GQS| Bearded Lady & Clown Whore Out Of Town| Part 58

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| Bearded Lady & Clown Whore Out Of Town| Part 58

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

I see the Keto Beast From Utah is trying out new weight loss products. Thank you Tyslob for providing us new content to snark on. Obviously you gonna fail. Quadruple the Energy? Bahahaha What energy? Please. You should have named it Quadruple The Soda, Donits and 16$ Steaks.

By the way Haulnarse "quadruple the weight” would make a great title. 😂
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Caffeine is going to be great for his heart. I have heart issues and the first thing my cardiologist said was to get off caffeine. I also can't believe he hasn't had a medical check up before starting something so drastic. Is this just a drink diet or do you still eat food?

I love their comments about travelling. Everywhere they go they spend more than 50% of the time in a function space, 20% in restaurants and 10% in their rooms They didn't even leave Sydney when they were there but brag that they've been to Australia. They didn't see a single house. Morons.
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

Creepy lady strikes again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

This is completely off topic but i've just come back from travelling around Poland. One day we spent having a guided tour in Auschwitz including Birkenau. Everyone is asked to be very respectful for obvious reasons and to keep photography to a minimum and definitely no smiley or silly selfies. The reason i mention it is because there was an American vlogger there, i have no idea who they were but they were sitting on each others shoulders taking selfies and being obnoxiously loud. What made it worse it was in a small courtyard where there is a wall where thousands of people were shot daily and is considered a place to be extra respectful. They so reminded me of the Greedners with their arrogance and many other vloggers who feel that rules don't apply to them.
You'll be pleased to know that they were made to leave.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Seems like i've missed quite a bit so i'll quickly try to catch up
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

Omg! This is too much.

Almost good marketing from the Greedners but they missed it.

Tyass, you gained all that weight, however, you should have started visibly losing it before you started this MLM. Yes, a few KADS will follow but more would have joined you if you would have waited. I am not sure you selected the right company, did you do your research? Or what was easiest for you?

Unfortunately, I really think he is setting himself up for failure.

Drink water
Exercise
Assley
The FF

They go out way too much for this to work. He has NO will power, NO support system. He is going to be home alone with the FF in a few weeks and have no sugar and eat healthy and drink water? Ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

GA Peach70 wrote:Yeah Fatcrack, be more health conscious by eating at cookerman and eating nachos. Dumb fucking moron. Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 0bbcee.jpg[/IMG]

The Mediterranean diet in Greece, is a really healthy one! It’s a pity he didn’t really try it out when he was there, instead of craving American food.
In Europe no one drinks sugary drinks with a meal. They simply have water.
My weight didn’t contribute to my recent subarachnoid haemorrhage, but it wasn’t going to help my recovery. Even though I can’t exercise a lot, I have lost loads of weight by cutting out nearly all coke. I was a huge coke fan.
I’m afraid Tyson needs to learn that the only way to get weight off and keep it off is by sensible diet and exercise. That means a lifestyle change for them all. Like that’s going to happen Image

skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Super sluethers: Who is the person in the back seat when Tyson is on the conference call?

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wow Rolypoly how lucky you were to go there. It must have been quite an experience. I've always wanted to and am hoping if things turn out ok I might get a chance next year. I think I would have knocked the vloggers out. So glad they were asked to leave. I don't know whether it's because younger people have no memory of the war or what it is but to be disrespectful there, of all places, it just makes me so sad.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Abbiedownunder wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:12 am Wow Rolypoly how lucky you were to go there. It must have been quite an experience. I've always wanted to and am hoping if things turn out ok I might get a chance next year. I think I would have knocked the vloggers out. So glad they were asked to leave. I don't know whether it's because younger people have no memory of the war or what it is but to be disrespectful there, of all places, it just makes me so sad.
Yes i felt very privileged to go and most people were very respectful but those people made my blood boil. luckily the camp tour guides were quickly on it and turfed them out. I would highly recommend you visit if you can but definitely go on a guided tour as you'll get so much more out of it that way. It's a very humbling experience.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

I sort of feel bad following the dignity of the last post with this.
This is a cropped picture on QTK IG of someone who received Ashley’s new lipstick colours Image Why would Ashley sell this stuff? Image

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mervellla wrote:Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:23 am I sort of feel bad following the dignity of the last post with this.
This is a cropped picture on QTK IG of someone who received Ashley’s new lipstick colours Image Why would Ashley sell this stuff? Image

No need to feel bad, my post was out of place really so snark away. Those new lipshit colours are truly awful.
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

If these 2 actually do change their eating habits, stop going out, no more soda, etc. those girls are going to go through serious sugar withdrawals as well if the changes carry over to them too. This could be funny. They are all going to be grumpy and hangry and at each other’s throats...this is exactly why it won’t last. They won’t be able to handle it.

msemiss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msemiss »

These new lip colors remind me of crazy sports fans who paint themselves for game day! I hope this isn’t an “everyday” look

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Those poor girls can't do anything without those stupid ridiculous hair styles. If they go to school like that they are going to be teased big time. A lovely day picking fresh cherries off the tree and they can't go without a treat at the end. My mind just boggles at how spoilt they are. Not a water bottle for them anywhere either, but mother has one.

I agree if they include the children in this new way of eating, but I doubt very much they will, the side effects will be horrendous. They've been feeding them shit sinnce they were babies. I remember watching them crawl with fucking great donuts in their hands. Yuck
eulalie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eulalie »

RolyPoly123 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:27 am This is completely off topic but i've just come back from travelling around Poland. One day we spent having a guided tour in Auschwitz including Birkenau. Everyone is asked to be very respectful for obvious reasons and to keep photography to a minimum and definitely no smiley or silly selfies. The reason i mention it is because there was an American vlogger there, i have no idea who they were but they were sitting on each others shoulders taking selfies and being obnoxiously loud. What made it worse it was in a small courtyard where there is a wall where thousands of people were shot daily and is considered a place to be extra respectful. They so reminded me of the Greedners with their arrogance and many other vloggers who feel that rules don't apply to them.
Speaking as a foreigner, American tourists tend to be rather disrespectful. And loud. Vloggers and instagram 'models' are *by far* the worst, especially the ones with kids or an entourage. I guess they're so narcissistic and entitled that it doesn't dawn on them that their behavior isn't cute and everyone else just thinks they're an ignorant, disrespectful clown. :|
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

eulalie wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:27 am This is completely off topic but i've just come back from travelling around Poland. One day we spent having a guided tour in Auschwitz including Birkenau. Everyone is asked to be very respectful for obvious reasons and to keep photography to a minimum and definitely no smiley or silly selfies. The reason i mention it is because there was an American vlogger there, i have no idea who they were but they were sitting on each others shoulders taking selfies and being obnoxiously loud. What made it worse it was in a small courtyard where there is a wall where thousands of people were shot daily and is considered a place to be extra respectful. They so reminded me of the Greedners with their arrogance and many other vloggers who feel that rules don't apply to them.
Speaking as a foreigner, American tourists tend to be rather disrespectful. And loud. Vloggers and instagram 'models' are *by far* the worst, especially the ones with kids or an entourage. I guess they're so narcissistic and entitled that it doesn't dawn on them that their behavior isn't cute and everyone else just thinks they're an ignorant, disrespectful clown. :|
I'm American and I don't think most of us are disrespectful when it comes to visiting certain areas, especially ones that demand respect. Yes, there are definitely people who are ignorant when it comes to places that require and demand respect but I think every country has disrespectful people. I know if I were to ever visit a place like Auschwitz I certainly would be incredibly respectful and quiet with a very heavy heart.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

eprouvette1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eprouvette1 »

Long time lurker and first time poster here :)

I don't believe that Tyson is going to stick with his new diet. They have shown plenty of times that they mostly consume sodas, donuts and other take away food on a daily basis. Just to get through the intense sugar withdrawals he would need an immense willpower. Instead of promoting caffeinated shakes before eating a meal, he should make little changes to his diet such as swapping out some soda with water and eating vegetables and fresh fruit instead of donuts. Just these adjustments and walking daily would make a noticeable difference with his weight.
Do the kids go to a preschool or daycare? Where I live the daycare have to notify authorities/CPS if children have multiple unexplainable bruises and injuries. The daycare is also the one that connects the families with therapists if children have to catch up in certain areas, such as speech or motor skills. The girls seem to be severely delayed with their speech and comprehension of more complex sentences.

Might be off-topic but most young people in Europe, myself included, would not react like these vloggers mentioned above at Auschwitz. Many of us have great-grandparents and even grandparents who have lived through the horror, which was the NS-regime, who have taught their grandchildren to be respectful.

(Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language)
English is not my first language
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

eulalie wrote:

I don’t think it’s fair to make a generalized statement that American tourists are “rather disrespectful”. Sadly people like the Greedners give us a bad rap but I can assure you that many Americans that travel abroad are very respectful. This board is based in the US and I and I’m sure many of my American sisters in snark find it very offensive for you to criticize us/Americans as a whole based off the behavior of those you’ve seen either in person or online. I promise you every country has good and bad people/tourists.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Night lady wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:53 am
eulalie wrote:
I'm American and I don't think most of us are disrespectful when it comes to visiting certain areas, especially ones that demand respect. Yes, there are definitely people who are ignorant when it comes to places that require and demand respect but I think every country has disrespectful people. I know if I were to ever visit a place like Auschwitz I certainly would be incredibly respectful and quiet with a very heavy heart.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yes there were other Americans in our guided tour who were very respectful. I think it was more the vlogger mentality rather than where they were from.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”