Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by Humbleandkind7 »

I did NOT like the part in the Q&A where Tiffani was trying to tell the story of how she and Chris met and she had to clarify that some girl Kelly is no longer her bff... (but she is top 5!) I just thought... how important do you have to think you are to say something like that? Rubbed me the wrong way. Why couldn't she just say... "my best friend at the time!"
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

bsapia wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:39 am I know that this has been said before but I honestly can't deal with 30 something year old women decorating their house (for any season really) in everything PINK... rose gold... SPARKLES... like it's Christmas, I know some people aren't huge fans of Bri and I don't really watch her but I did just stumble upon her Christmas decorate with me and at least she decorates (for Christmas at least) with red and green, traditional colors.

ALSO... this is so random but I was watching Tiff's Christmas video yesterday and HAS ANYONE NOTICED HOW MANY MIRRORS ARE IN THEIR BEDROOM? 2 above the nightstands, one round one above the dresser, a full length one, and their closet doors are mirrors... is that her only idea of home decor?
Don't forget the one over the bed because remember they think they're hot! I almost barfed just typing that out as a joke even 😂
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Talkthattalk wrote:
palmtreemomma wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:27 am [quote=Talkthattalk post_id=<a href="tel:1510458">1510458</a> time=<a href="tel:1572983027">1572983027</a> user_id=49045]
[quote=bsapia post_id=<a href="tel:1509507">1509507</a> time=<a href="tel:1572839647">1572839647</a> user_id=47691]
I asked on her IG picture if the boys had a tree too and she said "of course." we'll see if she ever posts it. as a boy mom, I don't understand it but my god the onesie situation she had on ELLA on Halloween was ridiculous, here in CT, IT WAS COLD, I can't imagine PA being THAT much different. I wouldn't have brought my baby out in anything less than a sweatshirt along with a full costume. If you look at her feed, it's so blatant that ELLA is her favorite, there are probably 9-10 pictures featuring ONLY her in a row, I think just from halloween in all different costumers, correct me if I'm wrong. ALSO, I can't deal with how she keeps stating that her and Krystal have their own baby dolls, a baby is not a doll, they're living, breathing, tiny humans, not an accessory. guarantee she didn't feel this way about either of her boys and no hate but those boys are adorable where as Ella, eh...

She only had her kids for that purpose. To be accessories. I have had the pleasure of knowing her my entire life, and she treats everyone like they are just things, not people.
So knowing her for so long, are we close to the mark in our assessment of her? Are we missing something or being to harsh? Would love to know more...anytime you feel like letting us in on any tidbits regarding La Beast, we are here for it lol
[/quote]

Every single thing that I have read in this thread and the 3948494 others about her is 100 percent accurate. She’s a complete narcissist. Always has to make other people feel inferior if she feels threatened in any way. And she was brought up thinking that she’s better then everyone else and that everyone is just jealous of her. It angers me so much that people follow her and are basically putting money in her pocket when she couldn’t give two shits about them. Everything is about her and only her. I haven’t been in her life for quite some time because the more ‘famous’ she became, the more of an asshole she became. I just hope one day everything comes crumbling down around her, because then for once in her life, she will actually have a valid reason to complain Image[/quote]
How was she raised with a superiority complex, when she’s always saying how poor and miserable they were as kids? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Jessica Martin wrote:Can someone answer me and correct me if I am wrong. In the decorate Christmas vlog she said you might notice a lot of the same decorations as I don’t tend to re buy stuff and like to keep the same stuff.... didn’t she just say In her fall decorate with me that she only keeps stuff for one season?

You’re not wrong. She spends the entirety of her life contradicting herself.

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I watched maybe five minutes of the q&a and four Unskippable ads and I clicked out. Screw you Beastons if you think I’m going to watch ads for you to lie and act like you’re perfect. Anyone want to tell us what the “treading water thing is? More complaining of course. Just saw that preview in the beginning.
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:45 pm I did NOT like the part in the Q&A where Tiffani was trying to tell the story of how she and Chris met and she had to clarify that some girl Kelly is no longer her bff... (but she is top 5!) I just thought... how important do you have to think you are to say something like that? Rubbed me the wrong way. Why couldn't she just say... "my best friend at the time!"

I AGREE, WTF WAS THE PURPOSE OF THAT?
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

icant wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:18 pm
Jessica Martin wrote:Can someone answer me and correct me if I am wrong. In the decorate Christmas vlog she said you might notice a lot of the same decorations as I don’t tend to re buy stuff and like to keep the same stuff.... didn’t she just say In her fall decorate with me that she only keeps stuff for one season?

You’re not wrong. She spends the entirety of her life contradicting herself.

She says in the vlog don’t need any of this “stuff” to be happy then why are you doing it? We see you literally get off doing this-you have the ultimate Xmas orgasm filming this with your little person husband. Again lies and as you said contradictions.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

bsapia wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:45 pm I did NOT like the part in the Q&A where Tiffani was trying to tell the story of how she and Chris met and she had to clarify that some girl Kelly is no longer her bff... (but she is top 5!) I just thought... how important do you have to think you are to say something like that? Rubbed me the wrong way. Why couldn't she just say... "my best friend at the time!"

Because they probably had an argument or something and that’s the type of nasty bitch she is. She’s very salty and VERY vengeful

katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

ApothicDrunk wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:33 pm Q&A = LIES LIES LIES LIES

10000000% LIES from her. He just goes along with it. Poor guy gets cut off every second because his wife has no self control or manners. People made fun of them for loving each other and being Barbie and Ken?????? LMAO NO people couldn’t stand you because you lie and act like a psycho and just sucked to be around! And you look nothing like Barbie Tiffani, you look like a sad trout with fangs.
Talkthattalk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Talkthattalk »

icant wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:17 pm
Talkthattalk wrote:
palmtreemomma wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:27 am [quote=Talkthattalk post_id=<a href="tel:1510458">1510458</a> time=<a href="tel:1572983027">1572983027</a> user_id=49045]
[quote=bsapia post_id=<a href="tel:1509507">1509507</a> time=<a href="tel:1572839647">1572839647</a> user_id=47691]
I asked on her IG picture if the boys had a tree too and she said "of course." we'll see if she ever posts it. as a boy mom, I don't understand it but my god the onesie situation she had on ELLA on Halloween was ridiculous, here in CT, IT WAS COLD, I can't imagine PA being THAT much different. I wouldn't have brought my baby out in anything less than a sweatshirt along with a full costume. If you look at her feed, it's so blatant that ELLA is her favorite, there are probably 9-10 pictures featuring ONLY her in a row, I think just from halloween in all different costumers, correct me if I'm wrong. ALSO, I can't deal with how she keeps stating that her and Krystal have their own baby dolls, a baby is not a doll, they're living, breathing, tiny humans, not an accessory. guarantee she didn't feel this way about either of her boys and no hate but those boys are adorable where as Ella, eh...

She only had her kids for that purpose. To be accessories. I have had the pleasure of knowing her my entire life, and she treats everyone like they are just things, not people.
So knowing her for so long, are we close to the mark in our assessment of her? Are we missing something or being to harsh? Would love to know more...anytime you feel like letting us in on any tidbits regarding La Beast, we are here for it lol

Every single thing that I have read in this thread and the 3948494 others about her is 100 percent accurate. She’s a complete narcissist. Always has to make other people feel inferior if she feels threatened in any way. And she was brought up thinking that she’s better then everyone else and that everyone is just jealous of her. It angers me so much that people follow her and are basically putting money in her pocket when she couldn’t give two shits about them. Everything is about her and only her. I haven’t been in her life for quite some time because the more ‘famous’ she became, the more of an asshole she became. I just hope one day everything comes crumbling down around her, because then for once in her life, she will actually have a valid reason to complain Image[/quote]
How was she raised with a superiority complex, when she’s always saying how poor and miserable they were as kids? Image

[/quote]

Definitely wasn’t poor 😂 they weren’t rich but she usually got whatever the fuck she wanted!
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Humbleandkind7 wrote:I did NOT like the part in the Q&A where Tiffani was trying to tell the story of how she and Chris met and she had to clarify that some girl Kelly is no longer her bff... (but she is top 5!) I just thought... how important do you have to think you are to say something like that? Rubbed me the wrong way. Why couldn't she just say... "my best friend at the time!"
So bizarre. She has the emotional and social intelligence of a 5th grader. “Suzy is my first best friend, Karen is my second best friend, Lauren is my third best friend....”

fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

icant wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:50 pm
Humbleandkind7 wrote:I did NOT like the part in the Q&A where Tiffani was trying to tell the story of how she and Chris met and she had to clarify that some girl Kelly is no longer her bff... (but she is top 5!) I just thought... how important do you have to think you are to say something like that? Rubbed me the wrong way. Why couldn't she just say... "my best friend at the time!"
So bizarre. She has the emotional and social intelligence of a 5th grader. “Suzy is my first best friend, Karen is my second best friend, Lauren is my third best friend....”

Whoever Gives her the most attention! That was weird and rude to put in the video. Now it’s her bff Kate who is creepily obsessed I agree with what was said earlier. Must be a lonely woman. But wait next it’ll be Bri then someone else or Karen cuz of her workout video.
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

just watched Myka's video from when they were all together in Ohio, they're literally barely mentioned, I LOL'ed a little..
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

bsapia wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:26 pm

It's what 14 year olds do to rank their friends
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Gosh they are great for a good laugh!!!! I don’t remember anyone ever calling them Barbie and Ken. No one. People were making fun or (jealous is what she wanted to say) that they bought a house so young? All of tiny’s friends were married and owned homes before them. They all had careers. She acts like she’s the only person to attend college and get a job. Outside of that she had Juliana who was not jealous of her and a few other ladies she forced in her wedding that all had their lives together. She makes up things to feel better about how she treated people.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

I like how they never address her former friends and him having none either. It’s NEVER brought up. Her Facebook pic is a bunch of women that are clearly not in her life. Why is that not addressed??????? I’ve seen it asked many times and then it’s deleted.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Talkthattalk wrote:
icant wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:17 pm
Talkthattalk wrote:

Every single thing that I have read in this thread and the 3948494 others about her is 100 percent accurate. She’s a complete narcissist. Always has to make other people feel inferior if she feels threatened in any way. And she was brought up thinking that she’s better then everyone else and that everyone is just jealous of her. It angers me so much that people follow her and are basically putting money in her pocket when she couldn’t give two shits about them. Everything is about her and only her. I haven’t been in her life for quite some time because the more ‘famous’ she became, the more of an asshole she became. I just hope one day everything comes crumbling down around her, because then for once in her life, she will actually have a valid reason to complain Image

[/quote]

Definitely wasn’t poor Image they weren’t rich but she usually got whatever the fuck she wanted![/quote]
God forgive me, but her mom looks like she just took a trailer-park-time-machine straight from 1982. So it was easy for me to believe the “poor white trash” story that she boasts. Not sure how she can teach her kids that they’re better than anyone else looking like that with the winged bangs, yellow teeth, cigarette wrinkles and Harley Davidson tee-shirt. Perplexing.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I have not been watching their videos lately so I haven't seen this, but I am interested in knowing about it.
...they make the boysbl stay in their room until the parents get up?
RealityBites wrote:Trashys favortism disgusts me. She was so pumped and all in her pink glory to decorate Ellas room and rushed through the boys and did a half ass job as usual. Those poor boys have to sit in their beds when they wake so their lazy parents can sleep in and enjoy their coffee with "whip" in bed. I really hope they don't have to hold going to the bathroom.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I cannot stand how wasteful and materialistic these YT moms are. Why would she be investing money into nursing clothing, is t that baby getting close to weaning? Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Humbleandkind7 »

Did anyone notice how she mentioned making Chris a shirt to wear to Disney that says "My Wife is my favorite Disney Princess" and then Chris responded "What about my daughter?" Ohhhh gosh that was so uncomfortable.

PS to anyone curious, "Humble and Kind" is a song by Tim McGraw, one of my favorites. It reminds me of my son (which is why I picked it!)

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”