~ The Many Lies of Jessica the Pathological Liar ~

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: ~ The Many Lies of Jessica the Pathological Liar ~

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Hmmmm wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:- She keeps up the lie that the incident where Chris drew a knife on Ashley was because she was cheating on him, when there's court documents that show they were already separated.
Huh?
There are 2 sides to this story. How are the moderators of this website allowing people to say this bs?.
This is FALSE.

There is no proof that Chris ever pulled a knife on his ex wife. This is a fairytale made up story.

No there are no court documents that prove this at all.

This is all made up. There are No literal court documents to prove this at all.
They have been posted. We have seen them. I’m not looking for them.
Hmmmm
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Hmmmm »

the proof has never been posted because it doesn't exist.
The only "court documents" is a written statement from Ashley. That is only her version of events not the truth.
You fail to include Chris's *literal proof court documents* with his written statement and his version of events.
You are only reading what Ashley said and for some reason are saying this is literal proof?
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Sounds like someone knows Chris and has come here to try and defend him..
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Hmmmm wrote:the proof has never been posted because it doesn't exist.
The only "court documents" is a written statement from Ashley. That is only her version of events not the truth.
You fail to include Chris's *literal proof court documents* with his written statement and his version of events.
You are only reading what Ashley said and for some reason are saying this is literal proof?
What about Jess herself addressing it (the screenshots are somewhere on this forum) and said it was because Ashley cheated and she would have done the same? Is your precious Messiah lying too?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Hmmmm wrote:the proof has never been posted because it doesn't exist.
Not that it still matters because you're clearly trying too hard to defend Chris to not be him or Jess,

but as far as I know, there were court documents that stated Chris had long changed his address before "the incident" took place. Because he moved out. Because they were broken up.

Also "it's a made up story" is a bold statement to make about something someone said under oath in the court of law, mentioning several witnesses. And then there's the whole part where Jessica admitted he drew a knife. So... Yes, officially it's "he said she said", but in reality, one side in this situation weighs heavier than the other, at least in my view *shrug*.
Totsmum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Totsmum »

I must’ve missed that drama cuz I’ve never heard of Chris pulling a knife on his ex... wow I wouldn’t have pegged him as crazy like that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Next thing you know,we'll hear It was a knife from a kitchen play set.LOL

Return to “JesssFam”