Haleigh Everts

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh Everts

Unread post by Loverach06 »

I cannot take her seriously after watching the antivax video. "OMG, they cause autism" causes me to lose any respect I had for a person.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
OneGoodThing
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by OneGoodThing »

She's said two or three times that her dad was always telling her that she needed to be thin when she was growing up, so it makes sense that she thinks it's okay for her husband to tell her that too. He's probably going to act like that towards her daughter, too, and she won't think there's anything wrong with it.
xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xclairecameronx »

I seriously cannot believe she said people get divorced because they're selfish...
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

Well, looks like she found us. She posted on Instagram about googling herself and finding sites that talk bad about her.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

OnAPlaydate wrote:Well, looks like she found us. She posted on Instagram about googling herself and finding sites that talk bad about her.
She's like "I'm gonna brush off all the haters" Well, no one made you read lol. I understand being upset people are sending you hate, but that is not the case. And plus, no one is saying you are not a good mother, that you are ugly, etc. But it is worrisome the way you think of other people (transgenders, etc), and how you see your role as a woman and wife is to do whatever your husband says.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

OMG, please go see her Instagram story from today. It's about vaccines. I want to yell at her so bad.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

ughpleasee wrote:OMG, please go see her Instagram story from today. It's about vaccines. I want to yell at her so bad.
the best part was how she worded it in such a biased way yet people answered the opposite way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

ALSO Wikipedia (a perfectly accurate source) states “The National Vaccine Information Center has been widely criticized as a leading source of misinformation and fearmongering. “

ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Exactly! Ugh, she annoys me so much. I wondered what she majored in college. Definitely nothing to do with science lol.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

ughpleasee wrote:Exactly! Ugh, she annoys me so much. I wondered what she majored in college. Definitely nothing to do with science lol.
i think it was marriage and family life. lmao where i go to school that’s a course offered in sociology because it’s obvious that you cannot get a job from that

ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Hoe4Christmas wrote:
ughpleasee wrote:Exactly! Ugh, she annoys me so much. I wondered what she majored in college. Definitely nothing to do with science lol.
i think it was marriage and family life. lmao where i go to school that’s a course offered in sociology because it’s obvious that you cannot get a job from that

LOL, of course she majored in that. I was wondering how a college graduate could know so little about biased questions, and be so misinformed. But now it makes sense, I don't even think my college offers a single class on that lol.
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

ughpleasee wrote:
OnAPlaydate wrote:Well, looks like she found us. She posted on Instagram about googling herself and finding sites that talk bad about her.
She's like "I'm gonna brush off all the haters" Well, no one made you read lol. I understand being upset people are sending you hate, but that is not the case. And plus, no one is saying you are not a good mother, that you are ugly, etc. But it is worrisome the way you think of other people (transgenders, etc), and how you see your role as a woman and wife is to do whatever your husband says.
We particularly hit a nerve with the vaccine talk. Most of her stories today are polling her followers on vaccines. I guess she thinks the risk of death or an adverse reaction to vaccines is higher than someone getting a disease. That's easy to say when we have herd immunity because so many people being vaccinated. The second herd immunity goes away though, those diseases will come back. If she doesn't want to vaccinate her kid, whatever, but parents need to stop acting like the effect of not vaccinating isn't also death, and not just the death of their child but other children as well. I wish some of them would actually come out and admit that they're rolling the dice on their child's life/health when they don't vaccinate. If I ever have kids, I plan to not go to a clinic where they see children that aren't vaccinated and find a school that doesn't admit children who aren't vaccinated.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

if that girl ever goes to college...illness spreads FAST. I know my school had a mumps outbreak and you can actually die from that. probably higher chance of death from a disease that was preventable through vaccination than “vaccine complications” just saying

OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Hoe4Christmas wrote:
ughpleasee wrote:OMG, please go see her Instagram story from today. It's about vaccines. I want to yell at her so bad.
the best part was how she worded it in such a biased way yet people answered the opposite way lol

I know, right? She started it saying she didn't want to start anything, and then one of her questions was if you'd rather risk your child's death than get a disease. You don't word it that way unless you're trying to start something. She calls us haters, but she is doing plenty of hating on other people for vaccinating their kids, no matter how many times she wants to say she's not trying to start something. And yeah, my previous comment was harsh and I stand by it because I own the fact that if someone doesn't vaccinate their kids I will throw my judgment all around. Also, for all of her talk of us being haters, I feel like she is a hater herself. She talks so much about not having friends and people on Instagram are her friends. That's a really easy math equation. If you have trouble making friends, at some point, it's not them, it's you.
username320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by username320 »

OnAPlaydate wrote:
Hoe4Christmas wrote:

I know, right? She started it saying she didn't want to start anything, and then one of her questions was if you'd rather risk your child's death than get a disease. You don't word it that way unless you're trying to start something. She calls us haters, but she is doing plenty of hating on other people for vaccinating their kids, no matter how many times she wants to say she's not trying to start something. And yeah, my previous comment was harsh and I stand by it because I own the fact that if someone doesn't vaccinate their kids I will throw my judgment all around. Also, for all of her talk of us being haters, I feel like she is a hater herself. She talks so much about not having friends and people on Instagram are her friends. That's a really easy math equation. If you have trouble making friends, at some point, it's not them, it's you.
It's so interesting to me that she decided to go against the Mormon church on this one, I didn't watch that one of her videos, but I'm guessing her husband told her about the 'dangers'.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Yeah, she is not a very smart girl. She is also extremely judgmental. No one in their right mind would make a poll like that from such a biased source and with such biased questions. I used to feel bad for her cause she is not in a healthy relationship imo. But not anymore lol. She probably doesn't have any friends where she lives now cause she is so judgmental.
xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

Homegirl's a Trump supporter... yikes.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

xclairecameronx wrote:Homegirl's a Trump supporter... yikes.
YIKES! Not that I'm surprised tho. Where did you see this?
xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

ughpleasee wrote:
Hahaha. She's mentioned it several times on her IG lives that she loves Trump and everything about him. Also this:
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

xclairecameronx wrote:
ughpleasee wrote:
Hahaha. She's mentioned it several times on her IG lives that she loves Trump and everything about him. Also this:
Not surprised, but still disgusted.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Return to “Haleigh Everts”