VarneyFamily

TrainwreckTottie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: VarneyFamily

Unread post by TrainwreckTottie »

Is it just me or does she never wear clothes that fit? Like what is up with the dress she wore to the funeral for Landon (Cam&Fam) you could clearly see her ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
karentheboomer01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by karentheboomer01 »

TrainwreckTottie wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:44 am Is it just me or does she never wear clothes that fit? Like what is up with the dress she wore to the funeral for Landon (Cam&Fam) you could clearly see her ass.

I don’t mean to sound snobbish, but I don’t know how to say it differently, but lots of Kaylie’s clothes look really cheap (like shein quality), and those types of clothes usually are cut weirdly. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, but Kaylie usually is the worst dressed out of the yt moms group (expect for Maddie). I think it may be because she and Mason have money problems so they buy more off-brand stuff.
KittyPear23
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KittyPear23 »

Can we just talk about how they got pregnant on purpose even thought they claim to have money problems ?

They couldn't afford Christmas apparently yet they always travel around for teen mom meet ups and planned a hawaii wedding ???

Why would you plan a baby if youre broke and why would you travel is you were broke.

Are they lying they are broke for sympathy or are they just broke with very bad money management ????
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

KittyPear23 wrote:Can we just talk about how they got pregnant on purpose even thought they claim to have money problems ?

They couldn't afford Christmas apparently yet they always travel around for teen mom meet ups and planned a hawaii wedding ???

Why would you plan a baby if youre broke and why would you travel is you were broke.

Are they lying they are broke for sympathy or are they just broke with very bad money management ????
I’m not sure. They’ve said they were having money problems a long time ago. I was shocked they were pregnant. If I were having money troubles, I’d be doing everything I could to NOT get pregnant. Kailey kind of seems like someone who spends money they don’t have to look like they have a better life than they actually have.
BeatyKeen_5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeatyKeen_5 »

propertyoferen wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:35 am
KittyPear23 wrote:Can we just talk about how they got pregnant on purpose even thought they claim to have money problems ?

I’m not sure. They’ve said they were having money problems a long time ago. I was shocked they were pregnant. If I were having money troubles, I’d be doing everything I could to NOT get pregnant. Kailey kind of seems like someone who spends money they don’t have to look like they have a better life than they actually have.
I agree they seem like the type to try and “keep up appearances” despite having money issues. Kaylie does seem to dress in shein quality clothes and she dresses Kinsley in similar quality clothes as well.
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

I’m going to hell for this but she’s pretty, and her husband or boyfriend or whatever isn’t terrible looking, how did they end up with such a scary looking child? Typically I don’t say that about a baby but holy cow.
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

I’m going to hell for this but she’s pretty, and her husband or boyfriend or whatever isn’t terrible looking, how did they end up with such a scary looking child? Typically I don’t say that about a baby but holy cow.
KittyPear23
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KittyPear23 »

Blueberries wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:12 pm I’m going to hell for this but she’s pretty, and her husband or boyfriend or whatever isn’t terrible looking, how did they end up with such a scary looking child? Typically I don’t say that about a baby but holy cow.
Totally agree !! They are both average looking people but the kid is U G L Y, hopefully their next kid isn't as bad. Honestly the baby seems delayed so that might have something to do with her appearance and they just haven't wanted to say it on youtube for privacy.
karentheboomer01
Amateur
Amateur

KittyPear23 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:10 am
Blueberries wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:12 pm I’m going to hell for this but she’s pretty, and her husband or boyfriend or whatever isn’t terrible looking, how did they end up with such a scary looking child? Typically I don’t say that about a baby but holy cow.
Totally agree !! They are both average looking people but the kid is U G L Y, hopefully their next kid isn't as bad. Honestly the baby seems delayed so that might have something to do with her appearance and they just haven't wanted to say it on youtube for privacy.
I feel so terrible and like a horrible person for saying this, but she kind of reminds me of gollum from the Lord of the Rings movie.
karentheboomer01
Amateur
Amateur

So I found this on twitter. Mason posted in back in 2014. What do you guys think?
Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 00.01.02.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
girlmom0106
Amateur
Amateur

VarneyFamily

Unread post by girlmom0106 »

karentheboomer01 wrote:So I found this on twitter. Mason posted in back in 2014. What do you guys think?
OH YIKES! That ain’t cute. Even if he does support the second amendment, wanting to shoot at the LITERAL PRESIDENT (at the time) is not an okay thing to joke about!!! I don’t care what someone’s political opinions are, it is never okay to talk about assassinating a president, hoping someone else assassinates a president, hoping a president dies, etc. That goes for Trump too, and any other president. It’s the freaking president of your country, have some damn respect.

karentheboomer01
Amateur
Amateur

Does anyone know what kind of job Mason has?
Brittdann15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brittdann15 »

karentheboomer01 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:25 pm So I found this on twitter. Mason posted in back in 2014. What do you guys think?

He was probably so young when he posted that considering he's young now. I wouldn't pay any attention to it. We've all said stupid things when we were younger.
Brittdann15
Amateur
Amateur

karentheboomer01 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:46 pm Does anyone know what kind of job Mason has?
He just said in a recent video that he works on refrigerators
Brittdann15
Amateur
Amateur

Out of all the teen mom YouTubers Kaylie is definitely my favorite. I enjoy watching their videos more than the others. Im the one that one the bed btw lol so I talked to her through messages and she seems like a super nice person.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Brittdann15 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:51 pm Out of all the teen mom YouTubers Kaylie is definitely my favorite. I enjoy watching their videos more than the others. Im the one that one the bed btw lol so I talked to her through messages and she seems like a super nice person.
I replied to her story once about something and she replied to me within, like, 5 mins. Very shocked tbh, just because some of these YouTubers are stuck up but she was very sweet. Ever since then I notice that she always tries to take the time to reply to her subscribers even on her posts. Really like that about her
Brittdann15
Amateur
Amateur

Won*** idk how i didn't notice i butchered that word. Lol but yes you can tell that she has such a sweet personality. She is definitely the nice one out of the group.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I can't believe Aria was born with two little teeth! Never heard of it happening before
gossipgirll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gossipgirll »

Hi all, I'm new to this platform. First thing I just had to say is Kaylie honestly gets on my nerves SO much, maybe the worst. What really pissed me off was in her labor and delivery story she said she was scheduled to be induced on the 5th of Feb, but wanted to go in ONE DAY early because she was "tired of being pregnant." They didn't have any rooms for her so she was "upset and crying." She had an easy birth and yet complains about it. Overall she seems super egotistical and selfish and it is really annoying.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gossipgirll wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:46 pm Hi all, I'm new to this platform. First thing I just had to say is Kaylie honestly gets on my nerves SO much, maybe the worst. What really pissed me off was in her labor and delivery story she said she was scheduled to be induced on the 5th of Feb, but wanted to go in ONE DAY early because she was "tired of being pregnant." They didn't have any rooms for her so she was "upset and crying." She had an easy birth and yet complains about it. Overall she seems super egotistical and selfish and it is really annoying.
I was taken back by this too. It was one day... I get being upset about it but it seems like she threw a fit because she didn't get what she wanted

Return to “Q-Z”