E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Of course Ellie has to make a comment about Jenn’s baby’s weight . Is that necessary to say Zoey weighs quadruple what Tommy weighs? Like who cares why do their weights matter?? Tommy weighing less does not make him better or cuter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Of course Ellie has to make a comment about Jenn’s baby’s weight . Is that necessary to say Zoey weighs quadruple what Tommy weighs? Like who cares why do their weights matter?? Tommy weighing less does not make him better or cuter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Her hair looks worse everyday. What a mess. If I was her, I would cut it in a pixie cut and let it grow out evenly. Wasn't it funny how loud Jared had to tell Ellie to be quiet in the movie theater? Then he wouldn't kiss her? Oh Jared, you're in for a world of hurt today.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

ba1006 wrote:Her hair looks worse everyday. What a mess. If I was her, I would cut it in a pixie cut and let it grow out evenly. Wasn't it funny how loud Jared had to tell Ellie to be quiet in the movie theater? Then he wouldn't kiss her? Oh Jared, you're in for a world of hurt today.
Most normal folks know to be quiet in the theater, unless you are watching a kids movie.

People have asked in the past for them to post a date on their vlog, and E and J have refused. Well, Ellie starts out saying Tommy was exactly two months old and he was born June 20th so that makes them about a week behind.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Why is Ellie laid up in bed with her robe on (a white bollie robe???) while visiting with Katie and the kids??
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:Why is Ellie laid up in bed with her robe on (a white bollie robe???) while visiting with Katie and the kids??
I had the same thought.

I wonder if C&K had to agree to promote Bollie in exchange for a meet up with E&J.

It all seems so fake and phoney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The constant inconsistencies in Ellie’s stories just kills me...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... de88c3.png[/img]

Also, I can’t believe they sent Penny away AGAIN. They just bring the poor girl home for photo ops Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WtF was "it's a random, unrelated location"? The "it was a tough morning" then "we're having a good morning", is just like the contradictions when Calvin was a baby. He was either eating great, or not eating, or he was the best baby and slept so well, or he was a demon seed who cried and only slept if she rocked him. All babies have good and bad days, but she doesn't seem to realize that. It's all extremes with her. Either her kids are perfect, or they're "so hard".
And of course she's laid up in bed. She "just gave birth"! She needs to stay in her stinky room in her Bollie robe and receive her visitors on her own terms. I can't believe she's acting like this after two months. She can't get up and deal with her kids getting into the pantry or even make her way to the trash can to throw away diapers,, but she can get herself out of bed for dinner and a movie!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Why is Ellie laid up in bed with her robe on (a white bollie robe???) while visiting with Katie and the kids??
I had the same thought.

I wonder if C&K had to agree to promote Bollie in exchange for a meet up with E&J.

I saw several other bloggers i follow on the same SLC trip with the Santa Fe. Makes me think visiting E&J was an after thought, like oh since we are here and all... i don't think they would have went out to see them if it hadn't have worked out like that. I honestly don't blame them. Ellie is never a gracious host nor does she make anyone feel welcome. (with proof, now that we realize she cant even get dressed for out of state company. I would feel differently if TJ were 2 weeks old and not 2 months old. She traveled with C&K when cal was 2 weeks old, its not like they don't know shes capable of getting out of bed)

Did Ellie even send Katie or Missy a robe or cover up? A make up case? If you were in her shoes, wouldnt you be sending every "friend" you have on youtube your product for free to show on their vlogs? The stuff they sell is CRAP, but they also do a crap job of promoting their own crap.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They moved that trampoline outside right beside the jagged rock quarry. How dumb are these people?
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Playsinrain wrote:They moved that trampoline outside right beside the jagged rock quarry. How dumb are these people?
I was just coming here to say that- absolutely idiotic. Especially as we know they let the kids run out there unsupervised.

Also her hair is seriously just getting worse. I can't handle it lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

131618 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:They moved that trampoline outside right beside the jagged rock quarry. How dumb are these people?
I was just coming here to say that- absolutely idiotic. Especially as we know they let the kids run out there unsupervised.

Also her hair is seriously just getting worse. I can't handle it lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Hard to believe that's where they put the trampoline-especially without a safety net!

Yes, her hair was a mess today!
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

When I saw where Jared put the trampoline, first thing in my mind was one of the kids are going to get hurt bad! They really didn’t think this property through before buying it. It’s not kid friendly. I’m sure all Ellie thought about was buying and building before anyone of her siblings did, Ellie has to be the first and the best. Only now I think they realize they jumped to soon, it’s not the best. This is exactly the reason Ellie will push to buy near Bonnie’s property (?) and build a bigger house. Jared better come up with more money making ideas because I don’t see them staying relevant on YouTube, the podcast is not interesting, and Bollie Brand already is a joke. Did they send precious Penny away again? Poor girl, they should let her be adopted to a family that will love and treat her as a member of the family.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Todays drama wrote:When I saw where Jared put the trampoline, first thing in my mind was one of the kids are going to get hurt bad! They really didn’t think this property through before buying it. It’s not kid friendly. I’m sure all Ellie thought about was buying and building before anyone of her siblings did, Ellie has to be the first and the best. Only now I think they realize they jumped to soon, it’s not the best. This is exactly the reason Ellie will push to buy near Bonnie’s property (?) and build a bigger house. Jared better come up with more money making ideas because I don’t see them staying relevant on YouTube, the podcast is not interesting, and Bollie Brand already is a joke. Did they send precious Penny away again? Poor girl, they should let her be adopted to a family that will love and treat her as a member of the family.
Penny has been in the last 2 or 3 vlogs.. only briefly but she’s there.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
I had the same thought.

I don't normally watch C and K, which vlog was this in?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sheltiefan wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
I had the same thought.

I don't normally watch C and K, which vlog was this in?
Social media

Penny was sent away again while Jared was off with Joel. He even mentioned it in on of the vlogs, and was probably away while they went to meet up with C&K.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Well the truth hurts. You are a bad mom. You can’t handle your 3 kids...pitiful. Jared’s hip must not be that much of a bother. Jumping all around like a kid on that trampoline looks like it would be a no no for someone with reconstructed hip replacement. Notice how close to the rocks they put that thing...bright. These two clueless morons drive me nuts. :?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Catface2 wrote:Well the truth hurts. You are a bad mom. You can’t handle your 3 kids...pitiful. Jared’s hip must not be that much of a bother. Jumping all around like a kid on that trampoline looks like it would be a no no for someone with reconstructed hip replacement. Notice how close to the rocks they put that thing...bright. These two clueless morons drive me nuts. :?
I saw that thumbnail and rolled my eyes so hard. She _is_ a bad mom. But she doesn't really believe it. She just wants the minions to reassure her. I guarantee that there will be dozens of comments on today's vlog telling her what an amazing mom she is. People are so easily manipulated!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Ellie said somebody commented “now all you do is cut your hair and sit around your house and eat”
Funny that the only comments she feels compelled to discuss are ones about her weight or eating. The fact that she thinks she has to justify what she eats is alarming to me. Who cares that you are actually eating now because you are breastfeeding!

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Ellie said somebody commented “now all you do is cut your hair and sit around your house and eat”
Funny that the only comments she feels compelled to discuss are ones about her weight or eating. The fact that she thinks she has to justify what she eats is alarming to me. Who cares that you are actually eating now because you are breastfeeding!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”