
Toffie89 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:12 pm I don't watch daily anymore but I usually go back to find the most interesting ones when I watch. So, anyways, couldn't se that it's been discussed but isn't it crazy for a young child to have a root canal!? I'm not even thirty, have bad teeth and almost had to have one a couple of years ago and I freaked out!

Also, I disagree with Bonnie, none of her kids but especially not the youngest three are old enough to brush their own teeth. They don't have the patience, discipline or fine motor skills to do it properly. Where I live it's not recommended for children younger than ten to be in charge of their own dental health. She doesn't e en supervise them, she just asks them if they did it which again I find weird. A simple morning/night routine when kids brush their own teeth would be to brush together. That way you can make sure that they at least brush for the two full minutes (bonus, Bonnie would also be brushing her teeth, yay!). Perhaps a bit of a rant but I cannot stand when parents make little kids take responsibility for things that they can't control.

I 100% agree with you. The kids should at least have supervision when brushing their teeth to ensure they’re doing it properly. Especially since they have genetically soft teeth and live in an area where there is limited fluoride. I wonder if Bonnie stopped giving the kids those supplements the dentist gave them in reallllly old vlogs?
To be fair, though, when Bonnie DID brush their teeth for them, she was basically called an overbearing, controlling mom and people thought it was ridiculous.
You're probably right, like all youtubers on these pages they're damned if they do and damned if they don't. It's not an excuse to be irresponsible though which I feel like this is.

iiarch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iiarch »

Im so annoyed that they sent the dog away for training. A big part of the bonding process with a new dog is training it yourself. This poor puppy is so young she more than likely will not remember the family/house that she has lived in and will be confused and want to pee and poop everywhere. Its only a matter of time before they get rid of that dog completely or ignore it like Ruby/8passengers dog. Its clear that Bonnie got this dog for views which didnt work out well as the channel has went back down to ~60K views again.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

iiarch wrote:Im so annoyed that they sent the dog away for training. A big part of the bonding process with a new dog is training it yourself. This poor puppy is so young she more than likely will not remember the family/house that she has lived in and will be confused and want to pee and poop everywhere. Its only a matter of time before they get rid of that dog completely or ignore it like Ruby/8passengers dog. Its clear that Bonnie got this dog for views which didnt work out well as the channel has went back down to ~60K views again.
I don’t think she got it for views. I really do think she got the dog for the kids and to sort of feel like she has a baby in the house.

Her numbers have only been declining in the last month or so (since the comments were blocked) but she had been teasing the dog decision for a lot longer than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
reinedelaneige
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by reinedelaneige »

bonnie can’t even spell the name of her own religion correctly smfh
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Ladder day Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 5f9bc5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:Ladder day Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 5f9bc5.jpg[/IMG]

Image these instastories are entertaining[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 836d67.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

131618 wrote:
Aussiegal2017 wrote:Ladder day Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 5f9bc5.jpg[/IMG]

Image these instastories are entertaining[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 836d67.jpg[/IMG]

They didn't ask what her favorite thing about herself was. They asked what was her favorite thing to DO by herself!
Jeez.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Today’s was the first video I watched since they got the dog. I much, much prefer these videos where Bonnie has such a small part in them.
And I’m actually not even mad they sent the dog for training. It takes a special sort to train a dog properly and love does not equal trained. So long as they don’t use this trainer as a convenient place to drop the dog when she becomes inconvenient (like Ellie and Jared) I really don’t see anything wrong with hiring a professional to properly train your new pup. I also found it interesting they seem to have chosen a different trainer then the one Ellie and Jared used.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Today’s was the first video I watched since they got the dog. I much, much prefer these videos where Bonnie has such a small part in them.
And I’m actually not even mad they sent the dog for training. It takes a special sort to train a dog properly and love does not equal trained. So long as they don’t use this trainer as a convenient place to drop the dog when she becomes inconvenient (like Ellie and Jared) I really don’t see anything wrong with hiring a professional to properly train your new pup. I also found it interesting they seem to have chosen a different trainer then the one Ellie and Jared used.
E&Js trainer used a shock collar. It’s possible they won’t work with smaller dogs because they can’t use it safely.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Today’s was the first video I watched since they got the dog. I much, much prefer these videos where Bonnie has such a small part in them.
Yeah this was the first one I've tried watching in a bit too and its definitely nicer without bonnie. Nice to see Joel doing a project with Cody but (and maybe I'm just reading into it too much) the teasing about Cody being a wuss/weak went on a bit too long for my taste. I wouldn't be pleased if my husband said all that to my son...maybe thats just me idk

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Just watched E&J video. Bonnie does not look good. It looks like she is putting weight back on. I kinda feel bad for her.

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Vlogs are much better without Bonnie in them! I enjoyed seeing Joel spend time with the kids, taking care of them, cleaning out the garage, and prepping the bathroom by himself. Of course Bonnie said to hire someone to paint their bathroom. I like how Joel said no he can do it himself, do a quality job and save the money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ckc717 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:10 am Vlogs are much better without Bonnie in them! I enjoyed seeing Joel spend time with the kids, taking care of them, cleaning out the garage, and prepping the bathroom by himself. Of course Bonnie said to hire someone to paint their bathroom. I like how Joel said no he can do it himself, do a quality job and save the money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I enjoyed today’s vlog as well. Maybe Bonnie should get a job outside the home, Joel could vlog and they’d probably do quite well haha.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

WOW.
LADDER day saints????

I mean, it's not like the d and the t are close to one another on the keyboard... even if it were an innocent mistaken she would have corrected it.

I am genuinely appalled by this.
you can call me kath.
sunshine17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine17 »

I literally had to make an account to vent!

First off: Bonnie's gone for a week and it's Cody's birthday on the Friday (like... two weeks ago? One week ago? So confused with the timings now!) I hope she's back by his birthday.

Secondly, I can't believe how much Joel was ignoring Boston in today's vlog. He literally couldn't care less about him talking or asking questions, and it was driving me crazy!! Boston is such a sweetheart, and I know he gets super anxious and needs to know what's going on - I just think Bonnie's obnoxious/rude attitude to Boston has rubbed off on Joel :x I just want to give Boston a cuddle and tell him how great he is :(

...also I LOVED the Hoellein family for so long, and I've been hoping they'd revert back to how they used to be but it's never going to happen is it? It makes me sad, their vlogs used to make me so happy but now I barely watch!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I was a bit confused with Joel talking about Cody's age and the Pinewood Derby because if you are a Cub Scout, anyone can enter this event. Seeing Cody without a uniform, my guess is they might have joined more recently? Also, Joel did pretty well in completing this project in just one day. I'm not sure why Boston isn't in scouts too since he is in kindergarten. With having a few sons, it might be nice if Joel volunteered for their troop, but generally you are expected to help out in some capacity.
I don't see Bri around helping Joel?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:33 am I was a bit confused with Joel talking about Cody's age and the Pinewood Derby because if you are a Cub Scout, anyone can enter this event. Seeing Cody without a uniform, my guess is they might have joined more recently? Also, Joel did pretty well in completing this project in just one day. I'm not sure why Boston isn't in scouts too since he is in kindergarten. With having a few sons, it might be nice if Joel volunteered for their troop, but generally you are expected to help out in some capacity.
It’s cub scouts within the church, it’s for boys 8-10 currently. You don’t volunteer to be a Cub Scout leader, it’s a calling given by your bishop, although parents generally attend for the cub car rally.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:41 am
YTIG60 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:33 am I was a bit confused with Joel talking about Cody's age and the Pinewood Derby because if you are a Cub Scout, anyone can enter this event. Seeing Cody without a uniform, my guess is they might have joined more recently? Also, Joel did pretty well in completing this project in just one day. I'm not sure why Boston isn't in scouts too since he is in kindergarten. With having a few sons, it might be nice if Joel volunteered for their troop, but generally you are expected to help out in some capacity.
It’s cub scouts within the church, it’s for boys 8-10 currently. You don’t volunteer to be a Cub Scout leader, it’s a calling given by your bishop, although parents generally attend for the cub car rally.
I didn't know this and thank you for the information. In our area, scouting starts younger and they look for parents to volunteer as leaders with their son's troop. We are not affiliated with a specific religion, but troop meetings can be held at churches.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I didn't care for the way Boston was treated in today's vlog either.

In Ellie's vlog today, Bonnie saying it was like PTSD looking at all the fabric-really! What a put down for those that battle that, especially our military who have been thru war!! How do B and E seem to always get weird Uber drivers! Well according to them anyways!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”