Rachelle, Justin and Baby Shrek | Rachelle and Justin | Part 14

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and Baby Shrek | Rachelle and Justin | Part 14

Unread post by opangatay »

Did anyone notice she said they’re buying a drone for their summer trips? Where the hell do they get this money and/or how the hell are they saving for a house? Are they just finally deciding/admitting that they’d rather have a second baby first and generate YT income from it to save for a house that way? Gross.

I vote to change the title to Rashrek, Crustin, and Emma Brynn Grace Jamie Kay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

Illiterate, Spinless, and emma BRYNN grace.
TrainwreckTottie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TrainwreckTottie »

I thought it was a spring/summer haul? The colors are basically fall vibes and who wears sweaters in the summer especially in California?

Jaylla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaylla »

There is no way they make enough money to do all the things they do and all the shopping, eating out, etc. They are definitely getting money from something other than YouTube and reserves. My guess is that one of their parents gives them money monthly.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

opangatay wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:02 am Did anyone notice she said they’re buying a drone for their summer trips? Where the hell do they get this money and/or how the hell are they saving for a house? Are they just finally deciding/admitting that they’d rather have a second baby first and generate YT income from it to save for a house that way? Gross.

I vote to change the title to Rashrek, Crustin, and Emma Brynn Grace Jamie Kay.

Every IG story lately is an ad, so that's where some of the money is coming from.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

If they’re buying a drone I sure hope they look into places where it’s prohibited. I’m not sure if Ireland is on that list but I know parts of Hawaii are. Can you imagine they buy this expensive drone and travel with it to just be told they can’t use it LOL! That would be awesome!

hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 7ec949.jpg[/IMG]
Don’t break your finger trashelle

cupcakezzzzz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cupcakezzzzz »

Hey guys,

I think we should leave the title to be fair and validate everyone title ideas. You don't have to agree with it but unless the title against site rules, why not? I have a feeling we'll be onto a new thread in a few weeks anyways.

Some of us have 'edgier' humor and that should totally be represented every once in a while. I've definitely seen a lot worse on YTMD.

Some of you that are against the title 'thanked' some of the shrek comments

Anyways just my 2 cents....

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

cupcakezzzzz wrote:Hey guys,

I think we should leave the title to be fair and validate everyone title ideas. You don't have to agree with it but unless the title against site rules, why not? I have a feeling we'll be onto a new thread in a few weeks anyways.

Some of us have 'edgier' humor and that should totally be represented every once in a while. I've definitely seen a lot worse on YTMD.

I agree. Honestly the title really isn’t that bad. And I don’t think anyone would be picking on Emma if it wasn’t for Rachelle constantly droning on and on about how she’s the cutest baby in the world, so it’s really more a slight to her. Remember when she said someone got weak in the knees over seeing Emma?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

I agree that the title says far more about Rachelle than the baby.

And regarding the drone, she said they’ve been wanting one but haven’t needed one yet so will be getting one for their trips this Summer... sounds like they could have scrambled for a freebie???

jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

I think it’s Rash’s fault for taking the WORST photos of that kid, like seriously, who takes a pic of a baby at an angle where you can see up her nostrils to basically her damn brain?! Emma would be cuter if someone with any sense of design or photography was taking her pics instead of a (mentally) 12 year old with an expensive camera LOL
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

cupcakezzzzz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:56 pm Hey guys,

Why do you keep bringing it up and rehashing? You've replied multiple times about the title and are taking it personally even though the conversation has moved on to something else.
We get it, you like the title. Let it go. :thumbsup:
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ld5 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:25 pm If they’re buying a drone I sure hope they look into places where it’s prohibited. I’m not sure if Ireland is on that list but I know parts of Hawaii are. Can you imagine they buy this expensive drone and travel with it to just be told they can’t use it LOL! That would be awesome!

And depending on the drone and its capabilities, most places require a license to fly them. But Rash and Butt Crack Boy are too dumb to realize you can't just go fly drones willy nilly.
Jaylla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaylla »

I looked at that video where he shows his butt crack and there were tons of comments about it lol. Not sure if they are still there.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Jaylla wrote:I looked at that video where he shows his butt crack and there were tons of comments about it lol. Not sure if they are still there.
Yes! Hahaha. Whoever pointed that out is the best/worst because I totally missed it and then of course had to go back and see for myself if it was an exaggeration. It was not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

Jaylla wrote:I looked at that video where he shows his butt crack and there were tons of comments about it lol. Not sure if they are still there.
YouTube has that feature where you can cut parts out of the video without having to take it down and reupload it (though I think edits have to be made before it gets too many views, something to do with the ads) I don’t get why Rachelle didn’t quickly cut it...

cupcakezzzzz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cupcakezzzzz »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:

Why do you keep bringing it up and rehashing? You've replied multiple times about the title and are taking it personally even though the conversation has moved on to something else.
We get it, you like the title. Let it go. Image
I'm not taking it personally at all. I'm just sick of all the policing. I think a lot of people get silenced and it's probably the reason this thread gets thousands of views but only 15ish people feeling safe enough to contribute to the conversation... if you read my post, I was respectful the entire time.

You retaliating right now proves it...

LilaVictoria
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LilaVictoria »

You guys what’s the fuss about the title?? Shrek babies are actually cute as heck :) :) :) (in my opinion)
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

cupcakezzzzz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:11 pm
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:

We get it, you like the title. Let it go. Image
I'm not taking it personally at all. I'm just sick of all the policing. I think a lot of people get silenced and it's probably the reason this thread gets thousands of views but only 15ish people feeling safe enough to contribute to the conversation... if you read my post, I was respectful the entire time.

You retaliating right now proves it...
You are a brand new member here, how can you speak on any "policing" that may or may not happen? Is this a new username?
We have a very different view of what policing and retaliation are than I. We will have to agreee to disagree. C'est la vie.
This forum may get a lot of views but not as many comments because Rachelle and Justin are booooooring as fuck and there isn't much to talk about.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

I’m not sure how it’s Rachelle’s fault that people are calling her baby ugly? Is she telling them to?

I’m not defending her in the slightest. I’m probably taking it personally as I have two young children and I would be devastated if people started criticising their looks. Everyone bangs on about how beautiful their children are, myself included. You can’t help it, lol.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”