T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

meanmuggin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:05 am I personally don’t understand showing the front of your home, blasting your children on the internet that is full of predators and dangerous people, and having a home on a main road with zero curtains. I feel for her children and it scares me they are so unaware of the world around them.
well, you know: "god is great, god is good.."-as stupid as she is,i dont even think she spares any sinlge moment on worrying about this issue, what is quite unbeliveable with all her wellknown "anxieties" beacuse she thinks they are so special and good and beyond everyone else, it can not happen to them,let this issue be gods job too, He will not let them be hurted..bullshit,they are both idiots, i will never understand how they dont fear for their own kids, i never post about mine anything where he is in a vulnerable, or naked/halfnaked situation,or is doing smth what could be intentionally sexualized, and both my ig and fb are private accounts, only my friends are allowed to se anything about us-and exactly beacuse of this reason. the world of internet is endless and deep, you never know who is on the other side, these families are just truly disgusting for earning money from exploiting their kids, i would punish it, seriously!

you can build up a nice yt channel with many other ideas, it can still remain just cleaning, organizing decluttering, home updates, cooking baking, feast preparation, but you should not show your house from the outside, and definetly not your kids. many times the beasts have vlogs in whic literally nothing happen,it lacks any single moment f content, and chris is following the kids with the camera, and then at the end the "talk" is coming where we can see tiffs constant eyelash flatters and yawns
i truly hate watch them..behh..:(
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Tonesbay »

Here's where she messed up....she was tolerable before he had to stay home. Then it became apparent she had to go along with his ideas. You can tell he compared her to others because it was going to be his "job" and then it was NEVER enough. Never enough stuff. Never enough renovation. Then the oils started. Then there was never enough energy or time. Then they needed another kid. Then it became he wanted his own channel. His own fame. His own glory.The whole situation went down hill when he stayed home.
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

Now her sister Krystal is going to sell her soul to either instagram or youtube. She put in her two week notice she said and "you will be seeing me more on here" (on insta) her trash bag sister is probably happy that she quit her high demand awesome job as an Esthetician.which she probably envied for years... and is pushing her to exploit her daughter Scarlett. Its really saddening seeing all these women quitting their real careers for this fake ass garbage. only to compete with other women on the internet all day. even worse the husbands quitting their jobs too ... sole providers for all these kids born. what will they all do when the kids are grown, wrinkles are set in and theres nothing more to talk about??? selfish uneducated psychopaths. greedy greedy monsters. definitely just as ugly inside as out. This shit hole cult of loser bitches need a reality check. Maybe soon they will learn... their time will come.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

CancelVlogMoms3 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:44 pm Now her sister Krystal is going to sell her soul to either instagram or youtube. She put in her two week notice she said and "you will be seeing me more on here" (on insta) her trash bag sister is probably happy that she quit her high demand awesome job as an Esthetician.which she probably envied for years... and is pushing her to exploit her daughter Scarlett. Its really saddening seeing all these women quitting their real careers for this fake ass garbage. only to compete with other women on the internet all day. even worse the husbands quitting their jobs too ... sole providers for all these kids born. what will they all do when the kids are grown, wrinkles are set in and theres nothing more to talk about??? selfish uneducated psychopaths. greedy greedy monsters. definitely just as ugly inside as out. This shit hole cult of loser bitches need a reality check. Maybe soon they will learn... their time will come.

T.failure will be happy she is more popular than someone for once.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

CancelVlogMoms3 wrote:Now her sister Krystal is going to sell her soul to either instagram or youtube. She put in her two week notice she said and "you will be seeing me more on here" (on insta) her trash bag sister is probably happy that she quit her high demand awesome job as an Esthetician.which she probably envied for years... and is pushing her to exploit her daughter Scarlett. Its really saddening seeing all these women quitting their real careers for this fake ass garbage. only to compete with other women on the internet all day. even worse the husbands quitting their jobs too ... sole providers for all these kids born. what will they all do when the kids are grown, wrinkles are set in and theres nothing more to talk about??? selfish uneducated psychopaths. greedy greedy monsters. definitely just as ugly inside as out. This shit hole cult of loser bitches need a reality check. Maybe soon they will learn... their time will come.
Seriously pathetic..... I’ve never see a sister try and be their significantly younger sister and copy their every move. It’s really really weird. She doesn’t even have a lot of followers or do YouTube Image And she’s been on the eating disorder train for years. Great role model. They’re both delusional.
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

Pinkcakes0 wrote:
meanmuggin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:05 am I personally don’t understand showing the front of your home, blasting your children on the internet that is full of predators and dangerous people, and having a home on a main road with zero curtains. I feel for her children and it scares me they are so unaware of the world around them.
This this this this this. They clearly don’t care what creeps are looking at their kids. Safety should be anyone’s top priority... and if it’s not, then clearly you are very naive and just plain stupid. The Beaston’s are THAT STUPID. I guess they think a security system is the end all be all to safety. They also clearly don’t care about their privacy. They are pathetic and immature. Two grown adults living for attention from teenagers, lonely moms and freaks on the internet.
T.bulldog posted the name of the exact place Ewwwwwa was at dance class one time, how fucking stupid do you have to be to do that?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Pinkcakes0 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:59 am
This this this this this. They clearly don’t care what creeps are looking at their kids. Safety should be anyone’s top priority... and if it’s not, then clearly you are very naive and just plain stupid. The Beaston’s are THAT STUPID. I guess they think a security system is the end all be all to safety. They also clearly don’t care about their privacy. They are pathetic and immature. Two grown adults living for attention from teenagers, lonely moms and freaks on the internet.

Yes, and didn’t someone on here say that they lived nearby and drove past their house to check out the new neighborhood? This is a public forum that anyone can read, and everyone had already pinpointed their exact lot the day they posted their “we built a house” video. Who knows who else could have that information now and do more than just drive by? I’m not saying anything bad about the poster who said that btw, just making the point that the internet makes it so easy to find someone and they have made it way too easy for the creeps to potentially target them.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

Tiffani is literally living proof (or the poster child as she would say) why, whether for money or not, you should not be
posting your every move online for people to consume.

From the absolute high she was riding before birth & the 24-48 hours afterward, to this painfully obvious debilitating low.. I feel like I need to call someone to do a wellness check on her.

I catch myself feeling bad but then remember if life was peachy right now/when it is again, she will be blasting her happy life all over for everyone to “envy” while simultaneously saying “I don’t want anyone to be jealous of me!” lmao.. insufferable.

Also, how freaking desperate is she for the damn affiliate commission on her bed frame? Home girl MAY have 20k true fans, & you’ve been posting the damn bed for months now, no one is buying it. Does she not have another expensive product to link?????
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

She’ll always be miserable. Nothing makes her happy. New dog, new baby, new house. Girl, maybe get a new husband. Maybe it will complete you then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Barf!! The amount of "treats" and "snackeeez" that trash family consumes all day is outrageous!! I know she has some sort of free or discounted sponsorship through Thrive but comeee onnn!!! if i fed all my kids that much shit in a day they also would have purple eyes, pale skin, hyper active issue too! Why cant they eat sandwiches/wraps/mini homemade veggie pizzas (my ideas for my kids) and filling healthy things through the day!? as parents THEY are in control of what their kids get! And hotdogs are NOT a freaking staple Trashi bitch...thats disgusting!!! If a kid sees drawers and pantries filled with sweets and chips they are gonna want that over healthy food. I guess the amount of take out they get too also contributes to their families strange diet and behaviors. And side note... if you are suffering from "anxiety" or "PPD" smart people ditch caffeine!!! i mean is she that stupid???? whenever you see the dumb bitch its drinking CoFfEe. Trashi the biggest hypochondriac on youtube 😂😂
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

He has rage eyes today. And if you look at his stories the mess that the gross little girl made in the car is ridiculous.

Tiffani takes a backseat to that child and she knows it. The entire family takes a backseat to his nasty obsession with that spoiled brat who is going to grow up and be a fat manipulator. So basically a fat version of Chris and Tiffani won't ever win there.

Also, these people feed their kids junk. Either he is tired of cooking, they don't want to do dishes...or whatever but you can slap gluten free and organic on it all you want but it's still processed garbage.
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Tonesbay wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:14 am He has rage eyes today. And if you look at his stories the mess that the gross little girl made in the car is ridiculous.

Tiffani takes a backseat to that child and she knows it. The entire family takes a backseat to his nasty obsession with that spoiled brat who is going to grow up and be a fat manipulator. So basically a fat version of Chris and Tiffani won't ever win there.

Also, these people feed their kids junk. Either he is tired of cooking, they don't want to do dishes...or whatever but you can slap gluten free and organic on it all you want but it's still processed garbage.

danggggg 💯💯💯💯💯yess!!!!!
LittleBit_911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleBit_911 »

Who the f*ck are the parents in that household?!?! Why would you allow your CHILDREN to make that kind of mess anywhere...much less the car that you just had detailed? Wait, don’t you guys have a CLEANING channel on YouTube? Why are you paying someone to do it? It’s called content. Use your brains here Beastons!
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Wtf was that "cooking video?" Her food is burning. Then a pan of BOXED MIX yuckiness. A doublechin. Then gives up and posts photo of ground turkey? WHAT?

Maybe she thinks she can cook a meal in five days like filming
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

I scrolled all the way down her Ig page to see the first pictures she posted, Ive only seen last years and current pictures since following this fake train. Right away I saw this comment of hers. She was not playing! Now she is going to deal with depression after house #2 but to deal with that what is next? You guys are so right she is not happy ever!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LittleBit_911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleBit_911 »

Why for the love off all that’s holy do they allow the kids to run and bounce around on the couch? Why do they let them sit ON TOP of the table instead of having their butts on the chair? These two parents are in way over their heads.
Vivi21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vivi21 »

Why are all of them waiting for Tiffany in the car though.... why can’t she drive herself to target and they stay home like normal people?

I always love going alone and being alone in the car is extra alone much needed time, if my husband and my kid comes then they get out the car too lol , I don’t understand why they haul everyone everywhere, is so toxic
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

I think Chris needs a Kitchen Buddy stool to wash those dishes. What a tiny little guy!
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Vivi21 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:23 pm Why are all of them waiting for Tiffany in the car though.... why can’t she drive herself to target and they stay home like normal people?

I always love going alone and being alone in the car is extra alone much needed time, if my husband and my kid comes then they get out the car too lol , I don’t understand why they haul everyone everywhere, is so toxic
They’re both Co-dependent losers that are very insecure.
CeleryPoo4U
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeleryPoo4U »

She was just going on in her stories about having issues with instacart and she just didn’t know how she was going to find time to go to the grocery store herself. First of all - most stores have online ordering/pick up/delivery. I use them all the time and just go pick up my groceries. Second - TWO STAY AT HOME PARENTS AND YOU CANT FIND TIME TO GO TO THE GROCERY STORE?!?! Please! Cry me a river. Are these people for real?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”