BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by smom12 »

Remember when she was getting frank his hair treatments then got sponsored by hair treatments?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Frank will definitely leave, but it won’t be until Nolan really starts to decline. As far as family blogging I don’t think people are as into it anymore. She recently lost 2000 subscribers.

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

heywhatsup0 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:57 am Frank will definitely leave, but it won’t be until Nolan really starts to decline. As far as family blogging I don’t think people are as into it anymore. She recently lost 2000 subscribers.

I agree. People aren’t as into family vlogging as they used to be. And Frank will leave when Nolan starts declining. He’s there right now for the family man title, but will leave once those inevitable hardships start coming in.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

smom12 wrote:Remember when she was getting frank his hair treatments then got sponsored by hair treatments?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

ImageImageImage

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Shade to Britney... [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 570211.jpg[/IMG]

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

I am so looking forward to the day when Frank does a runner with Scarlett in his sports car, never to be heard from again except through a lawyer.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 9a93fb.jpg[/IMG]

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Frootloops3 wrote:
heywhatsup0 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:57 am Frank will definitely leave, but it won’t be until Nolan really starts to decline. As far as family blogging I don’t think people are as into it anymore. She recently lost 2000 subscribers.

I agree. People aren’t as into family vlogging as they used to be. And Frank will leave when Nolan starts declining. He’s there right now for the family man title, but will leave once those inevitable hardships start coming in.

He’s there for the money. Once that runs out there will be no reason to stay.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Evian wrote:Shade to Britney... [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 570211.jpg[/IMG]

Im sorry but what a contradiction, this quote coming from someone famous is different to someone who is “famous” from sharing their lives voluntarily on social media!!

If social media is your “job”, then its your “job” to share your life, the good, the bad and the ugly.
katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

I hope Ean isn’t stupid to take Britney back when she’s begging on her knees to take her back after Frank leaves her dry. Cuz that day will come Bitchney

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

Maybe that dumbass could use some of that money to take Harlow to the dentist. Just zoomed in on the recent pic and her two front teeth are def looking ROUGH. Yikes.... poor kid.

Also I guess Luna is an outdoor dog now since she hasn't been seen in ANY vlogs lately. Brit probably couldnt stand the hair. God forbid theres an sign of love or family in that sterile boring fucking house. I always thought it was weird for her to be okay with the dog given that 1. Shes a soulless bitch who can barely love her kids 2. The mess (which as a dog owner is totally worth it. Just fucking clean). Just waiting for her to say they rehomed luna because scarface is "allergic". I just hope they dont keep that poor pup in a crate allllllllll day.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

When frank leaves her ass she’s going to go into match.com 2.0 mode

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Frootloops3 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:08 pm

when vlogging started it was before instagram and snao chat, when you could get a sneak peak into a regular persons life. Now, they arent regular or relatable and "normal" people do insta stories all day and you can peak into just about anyone day, the novelty is gone.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

MommaOfThree wrote:When frank leaves her ass she’s going to go into match.com 2.0 mode

She’s gonna be in the cheesecake factory’s bathroom fucking the new man faster than you can say “when you know you know!”

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Thegrinchette wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:55 pm Maybe that dumbass could use some of that money to take Harlow to the dentist. Just zoomed in on the recent pic and her two front teeth are def looking ROUGH. Yikes.... poor kid.

Also I guess Luna is an outdoor dog now since she hasn't been seen in ANY vlogs lately. Brit probably couldnt stand the hair. God forbid theres an sign of love or family in that sterile boring fucking house. I always thought it was weird for her to be okay with the dog given that 1. Shes a soulless bitch who can barely love her kids 2. The mess (which as a dog owner is totally worth it. Just fucking clean). Just waiting for her to say they rehomed luna because scarface is "allergic". I just hope they dont keep that poor pup in a crate allllllllll day.
C'mon! What are you complaining about?! Alyssa, Britney's sister, comes down to visit 3 or 4 times a year. Luna can get her walks in when Alyssa visits!
christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by christinejc96 »

anr92 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Evian wrote:I love how she shows Scarlett so much in the vlogs and tries to show her being so cute and hardly anyone from the comments says anything about her being cute.

Cuz she’s notImageshe looks just like frank and he isn’t attractive at all. Also wtf is up with Harlow’s teeth?! Her teeth look so bad in that picture she posted yesterday, maybe it’s just the picture but yikes. Image
That little girl has always had ugly little teeth, that’s what she’s always reminded me of chucky lol... hopefully when she grows out her adult teeth they’re better.

It’s not Harlows fault though. Everyone is making it seem like it’s her fault. She’s a kid she doesn’t know. She just eats what her mother gives her. Brushes her teeth if Britney tells her to. She doesn’t know better.

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote:
MyNameIsHope34 wrote:I think Brittany is mentally ill.She's a shopaholic and she's out of control.ImageNolan needs proper shoes and therapy,but all she cares about is Freenk and his endless need to buy new car every six months.I definitely get vibes that Freenk is controlling and Brittany just goes with it and tries not to upset him.

It’s odd to me that some people think this. I don’t get that vibe from frank at all. To me it seems Britney is very much controlling and frank is like her little puppy who goes along with everything she wants.

You’re kidding.

You’re either a new viewer or you’re here to do damage control on Frank’s reputation.

Nope not new at all, watched since 2014. And I honestly don’t mind frank. I think he’s a tad immature, but I think he seems like a pretty good step father to those kids.

Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

She didn’t post a vlogmas vid yesterday.. she must be so overwhelmed already on the 8th day
Jking7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jking7 »

Shockerrrrr ...she can’t keep up with daily vlogs. The last one was pre recorded, she must be so tired doing nothing.
Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

And now she told someone on instagram she was the first one to notice and she’ll update soon.

What’s her excuse gonna be? She was to busy buying Frank a car?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”