Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Eades Family: Part 18

Unread post by RubyRed »

So I never watched Lucy but once in a blue moon I read her thread on here...

Anyways, I saw her face on a website today that has videos of hers posted from 2012 and I was like "Is that Lucy?" and it sure is!
It was so random, I had to google her to see if I was right.

http://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnan ... sic-chart/

It's her talking about how to get pregnant with this conceive easy kit... and the website links to a YouTube page and there's still videos of her births up on it, I thought they were all taken down? Or did she repost them recently?

I'm confused...

Maybe you all have seen this website/talked about it before, so sorry if it's old news.
Jlynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jlynn »

She made a few videos un-private recently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The Eades Family: Part 18

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

RubyRed wrote:So I never watched Lucy but once in a blue moon I read her thread on here...

Anyways, I saw her face on a website today that has videos of hers posted from 2012 and I was like "Is that Lucy?" and it sure is!
It was so random, I had to google her to see if I was right.

http://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnan ... sic-chart/

It's her talking about how to get pregnant with this conceive easy kit... and the website links to a YouTube page and there's still videos of her births up on it, I thought they were all taken down? Or did she repost them recently?

I'm confused...

Maybe you all have seen this website/talked about it before, so sorry if it's old news.
I've seen quite a few YTers write articles endorsing that. Britt Null for one. You can probably search to find the others. As someone that has a history of IF, I find these endorsements offensive. They are not professionals, and should not be giving advice.
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommy2two2012 »

She "worked" for Conceive Easy for a while, to my knowledge. Her last article post she wrote for them was after she quit doing YouTube, actually, but i think it was taken down when it was brought up in this forum, if I remember right... lol Her old posts where she did the Youtube videos for them are still there as you found.
LucyEades
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LucyEades »

Please don't buy Conceive Easy products. Yes, myself and others have endorsed the company previously, when the company was legit. That was short lived. Long story short the company is a fake and their entire website is a lie as well. The blog endorsements you see aren't even real. The photos on there website are photoshopped together. My photo had pieces of me photoshopped together without my consent & I hadn't even worked for them at that time they did it.

I tried to attach a photo/file but it says the extension is wrong. Hopefully it posted correctly?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Man I thought lucy was actually posting something decent until I got to the bottom where it discusses this site lol
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Lucy, serious question: Why do you care so much when we discuss you here? You seem to monitor this site every day, or at least several times a week, and post immediately after we say anything that might make you look bad. Is it really worth the effort?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I have a feeling they want to come back but dont know how to do it without their "past" being brought up and this whole forum. Which is funny because she keeps it up, like having ytmd in her URL on facebook and the rude messages on her IG. Her honest fans who probably kept up with her since the beginning, bought anything she was selling or sponsoring etc... will go to her fb/ig just wondering what happened/where she went and will probably be directed her BECAUSE of Lucy. Then they read all this.
You dont have your privacy breached so much that you shut your entire social media presence down, which paid your bills, only to repost your kids birth videos a year later. If someone said something about my kids or was stalking me, whatever it is Lucy is claiming no way would I make those private videos accessible (and by private I mean, intimate)
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crazycrazy »

Lucy is a classic narcissist. She says she wants to be left alone but does all the things listed. She knows what she is doing. Attention whether positive or negative is like a drug to narcissists, so when she is feeling low on "supply" she will find a way to get a hit. Also, narcissists have no empathy or feelings toward other people which explains her behavior, She doesn't care that she had moms who loved her vidoes, sent her baby stuff, etc and she not only leaves without explanation but she leaves bitchy captions on her instagram. "No you can't follow. denied and blocked" Who the hell does that? It's almost like she is rubbing it in their faces. If she does come back she will have a lot of explaining to do.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I have a feeling they want to come back but dont know how to do it without their "past" being brought up and this whole forum. Which is funny because she keeps it up, like having ytmd in her URL on facebook and the rude messages on her IG. Her honest fans who probably kept up with her since the beginning, bought anything she was selling or sponsoring etc... will go to her fb/ig just wondering what happened/where she went and will probably be directed her BECAUSE of Lucy. Then they read all this.
You dont have your privacy breached so much that you shut your entire social media presence down, which paid your bills, only to repost your kids birth videos a year later. If someone said something about my kids or was stalking me, whatever it is Lucy is claiming no way would I make those private videos accessible (and by private I mean, intimate)
Exactly. That's what I said previously, you can't claim you're being harassed so badly you have to shut everything down without an explanation to only make videos of you vagina public again.

Lucy is full of crap. She just wants attention. And it's downright pathetic she spends so much time reading her forum here. For someone who wants to be left alone she sure keeps fueling the fire! Wonder who else she reads up on?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Probably candidmommy. Weren't they like, frenemies?
Michey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Michey »

Well that explains the question of how they are financially supporting their family without YT.
Sue everybody on the internet!
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

I highly doubt the user under the name of Lucy Eades is Lucy.

I can't fathom she'd waste her time here. The last two posts under the name, are too bizarre. First she attacks someone who says she saw Joel at Walmart, but totally ignores the users calling her all sorts of names and saying ugly things about her children. Then a few days later she corrects someone who mentions the fertility company she advertised with...

I really think it's someone who took the username, and has people fooled. If by chance it is Lucy, I have to say I agree with the claims she's unstable. Possibly a case of mild postpartum psychosis that established itself as Narcissistic Personality Disorder. However, that's not a reason to be a bully. If (hypothetically... you can't diagnose based on someones online behavior, or we'd all be institutionalized) Lucy is suffering from a personality disorder, or any mental illness that's absolutely does not warrant trying to egg her on. Her concerns are legitimate, the safety of her children. Yes, a lot of her past actions have created a lot of the issues she has today, but there is no guidebook on how to raise a family on the internet. We've seen countless families "make it big" by broadcasting their families lives and they get little to no criticism (Shay Carl). I just don't see the point of crucifying her, even if her personality and actions have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Lucy. The best thing you can do is ignore this site. If you live in the public, this kind of stuff is inevitable. You must ignore it, keep your family safe, but coming here doesn't solve anything.

If you want to continue making videos, go for it. Quickly address the past, and then go forward. Maybe disabling comments would be best? I think overall people will be glad to see you back. Yeah, you'll have "haters" but that's part of it. How you handle it is what matters most.

As far as keeping your family safe. Maybe have someone review all your videos before posting, so that you can guarantee no personal information is let out. Honestly, I don't think your children are in danger. Although the Six Flags incident is super creepy, and my Mama Bear claws would be out and scratching.
caspytheghost
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by caspytheghost »

Dallas_Snob wrote:I highly doubt the user under the name of Lucy Eades is Lucy.

I can't fathom she'd waste her time here. The last two posts under the name, are too bizarre. First she attacks someone who says she saw Joel at Walmart, but totally ignores the users calling her all sorts of names and saying ugly things about her children. Then a few days later she corrects someone who mentions the fertility company she advertised with...

I really think it's someone who took the username, and has people fooled. If by chance it is Lucy, I have to say I agree with the claims she's unstable. Possibly a case of mild postpartum psychosis that established itself as Narcissistic Personality Disorder. However, that's not a reason to be a bully. If (hypothetically... you can't diagnose based on someones online behavior, or we'd all be institutionalized) Lucy is suffering from a personality disorder, or any mental illness that's absolutely does not warrant trying to egg her on. Her concerns are legitimate, the safety of her children. Yes, a lot of her past actions have created a lot of the issues she has today, but there is no guidebook on how to raise a family on the internet. We've seen countless families "make it big" by broadcasting their families lives and they get little to no criticism (Shay Carl). I just don't see the point of crucifying her, even if her personality and actions have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Lucy. The best thing you can do is ignore this site. If you live in the public, this kind of stuff is inevitable. You must ignore it, keep your family safe, but coming here doesn't solve anything.

If you want to continue making videos, go for it. Quickly address the past, and then go forward. Maybe disabling comments would be best? I think overall people will be glad to see you back. Yeah, you'll have "haters" but that's part of it. How you handle it is what matters most.

As far as keeping your family safe. Maybe have someone review all your videos before posting, so that you can guarantee no personal information is let out. Honestly, I don't think your children are in danger. Although the Six Flags incident is super creepy, and my Mama Bear claws would be out and scratching.
What happened at six flags?? Sorry I'm fairly new!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Pretty sure it was questioned when she first came here of it was in fact Lucy. I think the mods did an IP check, and then she also later provided proof that it was her, and why her family had to leave YT. The mods seemed sure it was her.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I mostly agree with everything you say except Shay Carl does get crucified for exploiting his kid AND if her family was really threatened why is she now making her birth videos public again? You cannot have your cake and eat it too, sorry. You cannot alienate your entire fan base without giving an explanation, then cry safety yet allow the most vulnerable videos to be public. Nope, sorry.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

caspytheghost wrote:

I think someone took photos of Jace in the bathrooms? (not indecent, im pretty sure, i think she was coming out or going in or maybe washing her hands?) please someone correct me if im wrong!!!! It was a while ago..
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

Playsinrain wrote:
caspytheghost wrote:

I think someone took photos of Jace in the bathrooms? (not indecent, im pretty sure, i think she was coming out or going in or maybe washing her hands?) please someone correct me if im wrong!!!! It was a while ago..
Like a year ago, someone had said they saw them there and said they took pics of Jace. Everyone said that was "crossing it".
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

Yes it was after they'd disappeared and no one knew why. Someone text a photo to their friend and asked 'is this the eades?' Then that friend shared the news or the pic here. It didn't sound like stalking. Lucy used to post pics and video footage of others all the time insulting them but she thought different rules applied to her. I mean Lucy thinks someone seeing them in Wal-Mart is stalking so who knows if there was ever a real issue or if she's just unstable and cracked.

She's still sue-happy too!

Return to “Lucy Eades”