BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by smom12 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Ok so I’m curious because for the area I’m looking in she could have got something a lot nicer and bigger for the same price. I mean this is britney we are talking about. Why didn’t she get any of the places that had stainless steel appliances? More room?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Double post but I think she stayed there because it is a literal stone throw away from the old townhome. I wonder if a relative is moving in there with Ean instead of him leaving
That would be nice that she is putting her kids needs above her own for a change. I hope she keeps that up and doesn’t stay a selfish wench.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If she moves on very quickly then I'd assume she was already emotionally detached. Then again I have been shocked in the past how quickly some of these young women with lots of kids online move on so quickly. Freckled Fox was remarried less than 3 months after her husband died.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bananasplit »

Ean and Britney have been roommates for a long
Time, she's probably already grieved for the relationship.
aleshaggy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aleshaggy »

DoodleBop2 wrote:If she moves on very quickly then I'd assume she was already emotionally detached. Then again I have been shocked in the past how quickly some of these young women with lots of kids online move on so quickly. Freckled Fox was remarried less than 3 months after her husband died.
That surprised me too. They had four kids together and he died and then she remarried so fast!

Nicolethomas635
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nicolethomas635 »

I'm actually surprised at the amount of people wondering why she didn't move further away than her previous home... Aria is in school. It's enough to have her mom and dad split up, but to have her change schools in the middle of the school year would have been even worse.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

aleshaggy wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:If she moves on very quickly then I'd assume she was already emotionally detached. Then again I have been shocked in the past how quickly some of these young women with lots of kids online move on so quickly. Freckled Fox was remarried less than 3 months after her husband died.
That surprised me too. They had four kids together and he died and then she remarried so fast!

I never heard of her before so I looked her up and I saw the video of her husband and her talking about his cancer and then after that nothing. Does she even put a video up about him passing away? Like she just goes on with her life. Or did I miss something?

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yeah I didn’t think about the changing school thing. I’m just saying there was a lot of nicer places for that price range and I’m just surprised.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Wow I haven’t read here in a while and I unsubscribed couple months back. I mean I saw it coming I hope she becomes more tolerable now that she’s a single mom and actually focuses on going out and having a good time with them
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Elviraa wrote:
aleshaggy wrote:

I never heard of her before so I looked her up and I saw the video of her husband and her talking about his cancer and then after that nothing. Does she even put a video up about him passing away? Like she just goes on with her life. Or did I miss something?

She has a blog and an instagram which she updated about him passing. She did do an instagram post a while ago bc her child shared a bday with Martin but for the most part she seems to have moved on.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Mel1011 wrote:I can’t help but think she has a new man and that’s why she’s so excited about this big change and doesn’t want Harlow in her room anymore. I get the vibe she is selfish like that. Most normal people would mourn end of a relationship whether it was bad or not, especially if kids are involved.

Totally agree! I have the same thoughts

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I don't think it's a new man. I honestly think she's just excited because she gets her own place and gets to buy new things for it. She probably would have acted just as excited if they had moved all together. She needs something new every year or so. Something big. New car. New place. New baby. It's just about the spending for her. New car? She gets to shop around for one. New place? She gets to buy a new couch and house things/decor. New baby? She gets to buy baby things. Let's see what she does when the excitement of her new apartment dies down or in a years time. Maybe get a different car? Run back to Ean for another baby? Another ugly tattoo? Another soul sister she can go shopping with to Target? Another bed for Aria? The girl is just materialistic AF but she's not that selfish where she would have a man already.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I don't think she has a new man either. I think she is moving Harlow because she doesn't need her as a buffer from Ean anymore. Even tho they were emotionally disconnected, he prob still wanted the physical part of a relationship- she probably didn't want that.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Yeah idk about a man either - Brit's only adult relationship was Ean and I really think she'd only give up the perfect family image if she really couldn't live that way anymore. I think there was something that acted as a catalyst to make her realize things were never going to get better but it could've been anything - maybe she asked him to help her take the groceries in and he ignored her. Things that make people finally snap are sometimes tiny. Maybe she just really wants a bed to herself after 8 years.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ytdramaqueen wrote:Not that I really care or that it really matters; but I suggested this name? Unless someone did before me which is totally fine I just didn't see it haha

I am not sure when you suggested it, but I saw some suggestions of Bplus3MinusE. I suggested BMinusE the day she announced the "separation"
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She's not been an adult person without him so maybe it's exciting to try out how it feels.
Elviraa wrote:
aleshaggy wrote:

She has a blog\Facebook\Instagram

She wrote a blog about marrying her new guy. There was some drama last summer as he was apparently cleaning his gun and shot himself and her while the children were home. They seem to have moved past it and now she's pregnant with his child.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Elviraa wrote:
aleshaggy wrote:

She has a blog and an instagram which she updated about him passing. She did do an instagram post a while ago bc her child shared a bday with Martin but for the most part she seems to have moved on.[/quote]

She is pregnant with baby #6. Gomi blog has a huge thread on her.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

That poor woman needs help. She is dead behind the eyes. The whole thing is a tragic sad mess.

QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

I’m curious what’s going to happen to Brit from now on even more, that shit is getting interesting by brit being single mom of 3 kids. I’m aware of what kind of person she is/was: irresponsible, materialistic (she still is, sadly) selfish, immature, lazy, and it’s all bout meeeeh! Person. Well how quickly everything changes, does it? Well, it’s time for Brit to grow the fuck up and put her 3 kids their needs and well being FIRST. I also pray for nolan, you know why, right? I just hope his life is going to be bit better from now on since his mom is the way she is. My 2 cents.
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

smom12 wrote:That poor woman needs help. She is dead behind the eyes. The whole thing is a tragic sad mess.

i know. It’s sad.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think Brit can be a good mom. When it was just her and Aria I think she did a great job. I hope on her own she can get back to that. She will be overwhelmed for sure but I think it is possible for her to do. When Aria was very little Ean had 2 jobs and was barely around. She has more kids now but Aria is old enough to be able to help out with things and I hope she uses this time to get closer with her own family.

I wonder if Ean was part of the reason they were pushed away

Return to “Britneyandbaby”